Investment to know crypto project is it safe? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Investment to know crypto project is it safe?

On 1/2/2020 at 4:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

I will invest in old coins not in new.I want to make my money in safe place not in suspecious project.where i have to worry about their success.

I don’t think it’s safe and they take a risk. If he succeeds, they will get great profits. If he fails, they will lose their investment.

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/2/2020 at 1:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

This is very normal. It means that people are putting their trust in big cryptocurrencies, not some unknown token that just launched last week.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

16 hours ago, gulnaz said:

dear the crypto project are the safe so i will suggest you that trade on the crypto it will beneficial for you it can make you the rich 

Trade is useful to you but before you trade you must have sufficient knowledge of trade otherwise you will lose the money you invest. But it is much safer to invest in crypto.

investing in crypto is not a bad idea for me.please make sure about the project and road map before investing.these days people losing their money from fake projects and bad projects.if you can find the better one you will be rich after lunching

I not recommend you invest money in new projects because most of new projects not giving good profit.invest in old valuable coin profitable.

I think it all depends on the project, if a new project has potential and is seen as promising I think there is no harm in trying to invest in a new project.

My suggestion is that investing in new coins that is not more popular is just a waste of time,  you can't earn much from it also many platforms accept bitcoin than other coins. To me i prepare to invest with popular coin.

On 1/2/2020 at 4:00 PM, Delgboke said:

Actually due to the race between ICOs first and now IEOs race have begun. So when a thing get too much hype in crypto world then it lost his value. So Peoples dont trust anymore on hyped thing and prefer to invest in older good projects as they became stronger than newer.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Investment is safe and also that is if you search for a good coin to invest it. That is when you will be safe

On 1/2/2020 at 4:06 PM, Opinder said:

I also prefer coins which are established in the market than new coins because most of the new coins are scam we can not trust them easily. Although new coins may be high profitable but we can not trust them untill they are not established properly. 

Yes you are absolutely right trusting any new coin is extremely risky as there are many scammers around. It is very important to have complete information about the new coin and then try your luck.

I think investing in this forum is very profitable because it's a good way to make money so we can make money by investing a little.

I think you should not invest in crypto project. there are huge chance to loss your money in new crypto project. they scammed very much. so do not invest.

On 1/2/2020 at 7:00 PM, Delgboke said:

Well Its better to choose coins that has a better chance of gaining profit buying or investing on new coins is very risky because the price is yet undetermine which means the price can go high or low anytime.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

There are many ways to check things about project is safe or not for investment first of all read whitepaper and then check devs team and who is behind this project because its must without these things if you are going to invest in cryptoworld then surely you are going to scammed and 100% you are losing to your money in very quickly session without refundable way.

Yes many people are investing because crypto project is indeed safe in my opinion. The people who are working here for years have an experience to trust it. Though no one shouldn't invest a big amount here but invest little by little.

• +1 1

There are many project in the real world and now plus a lot of project in the world digital, but is not easy to invest without take in consideration the risk, but to avoid this risk you need to learn more about the thing you choose to invest and need a strong investigation about.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

How should I answer your question because this is an easy question and only has one answer, which is "YES." Try to make a harder question next time.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

It's better that you will search and investigate about the projects background so you can avoid or prevent getting scammed, we should be careful because their are lot of illegitimate projects that are just wasting our time. Also before joining a project, you can try to ask it's member if it is really worth it and legit.

Investment should be in altcoin the best 20 coin. Otherwise the new coin and project may not stay long or maybe lose and fail we need to be sure first.

It is wise for the people to invest in the project,where they know the pros and cins of the project.Because without knowing the detail of the project investing there will be risky    

As I am beginner here so I dont have a lot of knowloadge about cryptocurrency , But certanily we all should have much knowledge about crypto 

Yes investing on popular coins has a lower risk to lose it's value.and investing on ICO is quite risky because some of ICO are just scams.and sometimes ICO price doesnt increase.but if you find a legit and succesful project then I'm sure you'll get lots of profit from it.

Edited by Armcannon
Wrong spell

We should only invest in what we have the best knowledge of about the new coins in the market we have allot but how much do we know to trust those coins. Investing in crypto should only depends on us do we want to not and proper research helps allot.