Investment to know crypto project is it safe? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Investment to know crypto project is it safe?

On 1/2/2020 at 4:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

It is beneficial to invest in only good reputation coins and tokens because if their goes in dip then in some days their goes up and recovery of loss done but low reputation coins never goes high again  .

I think investing in cryptography is much safer, investing in crypto can make a lot of money or even be successful, there are many who have benefited from investing. This is so good for you. 

Investing in a new coin projects is not a 100% a safe place to invest your money. Do you know that last year there were a lot of scammed and failed projects?  Especially from ICOs. Even IEOs  are only good in the top exchanges. So, it's very risky to invest on new projects unless things get better in the future.

I think it is safe.  But we all should do research so that we can Understand properly. As  crypto is safe or not 

On 1/2/2020 at 4:05 PM, bunulama930 said:

I think there are many projects that was safe to invest but to invest its all depends on you whether you want to invest or not otherwise if you can't take  a decision than investment is not easy for you

I am also of the same opinion that alot of project now available are safe to invest you can invest without any doubt but at the same time you must sort out your interests and your dedication in project  so that you can get back maximum of your money. 

This depends on your risk appetite. There are some people that prefer investing in startups. You have to know your appetite. Some also love to invest in already well established project. For the newbie it is advisable you invest in already established project while you can carryout due diligence on the up coming projects. Because some of the upcoming projects will not see the light of the day.

On 1/2/2020 at 7:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

Investing in a new coin is risky because there are numerous new coin that tend to be a scam compared to those coin in the market already that are already proven and legit. 

it is because those crypto currencies in the market are already known as legit,unlike those new coins that are fake and scams.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:00 PM, Delgboke said:

Though it is better to invest in the popular coin project than in new coin projects.

The reason is that most new coin take much time to be able earn from it. And most atimes the new coin do disappear from the market with your Investment along.

Investing in coding for me is safe to invest in your country with a big obstacle and you will not find anyone to support you, but coding is easy and with appropriate capital for every person and very safe

On 1/2/2020 at 1:00 PM, Delgboke said:

How is that cryptocurrency popular if it's not on the markets yet? Or do you mean ico/ieo projects that are popular? On those, i would go for those that don't offer too many coins in the bounty and haven't got insane high cap valuation on the offering.

• +1 1

In my opinion invest in crypto then do some research about that project which project you want invest,because in online so many fake and scam projects are come in the market so its awareness is need because don't believe any one in crypto this market need to our own experience and abilities to proven, because crypto is not safe to invest when we chose wrong project

I think that most people invest by references. It is very rare that someone invests in an unknown site without having a mere knowledge of how safe it is or if someone has not invited it, so for investment companies it is more important to create advertising for references than to find new clients themselves.

There are also many people who do that, investing in new projects. That doesn't matter, as long as the new project is good. Then it will be very suitable for us to invest in it.

Much risky market we can earn much but also we need proper learning of this market trading or holding strategies so try to do with great care. 

Edited by amara123123

Of course it is safe. Many people are earning money from cryptocurrency. That's why I believe cryptocurrency is safe

I don't rush to invest in new coins or tokens because when something is launched for the first time, common sense will tell you to test its validity before investing in it. Even if it passes validity test with success, there is still no guarantee that it can be profitable in the future because there have been so many legit projects that failed in crypto market because no one bought their coins and due to lack of support they finally collapsed. So, be very careful about new offerings and if you are not sure about their status, only invest in old projects to be safe.

Well as I always say to those who invest, find out about the project where they want to invest, find out about the owners, because horita are many scammers who want to take advantage, so pending.

To invest your coins to a new project is very risk though its good to proof everything by yourself. If there is a new project i can deposit small amount just for checking it and get all the answers by my self if its a legit site or scam.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well, the safety will not be on the crypto currency but on the website that offer that kind of website if they are legit or not if they are really paying or not.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

In order to invest, we need to know the ideas about investing so we can make good returns by investing and investing in us here because we have seen a lot of people from here get good profit from here.

Secure investment in crypto projects You need to choose the safest way to invest in crypto You should invest in projects that are available on trusted sites that have been in the crypto world for a long time.

it depend upon your skills and knowledge if you have more information skills strengths, than you should do trade here invest here earn more profit  

For investing money we all should search about the project that we want to invest in. Crypto projects are safe but all of them are not safe. It’ll not right to say them safe. It’s up to us to think or research which is real or fake.