Investment to know crypto project is it safe? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Investment to know crypto project is it safe?

It is very difficult to predict the price of new coins which are still to be listed as compared to the already listed coins. That's why most of the people do not want to take risk can purchase those coins which are not listed on any exchange.

• +4 1

Yes this information is necessary that where are you going to invest and what is this. Even that project you choose it is safe or not so for this just search this and again invest here. Even you can contact with the seniors.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 7:00 AM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

What happens is that new projects have a high probability of failure and are even created with the intention of scamming, so it is better to work and trust old and solid projects.

• +1 1

The history and development footprint of a project is very influential on the factors that are considered by investors, therefore they and I usually prefer coins from existing projects, new projects are currently vulnerable to not reaching their targets and end up wasting time

• +5 1

I also prefer coins which are established in the market than new coins because most of the new coins are scam we can not trust them easily. Although new coins may be high profitable but we can not trust them untill they are not established properly

• +5 1

There are many members who invest in the digital currencies that they own because that makes you get good daily profits

But you have to study the currency before investing it in order not to be exposed to losses and frustration

• +2 1

I would say that it is not easy to invest without considering the risk, but to avoid this risk you need to learn more about the thing you have chosen to invest in and it needs to be thoroughly investigated. Background so that you can avoid or prevent scams  , We should be careful because they are a lot of illegal projects that are just wasting our time.  Also before joining a project, you can try to ask its member if it is really valuable and legal.

It will always be a risk to invest in unknown or new platforms in any case because simply some have been dedicated to scam users and people are already precarious, what I recommend is to invest a small part in these new projects and in case of losing your loss it will not be much.

It is not befitable to invest in a newly heard cryptocurrency project , you could inject your money at risk the best is to make proper observation and out look regarding that project before taking any action.

On 1/2/2020 at 7:00 AM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

I believe that some new projects are of dubious origin and I believe that for this reason few dare to start trading with new or pre-launch cryptocurrencies, so old cryptocurrencies are always safer.

Well dear invest in popular Cryptocurrencies bcz there are reliable and less risky and minimum fluctuations and don't believe the new coins still if u wish to invest then look for it's history and research and make a good decision still remember the market is volatile

I prefer to invest in coins rather than projects. Every project has its own difficulties to achieve success before its investors can earn some profit. I'm not that patient enough to wait that long to see if a particular project comes out to be legit or scam. Coins are always there ready to be traded with instant and guaranteed earning. When there is something which has been proven for years, why should you try something unknown? I only invest in most trusted coins and ignore the others.

On 1/2/2020 at 5:54 PM, avatarkiyoshi said:

Wow you surprised me with your comment.

Crypto project is highly risky, even if it's credible project backed by this trusted team, because crypto has a volatile market that cannot be prevented.

Always investing with the money that you can afford to lose.

Crypto is not risky becasue in this market peoples can change their life and they make good amount of money through the little investment. Crypto market is the future of the world and soon this is going to be legal in all over the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The crypto project is extremely dangerous, even if this trusted project has the support of this trusted team.If you want to invest, it's better to invest in agreed bitcoin than coins and talk tokens.

Well, making an investment in crypto task is secure mate but do a little studies first mate due to the fact a number of the projects right here are rip-off, we can keep away from it by means of just checked it if there are numerous contributors to that task. Happy posting and satisfied new yr.

Crypto market is so much safe and secure if we invest in a good project and we hold our coins in the market. Crypto market always give us benefit and we make good profit through it if we work in this business.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, investing in a known crypto currency is better than investing in coins or tokens, the best way to invest in Bitcoin.  If you work here you can make a lot of money in a short time.

Yes mate it is absolutely safe place for the investment let me give you some important keys for the investments here it is. If you want to investment then go for bitcoins because it is the best way to give you profit and buy the coins when the price low and sell them when price becomes high. Thank you

It is better to invest your money in a coin that has proved itself to be successful one with good value and good supporting project and which is in constant rise , than to throw your money on a new coin that you know nothing about , and the supporting project is not clear yet and yo never know whether it will succeed or not. After all , this is a personal decision.

• +2 1

First of all, It's up to you which website you use Because there are many similar websites here, there are many scam websites But BTC is a currency that is not spam because it is a digital currency that is operating all over the world.

My friend, cryptocurrencies have a great history and are full of trust and security, starting in 2009 since the launch of Bitcoin and Ethereum, cryptocurrencies have become very popular, and universal reliability is great, dear. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend take risks if you win you will be happy while if you fail it makes you wise. And you know failures teaches the best experiences. However at the end of finding and still your conclusion is just 50% of legitimatecy then you can test the site by investing a very small amount that you can afford to loose.

I think,most of the new coins are scam we can not trust them easily. I generally prefer coins from existing projects, new projects not currently reaching their goals,So I will tell When e are want to investing in crypto or in some coin first we study the coin all information that how this coin is working about supply. 

Yes, I think so. Currently cryptotalk is a popular earning side. At the same time it is a trusted side. I don’t think any member would be in danger by investing here.Crypto currency prices tend to rise most of the time, so it is more of a profit than a loss.

It is preferable to make investment in the old coin that are already existing because you may have little or much knowledge and experience on them than the new coins which are just established most of the new coins are made by scammers and hackers so we should try to make research in order to achieve the goal