Investment to know crypto project is it safe? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Investment to know crypto project is it safe?

You know exactly how safe it is if it's not listed. No one will be able to invest here. New projects are scammed. You need to know about the project first. Gain knowledge then work. The reliability of new projects is much lower. Therefore, if the list is included, it needs to be analyzed well.

Firstly we should know about the new currencies resources how they are starting and we should be upto date with its daily updates. We should keep on checking strategies of it according to that we get some idea what to do. If it is good i suggest to buy new crypto currency that should come in market and if to raises we can earn alot from it. Thank you. 

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, if they are stealing some things to many people, this may be called a robbed, and even though they are the same category which is focus on stealing, they have a different style how they do it and this will be come in the scammer, hackers and etc.

You are right, they are all after one thing in common which is the coins and in order for them to get what they planned, they need to either tricked or hacked the target, which will be vulnerable to them so that they can get what they want without having problem

16 minutes ago, Treat1234 said:

You are right, they are all after one thing in common which is the coins and in order for them to get what they planned, they need to either tricked or hacked the target, which will be vulnerable to them so that they can get what they want without having problem

So please try to changed your idea about from spamming mate, i hope you will understand what is the difference of this kind of illegal doings. Happy posting.

On 5/8/2020 at 12:28 PM, kabanidze said:

And finding a successful project is very difficult, it is impossible to know which project is a scammer and which one will fail. Investing in new projects is the highest risk in investing, but investing in new projects can bring a lot of profit.

Only 15% might be a good projects that we can safely invest in cryptocurrency, and this has been the major problem of cryptocurrency and this will make people to stop investing in new projects, if their is no new projects there is no hope for the cryptocurrency

Investing in old currencies is better than investing in new currency projects, but I prefer trading more than investing because it gives more profit.

On 1/2/2020 at 7:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

In order for you not to fall into a scam. You should be a smart investor because mostly of the investors are just investing money without thinking if the project they are going to enter is legit or a scam. As a smart investor you should check for the project's proof of legitimacy like interviewing it's old investors or members if the project is successful or not that successful in order for you to avoid regrets at the end.

i think they are smart people who tries to avoid scammers. as yuo know lots of new coind, 99% of them are just scammers and they will take all of your money so it is better to invest in a valued and good coins. rather to give your money to scammers.

I also trust on those cryptocurrencies that I have purchased before and earned quite a good amount of money. Beacuse new projects and currency cannot often  stay still in the market and they remain vanished after some months. So it is actually important to stay that much trusted to the currencies. So at first i check the currency details and if it remains good after several months then invest. I would suggest other this too. 

Yes, this is a wise decision to make, because the old currencies in the market have gone through many difficult conditions in order to impose themselves as a strong and reliable currency unlike the new currencies in the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/14/2020 at 1:12 AM, Jamesnachoog said:

They are right and I will also support them for making such decision because most of the new Cryptocurrency projects today are not trustworthy due to scammers threat, so for me it is better you invest in popular coins like bitcoin, litecoin,doge, ethereum,dash which are already known worldwide and also believe to have good future ahead.

Yes I think that you are right because if someone knows that if the project will be just a scam you should trust him and let them thing that becsuse he is just being safe because fake projects are now so many here in cryptocurrencies. 

On 5/8/2020 at 7:28 PM, kabanidze said:

And finding a successful project is very difficult, it is impossible to know which project is a scammer and which one will fail. 

This is true mate, there has many projects which is always fail especially for airdrops because sometimes the value of the coin is just too small which is not profitable and many people are being disappointed.

14 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

This is true mate, there has many projects which is always fail especially for airdrops because sometimes the value of the coin is just too small which is not profitable and many people are being disappointed.

Yes I think that you are right because there is really some projects that promise only in the first place but they will not pay you or else it will just scam you and steal your money because i think that there is so many things like that in cryptocurrencies 

3 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that you are right because there is really some projects that promise only in the first place but they will not pay you or else it will just scam you and steal your money because i think that there is so many things like that in cryptocurrencies 

This is actually happens when this project is just made by just trippings only, there has serious thing by making that coin so that many people are being victim from this kind of doing.

On 5/17/2020 at 6:20 AM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, this is a wise decision to make, because the old currencies in the market have gone through many difficult conditions in order to impose themselves as a strong and reliable currency unlike the new currencies in the market.

That's very true, new projects don't know how easy they got it, older cryptocurrencies was in the market during the worst conditions of the market and we all saw that nothing happened to them, their project and team is still standing and working as usual, it's during hard times that good coins show their true power and potential, not only when it's bullrun, in bull market it's easy because all altcoins will pump sooner or later.

On 01.02.2020 at 20:05, Niloy%%90 said:

In my opinion its the nitty-gritty pitch for investing in crypto but for that you announce the discovery of crypto, as a result you will be able to invest in crypto, as well as we have the possibility of crypto, you can invest in crypto.

This investment is certainly risky. But there is a great chance to make a profit. And before investing, you need to analyze the purchased coin for the fact of prospects. 

6 hours ago, lharost said:

That's very true, new projects don't know how easy they got it, older cryptocurrencies was in the market during the worst conditions of the market and we all saw that nothing happened to them, their project and team is still standing and working as usual, it's during hard times that good coins show their true power and potential, not only when it's bullrun, in bull market it's easy because all altcoins will pump sooner or later.

Absolutely yes, besides that the traders ’psyche is somewhat broken, because many of them were exposed to the monument through the new currencies in the past, and this removed confidence.

So my dear friend, I'm a big name in trading. I usually go with famous cryptocurrency. But in future I think if I try on experimenting We can get many more profit. So at first I will not go with risk with new cryptocurrency

The best way to know if the platform or project in which you are trying to make investment is safe or not is to make a proper research on the project plan and request for the project white paper and also make a research on the project team. By so doing you can avoid losing your money on bad investment. 

• +1 1

It is dangerous in the event that the money is invested in new cryptocurrencies that have not been included in the market yet because this would cause the person to be exposed to fraud in the future and to lose all of his money

It all depends on where you invest! Because many systems can be a Scam, and you will lose all your funds! And it's so sad. But do not be afraid, because there are many good projects, such as binance!

I'm one those traders who believe in trading valuable coins only, because am still learning the system of Trading and investing so it has to take some good time before to understand the logic and strategies on how to handle and manage both value and new Crypto coins during trading.

On 8/14/2020 at 12:24 AM, Guru2050 said:

I'm one those traders who believe in trading valuable coins only, because am still learning the system of Trading and investing so it has to take some good time before to understand the logic and strategies on how to handle and manage both value and new Crypto coins during trading.

Yes, trading with valuable coins is much safer than the other new coins @Guru2050. Little knowledge is very dangerous you have to learn each and every thing when to sell and when to enter the market and all. So, first of all invest in yourself rather than in coins to earn otherwise you will end up losing all your capital.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Izeal said:

Yes, trading with valuable coins is much safer than the other new coins @Guru2050. Little knowledge is very dangerous you have to learn each and every thing when to sell and when to enter the market and all. So, first of all invest in yourself rather than in coins to earn otherwise you will end up losing all your capital.

That's the point, first know what you are doing in terms of trading, make sure you are doing the right thing, if not any mistake may result as your failure, loosing part or whole of your money.

I never prefer to invest in new crypto project ( not listed on exchages ) . because their is higher chance that we suffer from Loss instaed of profit . I am always inInvest in top 10 or 20 coin according to coinmarketcap .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg