Buy, Sell, or HODL - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

Buy, Sell, or HODL

On 10/24/2019 at 8:32 AM, pepekembek said:

Of course hold! Bear market will not stay forever and majority of big companies haven't come to the market yet
doesn't matter if you hold a year or two if it will be beneficial in the end

Thank God you know the best way is to hold for some time. Many people don't  earn good profit as a results of greediness 

thats what we really need to do,selling partially,and holding some for future increase and not selling you whole funds.  then buy back again when price crash again.

Well in my trading experience whenever I brought coins I ensure that the price is low and hodl or hold it even in a long period of time and wait for the price to pump and see the opportunity to sell the coins I brought in a higher price and that's how I earn through trading.

Yes it is a good approach and a good experience for you that trading is very profitable and the approach that I follow is to buy the currency at the bottom and sell it at high levels so that trading is very profitable then you should work well

On 10/22/2019 at 11:22 AM, BitcoinCase said:

Thank you and always good to pay ourselves. Like when I can make 0.20BTC profit it's fine to sell some 0.05 for USD and buy some things or pay bils etc. I don't like to sell my Bitcoin for spending but it's okay when I make really good profits.

I'm not losing money but I can easily get more profit if I don't think about accumulating. I think it's great for regular professional traders, not for people like us who like to hold long. It's really good to reward yourself in there.

Just now, phizusiki said:

I'm not losing money but I can easily get more profit if I don't think about accumulating. I think it's great for regular professional traders, not for people like us who like to hold long. It's really good to reward yourself in there.

Well I don't have enough knowledge to do professional trading myself. I'm hoddling right now. I think I will have some nice profit by the end of 2020 without too much hassle.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Holding cryptocurrency can make you profit, this is the basic trading that you can earn profit, you just buy cheap cryptocurrency then hold until the price is increase.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

35 minutes ago, bladelli said:

I think holding is perfect waythe most perfect way. Since by holding one can offer his crypto when this cost will be increment. By doing so you'll be able win a great sum of benefit.

If you know how to analyze the market and trade on daily basis, you will find trading more profitable, but if you don't them your are right to go for holding.

When the time that a bitcoin reach in some certain price then there will be appropriate action with that and it will depend on the calculation that you have.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 27.02.2020 at 16:06, Kizuna said:

The decision to sell or hold depends on the performance of the coin on the market and the individual goals set for the coins. Some coins are not worth holding for a long time, but they are good for day trading. Others are slowly moving in the market - these are coins that can be held for a long time. You can sell at any time when you think you can profit from sales.

Hold is the as it were choice I utilize, I now and then purchase amd offer within the crypto showcase and habitually i hold

On 2/15/2020 at 12:54 PM, DubVision said:

It is currently very difficult to hold coins and tokens as the market continues to depreciate its value, but for me I prefer to trade rather than hold my assets.

I don't want to sell or trade my violas just to lose money. I believe in cryptocurrencies and know that the market will recover soon. In trade too, there's a good chance, but it's risky to get involved in the fact that we need some experience in trading.

Capital management is the secret of a trader's success. As for the technology, it depends on your experience

Yes, this is a good way to reach certain goals for business and investment. Your strategy is also good because you are diverse and your risks are limited. Most traders and investors get all or more of a trade and this will eventually kick your butt. Lots and lots of opportunities in crypto markets.

Those are the two best ways to make money that many people use right now, both of which are profitable, more or less depending on each person. I like to hold

All these three Method of trading play a certain roles in the Market, the holding is done whenever the market is very and and there is no way you can predict it

We should buy coins when the market position is bad, then we should not sell coins, we can benefit when we sell our coins when the market position is bad, and when the market position is bad, our coins are bought and held.  .

In cryptocurrency you have to make the right decision at the right time, you have to buy your coins at the right time, then sell the coins again to understand the exact time and market position, and according to the situation you have to hold the coins, everything has to be understood in the market place.  Trading these three matters is very much needed.

15 hours ago, viberfnin said:

In my supposition right presently you'll hold. Since I believe this will be an opportunity to induce indeed more benefit. This year could be a great year.

Why holding coins and there is opportunity for you to grab some coins and benefits from them, it is of good for you to learn how to trade

My strategy for buying selling and holding of cryptocurrency is very normal as I prefer to buy Crypto coins whenever the price of such coins get lower and hold it tell the price of such coins exceed my buying price which could give me a reasonable profit and then it's easy to sell.

I do both of them through localbitcoins site, i buy and sell bitcoins price every day and also if the price will be more low then i will hold my coins until price rises again and sell them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yeah its a fussy tactic to accomplish a few goals for trading and investing. Your strategy is besides lovely for the reason that you are diversified and subsequently your risks are limited. exceedingly countless traders and investors verve all-in or in addition violent on one trade and this will dig up your ram kicked eventually. loads and a lot of opportunities in the crypto markets. 

On 10/5/2019 at 3:27 PM, BitcoinCase said:

The best approach to that in my experience is to do both, trade and HODL. For example let's say you sold 10 Bitcoins at $10K. You would have $100K. Lets say you waited and bought back at $8000, you would now have 12.5 Bitcoins. At that point I would suggest putting away to HODL 1.5-2.5 Bitcoins. If you put away the whole 2.5 Bitcoins profit, you still have the 10 Bitcoins you started with. Personally I would pay myself and sell 0.5 BTC as there is nothing wrong with it and you need to reward yourself on wins like that. 1 Bitcoin put away to HODL, and 1 Bitcoin added to the tradeable balance which would give me 11 to trade with. You can apply that same strategy with any trading amount and any profit targets as you will constantly put profit away for future price hikes. 

It's a good idea you put in your post a like that in this way you can have more than your first 10 bitcoin plus your 2 bitcoin or plus and we can do that with all currency, Thanks to share this example