Investment to know crypto project is it safe? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Investment to know crypto project is it safe?

Investing in crypto is much safer investing in crypto can make a lot of money and even succeed there are many who have benefited from investing. 

I think that is more safe investing on coin where already known. Because with investing on that coin can have chance the price going up and more stable. We already know about the project that coin and it has strong community behind. So that is worth. If you invest on new token, we can't sure about the project is real or not.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Investing in old coin/ project has bigger potential to survive than new coin/ project. At lest they already has track record and plan to protect their development from risk and competition. In this moment I more think realistic than before, not depend optimist only but also calculation.

There's no safe project but experience will give us guide to choose the right project to replace trust. Old/ new coin it doesn't matter as long you can manage risk and have good plan to face " X " factor. No perfect strategy/ analysis but prepare for the worst is better than complaint about failing.

The risk taker investor invest in crypto currency without thinking that what is possible after investing. The crypto currency prices is more flexible and just risk taker people invest in this crypto currency. The best time is for investing now.

Yes. If you invest in cryptocuerencies, it is safer but make sure your wallet to store the earned balance is much safer.

In contrast to the past few years, now there are too many projects and many of them fail because of that to minimize the risk it's better to buy coins that have entered a large exchange 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think that's happen because people wants coins that have many users to check the reviews of the coin and it's behavior. That's a normal thing for me. I think some coins must be in different Currency to preserve its existence.

I prefer crypto trading because it is the legit way to earn good profit i prefer to investing stablecoins like ethereum ripple coin litcoin dogecoin tron etc. Investing in a new cryptocurrency project is very risky because you don't know there securities in may openion this is the right time to invest in ripple ethereum and litcoin becasue prise of these coins is down at the moment these coins definitely provide us good profit in future

I think investing on a trend coin is a good idea, investing on high volume coins is good because high volume coins are the one whom price is really moving, unlike investing on low volume coins. this is just my perspective.

On 1/2/2020 at 4:45 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

As long as you put on invest on legit site the investment of crypto is safe. But  when you fall into scam it won't be safe and you will lose your all money. So when you invest on legit site ,then absolutely the cryptocurrencies are safe.

Investing in new cryptocurrency or ICO is actually very profitable if we can analyze a good project. If we only become followers in investing, we will only suffer losses.

in my opinion it is better to invest in large cryptos that have been listed on the exchange. but it also does not rule out the possibility to invest in small cryptos that are also already listed on the exchange. Essentially investing in crypto that is already listed on the exchange, which we already know the price when we really need to take our investment money.

I have seen many new cryptos that their prices were going down once they listed in exchanges and there is a chance that the price will never increase, it is risky to invest in new cryptos, better to invest in popular cryptos like bitcoin, ethereum, binance coin etc.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you wanna invest on a project then go for a good one..donot believe in the fake news or hypes.study yourself  follow some good traders and take their signals by just paying some little amount .so it will be safe for you

I think there is nothing wrong with crypto. We have never been disappointed or lost by investing here, but I will give you the conviction that you can trust crypto.

This is very good topic as we need to have some good information about project where are we going to invest as if we have nothing about this project then surely we have no right to complain about any scam or cheat before investing go to social media and on relative devs team and site take all important steps for as you need if you feel something fishy then surely never take any risk of investing in this project.

8 minutes ago, Hamden said:

Welcome with me
New cryptocurrencies not listed on platforms are difficult to invest in
The source of confidence in it is weak, and I advise you not to work on it

Yeap, Investing on newly project and not known be some people was very risky and the results can be loss if we didn't be doing some research and more careful, It's better to investing on well known project for now if we want to minimize the risk.

• +1 1

Me I used to invest on popular cryptocurrency because it is low risk.investing on coins that is on a ICO stage is a gamble.youll get too much loss if the ICO project fails.but if the ICO project success then you'll surely get lots profit from it.but ICO now has a very low chance of success rate.

Cryptocurrencies can be an excellent means of investing if the buyer makes smart decisions and takes due diligence.

Some of the largest cryptocurrencies have been around for almost a decade. In the following months, interest in cryptocurrencies continued to grow despite a fall in their prices, and investment stories began to raise many questions, questioning the legitimacy of cryptocurrencies.

How secure are cryptocurrency investments?
In short, a safe investment does not exist. There are some investments that are safer than others, but there are elements of risk in any investment. The volatility of cryptocurrencies over the past 12 months undoubtedly indicates a higher risk of losses, although it also makes these assets potentially very profitable. There is nothing to worry about buying and selling digital currencies if the trader understands this market and is responsible for his investments. A novice investor should think it over several times and better if he starts with long-term strategies.

At the moment, there are many digital currencies, and they are very different. Before buying any cryptocurrency, it is important to study who created the coin, whether it is sold on secure exchanges, whether the asset has been carefully selected and whether it belongs to any well-known brand (which may be mentioned in the advertisement). Before deciding to invest your money, it is important to consider all of the above and conduct your own research.

There's a lot of cryptocurrency project was safe to invest in but also there's a lot of cryptocurrency was a scam. So do a research first before investing on this projects to avoid losing money.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:30 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

You should stay away from most new projects. Let others try it and when the results were revealed you can decide better if they are worth trying or not. There are some websites that invest and test new projects and report their own experiences with the projects. If a project has a reliable developer, you should wait to see some people making profit with it first before thinking about investing.

According to my opinion if we have some extra money in our Banks then This is better for us that invest that money in bitcoin and other crypto coin .After 5 years we get 100r 20% profit from banks but after 5 Year we get Upto 20x from crypto.

I think that it is wrong in my experience and to be added that crypto currency can be known by it earning money and its feature and not to understanding. 

Investors consider the history and development steps of a project very influential on the factors, so they and I generally prefer the currency to existing projects, new projects are currently at risk of not reaching their goals and wasting unnecessary time.