Buy, Sell, or HODL - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

Buy, Sell, or HODL

On 12/2/2019 at 10:03 AM, nasipadang said:

In your case the value only goes up, when in the market the market conditions are more volatile, especially with the emotional conditions that change the way of looking at hold and trade. All decisions depend on market conditions, we must be able to adjust conditions in our way. Both HOLD and buy/sell are left to the owner's decision.

I'm not losing money but I can easily get more profit if I don't think about accumulating. I think it's great for regular professional traders, not for people like us who like to hold long. The bear market will not last forever and most large companies have yet to come to the market but it does not matter if you keep a year or two if it will eventually benefit.

HODL was always the best tactic. Traders already understand that they would be more profitable if they just buy and hodl instead of trading everyday and waiting for a dip. There are many graphs that point to this. Also there were major traders that actually managed to lose all their profits in 2018. Perhaps we will see HODL becoming again a trend in the next two years.

It is better to hold now, especially because of the current unstable market, until it recovers. Altcoin trading is very profitable when you can easily make a profit, but because of the bear market, it is not as profitable as before, so I think that retention will be better so far until everything returns to normal.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, there is more Hold, but there are tokens that start to shoot, and some of them can be exchanged, sold and bought, as long as there is such an opportunity, but, as practice in this market shows, most begin to lose money when they start trading

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Kizuna said:

Yes, it’s true, it’s really risky in this industry, especially because no one knows what will happen next and what will be the value of the coin in the future, so I will adhere too, I agree with your statement.

It is nit true that no one knows what will be the price of particular coins in the future, some people knows and that is how it should be.

Yeah its a nice way to accomplish some goals for trading and investing. Your strategy is also goodness because you are diversified and become your risks are limited. Too widely merchants and investors go all-in or too heavy on one trade and this will get your butt kicked eventually. Lots and lots of opportunities in the crypto markets.

2 hours ago, winas rosani said:

I prefer not to risk bitcoin and just keep them in my portfolio. I especially recommend doing this now, because in the last few days, bitcoin has made very sharp leaps.

It is good to buy and sell cryptocurrency, because it is the more convenience to get more Profits and it will be a good way to get more income

yeah i have been doing same as you do , i was also a day trader who always sell the coins as soon as i get profit and again buy at the low price but some time it lead us to long trade like once i was doing same as you were doing but got caught in the bearish market and made hodl for 2 month to get into the profit , i never use my all budget to trade , so i traded with in that month with my remaining and helped me to hodl that coin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

HODL can be bought and sold at the same time by allocating a quantity for long-term storage, a portion for buying and selling, and making a quick profit.

THINK POSITIVE

6 hours ago, VisCeralDesign said:

everyone first sees the state of the market, because the price is not always stable. my suggestion is if it is a good profit to sell at least a little.
I play trading using such a strategy to avoid losses that may occur suddenly, because it is too much expectation of high prices.

You need to have more experience about the market, this will determine if yuor decision to sell is right or wrong because you might be right sometimes but wrong too

This is a good way to trade. Ideally i think that this strategy will work well this year with the halving event and the price of bitcoin in 2020 expected to increase drastically. By doing so if people cash out their bitcoin when the value is high and wait for the value to drop again they can increase their holding substantially.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/14/2020 at 6:05 AM, Cryptominded said:

That is how it ought to be, however some days the market might not go your way and that is when you switch to hold mode instead of selling at a loss. Another approach would be to keep buying more coins every $500 for instance the market drops further, overtime the cost will average out and profit begins to accumulate.

You should do that right now, because in the last few days, bitcoin has taken very strong leaps. Investors must immediately determine their resilience to the risk of falling stock prices. As long as the risk tolerance limit has not been exceeded, as long as the investor holds shares.

i think that is acommon tactic cause we all us eit like now, btc price is super low and we are trying to buy it and after some time there will be comeback so we can make profit about 20-30% minimum of our investment. i think that is a really great opportunities.

This market needs wisdom and patience and be prepared for all Bitcoin moves. It does not matter which document you follow. The important thing is that you are a winner and convinced of your profit.

7 minutes ago, sdilorac said:

When the cost drops, I will purchase a small bitcoin or ethereum. And I hold for the long term. I once in a while offer it. When I require it, I fair offer it.

This is a good idea and I think now is the time to buy. If I had cash now I would have bought Bitcoin too

This is not the time to sell ... it is a time to buy! The market is overreacting, and there will be an upwards movement again later this year. If you don't buy now (or in the very near future), you may regret it later.

Long term outlook for BTC and ETH is still very good, in my opinion, but as always; don't invest money you cannot miss.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Selling buying are holding its not any article to write because this thinks say what the crypto prices,and the situation created that time then we decides, what step we take per suppose when bitcoin prices decrease that time hold is good decision, and when the prices increase then selling is good, so its depends which way market is going.

The opportunity to hold you for a year or two is to no avail that the event will ultimately be beneficial, of course! The bear market will not be there forever and a large part of many companies have not yet been marketed

5 hours ago, Love Cryptotalk said:

Yes, I do trading with buy-sell techniques and I do. I always trade and hold some of my bitcoins. Sometimes I just hold it according to market conditions.

On what market conditions you trade and what market conditions you have to hold for long term.

I am just buying and hodling more bitcoin and altcoins right now. I'm not selling anything because my plan is just to keep collecting as much as possible for the future 

On 16.03.2020 at 04:00, josefe said:

It is advisable to be vigilant, because just as they give this up they can give it down and they will catch us with the foot changed to most, but at the moment I hope the rises will return.

You are right knowing the current circumstance will donate you an advantage to require this opportunity to form a benefit in buying and offering bitcoins instead of in holding.

Every wise traders make smart enough money from crypto market because we seen last two months whats happen with whole crypto market btc from 6400$ to 10130$ and eth from 126$ to 280$ and again now btc on 2500$ and eth is on 123$ it means much earning for wise man. 

On 2/14/2020 at 8:51 PM, Traderbtc28 said:

Buy, sell or hodl all depends on the current market conditions, because it keeps fluctuating a lot so from my perspective i would say that observe the market then decides on what to do. 

Some days the market may not go your way and that is when you go on hold instead of selling at a loss. Another approach is to keep buying more money every $ 500. A good time to buy or hinder bitcoins because the signals indicate that we are about to enter the next bull run.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:17 PM, Maahi said:

Yes you are right coin in low coin in low rate and holding it for some months and sell it to good price it is good strategy for me also.

I did the same. Because the price is increasing and its value is increasing day by day. Investing for a long time is the best strategy. You can buy and hold coins. Again, when the currencies rise, you can make a lot of profit by selling your coins.