US now accept bitcoin as passport payment!! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

US now accept bitcoin as passport payment!!

This is really a great development in the field of crypto and this happened to be in one of the leading countries in the world. I hope that other countries will allow this as well aside from Venezuela and United States. In addition to the article, the company is protecting itself from the volatility of the price of Bitcoin by providing a payment window in which the exchange rate is locked for ten minutes. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

35 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Coinbase needs that number of confirmation for the security purposes so you shouldn't be hurried more

I think so about this @Ridam  because we all know the matter of bitcoin double spending that how buyer lost their money and seller  scam them..  So its really a good feature made by coinbase for security reason..  Usually in trust wallet   if you received any crypto then need 14k plus confirmation but if you sent from trust wallet then need 13k plus confirmation..     

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 11/17/2020 at 3:47 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

From a recent update news of crypto world i come to know that us peninsula passport center now accept bitcoin  payment from traveller to Change their name and renewable their passport timing and so on...    Also this btc payment will be made by coinbase Commerce exchange site..  They thought this is the right time to adopted digital currency due to corona effect in whole world.. 

So guys what do you think about this news of btc??   Will it be helpful for travellers?? 

News Source             https://www.coindesk.com/us-company-now-lets-travelers-pay-for-passports-with-bitcoin

Hello friend, this is a good and interesting news from the US , as time goes on I know crypto currency or crypto world will always keep increasing and as time goes on many countries will give a way to the currency in their country one way or the other.

• +1 2

Recently, I read a lot of positive news about digital currencies, and Bitcoin is the first beneficiary, as the news played an important role in the current rise in areas that the price did not touch since 2017.

• +1 1

This is good because many people are using cryptocurrencies now days, i hope this is a good step for BTC users in this pandemic. Maybe this step will increase BTC users and will make it easier to make payments.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

This is good because many people are using cryptocurrencies now days, i hope this is a good step for BTC users in this pandemic. Maybe this step will increase BTC users and will make it easier to make payments.

@Calvinpriva ofcourse this news will help to increase btc future from those travelers...  Also i think those travelers who will be adopted with bitcoin first time for this news then later they will try to start on btc trading  as well with another altcoin..  Also the news said another currency will be acceptable soon..             

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yes bro I agree with you, if the United States are going to accept Bitcoin as payment for passport I think it will also encourage other countries under them to also learn from them.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The United States accepts bitcoin in the payment of passports, this is great news, because the main country in the world accepts bitcoin in the payment of official procedures, it is accepting bitcoin as a payment currency, which is a great recognition of the system World cryptographer, it can already be said that cryptocurrencies through bitcoin is a great currency that is accepted as a means of payment and that competes with the US dollar and the euro and other world currencies.

• +1 1

Definitely good news for adoption, it's interesting to see how bitcoin has been successfully permeating into important areas like this. It's just matter of time before we can see Bitcoin being used for paying other important bureaucratic procedures in the US and other developed countries. Definitely this is crucial for this financial revolution to keep developing. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is a very important movement more than it seems to be, we talk about that a country full of conservatives is allowing the use of cryptocurrencies in a government entity, is bigger than it seems, it is definitely good news for both travelers  as for the common citizen

• +2 1

If it is then it is very happiness and wonderful news for everyone. It is real game changing plan of bitcoin. By this fact countries gain bitcoin that will help to the economy and this is easy for peoples.

• +1 1

It is now clear that the world is ready for bitcoin. Within a little time now we would see crypto being recognized by so many institutions. Bitcoin has began to get recognized globally. Let's put our hands together and see that it succeeds 

Really this is a great news because it will be easy and I hope everything will be easy more after the passage of time if we look at the past so everything wasn't easy like now but if it's changing like this so we will see more great things..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, annayks said:

This is interesting. It means that the government is now not have any problem with Bitcoin being treated as money, unlike what we have heard in previous years by the US president. It is important and hopefully more of these services inside the american public sector will accept Bitcoin as a currency.

No they still have problem with bitcoin, they are just accepting it because bitcoin hurts them more when they are signori it's presence. By the use of bitcoin people skips taxes.

• +1 1

Exiting and encouraging!!! 

I also read about these great decision taken by the gigantic company °PENINSULA VISA° these will encourage more people to hold on to their crypto assets as many payments options are being made available. 

Edited by Froshk
  • +1 1

Thatt could also be progress, the right idea today its really important you follow a strategy that works well for you, you need to work as hard and put together everything in the right perspective the good thing right now is to imagine how that would help , if the passport or the immigration system does work perfectly 

• +3 1

It has been good news in many ways for Bitcoin and this is another addition that helps in more Bitcoin adoption. It is many that find Bitcoin and invest for many reasons and it looks that the price will not fail and create new all time high sometime soon, maybe this or the next month. It is nice to see this although I think it is a private company that performs these passport operations for the US government and not mean more adoption from this country.

• +3 2

i think apps like coinbase and paypal have made it easier to use cryptocurrencies, and yea with this pandemic everyone is reluctant to use cash as it may transfer the virus, while paying with your phone will keep you safe.

• +1 1

I am happy to know about this. Passports are the most legal documents with the ID and paying for these with Bitcoin will do a good advertise for Bitcoin. It is widely accepted for years and keeps going. I hope for more good news like this.

• +2 1

13 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

It will certainly be useful for travelers to facilitate payment methods according to their preferences, and it is really good to start adopting this technology for great countries, in order to see cryptocurrencies enter into wider areas of life.

@saraanna396 as i said already that many traveller who did not know before about crypto currency now they will try to involve with bitcoin as well another altcoin to enjoy this facilities..  Because its the most secure way to do transaction in a second..   You know that US already accepted bitcoin but in a certain rule by exchange bitcoin..               

• +2 1

I read this news on social media, but I felt that the matter was a little exaggerated, and it has not been issued by an official authority yet, and despite that I hope that it is true because this will support the price of Bitcoin and will bring us profits

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

24 minutes ago, magd said:

I read this news on social media, but I felt that the matter was a little exaggerated, and it has not been issued by an official authority yet, and despite that I hope that it is true because this will support the price of Bitcoin and will bring us profits

As this news already get published by the passport center and all the crypto member now prepare to edit their passport by bitcoin so i think there has no way again to cancelled this great promise..  But we can wait to see what happen later..  But as coinbase support this so it will be happen sure..            

From a recent update news of crypto world i come to know that us peninsula passport center now accept bitcoin  payment from traveller to Change their name and renewable their passport timing and so on...    Also this btc payment will be made by coinbase Commerce exchange site..  They thought this is the right time to adopted digital currency due to corona effect in whole world.. 

So guys what do you think about this news of btc??   Will it be helpful for travellers?? 

News Source             https://www.coindesk.com/us-company-now-lets-travelers-pay-for-passports-with-bitcoin

Good news, this will be a good catalyst for Bitcoin and a catalyst for its adoption in the fields as a payment currency, I think it is the beginning of Bitcoin's victory.

• +1 1

Great news for travellers who will now have a great alternative in making payment for traveling passport; great news for bitcoin as this will be a big boost for bitcoin creating more usecases and also for cryptocurrency as a whole. It is a win-win situation if you look critically.

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I call it massification of use, nations walk directly to the global acceptance of cryptos, there is a saying "If you can not with the enemy join the" governments tried to stop the adoption of these technology but could not. Now they seek to ally with them to be able to regulate them.

• +2 1