Investment to know crypto project is it safe? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Investment to know crypto project is it safe?

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -1 1
  • +1 13
  • +2 9
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

The history and development footprint of a project is very influential on the factors that are considered by investors, therefore they and I usually prefer coins from existing projects, new projects are currently vulnerable to not reaching their targets and end up wasting time.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I also prefer coins which are established in the market than new coins because most of the new coins are scam we can not trust them easily. Although new coins may be high profitable but we can not trust them untill they are not established properly. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think if you are really into investing and does not know where to start, you should ask or search which one is reliable and credible. Investing is not something you do for fun, it involves money so you should take all things into account and be very careful.

• +1 1

That are new to the market.Trader Ra is now more lenient towards them.There are specific reasons for this.Because in the new situation crypto prices are lower.Due to which more can be bought.When it starts pumping, there is a lot of good profit.

8 minutes ago, Krysta said:

I think  investing on a crypto project really safe but we should do our own research about it first before investing so that we can make sure it is legit and not just some scam project 

Wow you surprised me with your comment.

Crypto project is highly risky, even if it's credible project backed by this trusted team, because crypto has a volatile market that cannot be prevented.

Always investing with the money that you can afford to lose.

The development steps are very influential in the factors that investors consider, so they and I generally prefer coins from existing projects, new projects not currently reaching their goals

Investing in currencies having big market cap is really a good idea to save your self to invest in scam projects new projects have no surety while big projects are 100% safe because chances of scam decreases allot

Well, investing in crypto project is safe mate but do some research first mate because some of the projects here are scam, we can avoid it by just checked it if there are many members to that project. Happy posting and happy new year.

When e are want to investing in crypto or in some coin first we study the coin all information that how this coin is working about supply its demand the team behind the coin and the road map .if project have use case then we invest in selected coin.

I also think so to reduce my risk and anxiety. I will choose Cryptocurrency that has been trusted rather than unclear.  Because the prediction to the profit is clear to me, the investment is not gambling but accuracy of analisis 

So many people's are investing in Crypto currency and Crypto project. Lots of coin which is good for investing now such as TRX litecoin bitcoincash xlm. Some Crypto project is good but there are also so many Crypto project which coming for scam people.

Yes, of all the things I have seen, there are many people who invest more in existing coins and that includes me too. Because for me coins that are not yet registered are sometimes not potentially profitable. That is why I chose the existing coins and invested them.

On 1/2/2020 at 4:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

Actually due to many scams projects is being started, peoples are now afraid to invest and have less trust ratio on new projects, they prefer to invest in old legit projects.

If there is a complete project idea and a good feasibility study, the individual can pump money into this project, and here the risk is determined based on your good study of the market and the project that you have chosen to implement .. As for the second matter does not involve a risk ratio at all .. which is the continued deposit of money in banks.

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 1:00 PM, Delgboke said:

During the ICO days in 2017 all the new money were going to new projects. Most investors were gambling by betting on buying every ICO there was because they didn't have time to research everything. Usually in 2017 the ICO would be a success and the project would get listed to a major crypto exchange, such as Bittrex, Poloniex and Binance. Bittrex and Poloniex were much bigger in 2017. So these ICOs once listed their price was skyrocketing. The ICO price might have being 0,10$ and after listed their price climbed to 10$. 100x opportunities there.

Investors saw that and started pouring money and getting great returns. 

This was only as long as Bitcoin was bullish though. Once Bitcoin started diping altcoins prices collapsed and ICO's lost interest. 

What remains now are a few projects that might have a chance to be succesfull in the long run and thousands more that have no chance at all.

Now people are afraid to invest in new projectsdue to the large number of scams. It is better to invest in earlier coins with a large capitalization.

I will say investing on the well established coins will be the most safe idea. The most of the new projects which is coming in market is very bad and scam having o  base. There is more fake projects than real one. So if you get trapped into one you may loss all money so investing in established coins is good. 

On 1/2/2020 at 7:00 PM, Delgboke said:

Its their choice to invest on that crypto. Its because they already know that it is a legitimate crypto and they think that their will be grow if their invest their. And yes, I also prefer to use the new generation crypto for additional income but some of them are just trash or fake coins that's why some users prefers the old but proven and tested coins.

Not a doubt anymore that investing in cryptocurrency is now legit, safe and secure, But it is risky. If you have no knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading then you did not invest any money. Many people invest their money and get good profit. So you can use cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Are cryptocurrencies a safe investment? In short, there is no such thing as a safe investment. ... The volatility with which cryptocurrencies have fluctuated over the last 12 months certainly evidences a higher risk of loss, but it is also what has made them such a lucrative investment for so many people

I think that crypto project is one of the safest projects if you can choose exactly the kind of project you want to invest in. Also, if you want to get a profit through a project, it depends entirely on which project you are investing in orWhich comment you are investing in because it depends entirely on your recharge and your analysis because if you invest in good technology you will get good profit and if you invest in any kind of project then you are kindYou will not get good profits from the project

Of course, cryptocurrencies are much safer to invest.I know that many of my friends have been invested here and have been successful and have received huge profits.

Yes I think that crypto projector is the safest to invest because by investing here you can get 100% sure profit.Several of my friends have invested in crypto projects and got profits from there.