US now accept bitcoin as passport payment!! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

US now accept bitcoin as passport payment!!

This is great news and calls for pleasure, and we hope that it will include all countries and allow the use of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in all areas of life.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

This news may lead to the opening of several investigations. And it would sabotage the idea of countries embracing the digital currency because they would not track the traveler. But this will be resolved. It's very good. Because the adoption of digital currencies is spreading from one side to the other. From Asia and its suburbs to South America, and it is spreading in Africa, bit by bit. And it will become legal in a few years.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is good news for US citizen travelers and also it is great news for cryptocurrency globally! Because when we see a big and most important country in the world adopting Bitcoin, this is very important and sure will attract others countries to do same thing like it.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

19 minutes ago, tienda said:

and sure will attract others countries to do same thing like it.

@tienda in this case, only crypto legal country able to think about this matter not illegal country anymore..  Suppose Nepal not yet accepted crypto so its hard for then to adopt crypto in their passport center but if you talk about india then they can adopt it easily as india legalization crypto..          

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, muhammadrizwan said:

Wow this is amazing news. It helps a lot to Travellers. It make easy to them to pay their all expenses for travelling. I thinks that this is a great news for the travellers and i hope in future every country and every department will accept cryptocurrencies.

@muhammadrizwan ofcourse when ever crypto Will be accepted world wide then all the country’s crypto transaction system will be based on same blockchain system..    Actually all the crypto legal country already making planning to use crypto in all national sector..                

Of course, it is great news for travelers that the passport is renewed by paying in bitcoin, especially in light of the Corona crisis, as travel is somewhat difficult and I think that in the future the use of Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies in the world will increase.

• +3 1

19 hours ago, Moaz said:

Of course, it is great news for travelers that the passport is renewed by paying in bitcoin, especially in light of the Corona crisis, as travel is somewhat difficult and I think that in the future the use of Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies in the world will increase.

@Moaz  hopefully now a days world wide people able to understand the importance of crypto world due to this corona effect and the US passport centers accepted crypto news is the first step i think..  Also Italy citizens might now adopted with digital currency transaction as they got affected  most by corona.. ..  Lets see what happen in future..                  

• +2 1

This is really good. This indicates that the recognition of Bitcoin as a safe means of payment in countries has begun, and this will make Bitcoin rise a lot, especially in light of the good news that arrives.

• +2 1

Bitcoin payment is going to facilitate the users which pay online payments for applying for US passport. It will save them from excessive taxes and the fees of fiat currency carrying wallets.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Well identification is one of the main character of an individual. So if Bitcoin is acknowledged for the recharging and for different charges of identification at that point it's a major acknowledgment by a nation. US have demonstrated green light to its crypto people groups. I think numerous establishments have begun tolerating their installment through crypto. This all viewpoints will improve the span of crypto.

The acceptance of the United States of America to pay on the passport in Bitcoin means that it is heading to more than that and it may soon be available for payment in all state centers

They would accept Bitcoin but with the fees at $10 nobody will pay so much. Payments with Bitcoin will only become a thing again with the Lightning Network. It is now used for other reasons but using it to pay bills or buy something that is low cost makes it a bad decision.

14 hours ago, NesMarket said:

I had not read the news, and he is an excellent friend, this opens the doors to the acceptance of btc in other places in that country, it is possible that in 2021 we will see supermarkets accepting bitcoin, or cinemas and more, if the US begins to accept cryptocurrencies formal deaneta other countries will imitate him. a big step this 2020

This is just a small matter due to corona effect in whole world i think @NesMarket..  Actually US already accepted bitcoin but the bitcoin need to exchange by govt certain exchange site to  ensure the fiat currency crisis you know...  But i do not think that btc will be adopted soon on super market..               

It is good news since some countries accept fractions of Bitcoin, in some stores and if that is running it could be the beginning of payment of service fees and if many travelers will benefit this is a great evolution of Bitcoin and that some countries are adopting bitcoin as a form of payment is good news to know.and if it is to pay something like identity such as a person's passport something very personal, it means that Bitcoin will be adopted to pay for services and goods such as legal money.

58 minutes ago, NesMarket said:

@Dorjoy12Well yes, you are right, there is still a long time for cryptocurrencies to be used and accepted anywhere, although I have read that in some countries they already accept btc in shops, but that the government use it as an economic measure would help its popularity and acceptance grows more

All the development country know well that how much crypto currency help to increase the economic rate..  I have read that canada use bitcoin to do shop and so on but i think US govt wont take much time to adopted btc every where @NesMarket..   Let's keep patience if you are US citizens..          

Peninsula Visa, a firm providing passport and visa services in the U.S., says it now accepts payments in bitcoin. Peninsula said Wednesday the payments will be processed through Coinbase Commerce, the merchant payments arm of the cryptocurrency exchange.

If a superpower, with the arrogance of the United States of America, used the cryptocurrency Bitcoin, which mainly speculated on its currency, then this is a good thing. Corona virus has pushed the borders away and the cryptocurrencies have increased in popularity because of their digital thanks.

Before reading your full topic content i was wondering if that was immediatly due to current's pandemic situation in which it sound true as you have stated.

Further more, thank you for such useful topic as i had no clue that was a thing right now from both Coinbase and US.

I also agree that it's important to start such virtual currencies usage as it's way of showing the world how good crypto can be under such worse situations the world faces right now.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

It is very important news,
The start of government institutions to recognize Bitcoin as a payment method is a good step in the recognition of other countries, and the increase in people's confidence in Bitcoin.

Great news for the crypto industry because a powerful country is going to support and I hope it will also boat it's progress. Actually america is a big economy holder county which works all over the world and if it is going to accept the Cryptocurrencies then it would be like wild fire 🔥. A great effort indeed

• +4 1

It is really a good news for crypto users because now you can renew your passport by digital currency,after the passage of time it is providing us more facilities for our happiness,it is one of the largest step which increases the developement of crypto industry.

Exactly a fire news for crypto lovers . Good step made by a powerful country US for the support of cryptocurrencies. It would help the crypto to grow faster and it would make its use further . US and other countries that deal with US hope they would also accept it

I think it's a good payment option, and now with this disease I think it's something that will help or benefit the eorolinea, since in addition to avoiding contagion it will quickly pay for a trip.

This is really a great development in the field of crypto and this happened to be in one of the leading countries in the world. I hope that other countries will allow this as well aside from Venezuela and United States. In addition to the article, the company is protecting itself from the volatility of the price of Bitcoin by providing a payment window in which the exchange rate is locked for ten minutes

It is really good news because such news encourages us to work more and more seriously to ensure a good profit from Bitcoin and to ensure a good future that we can secure our lives with, so I advise everyone to work to secure a good profit from Bitcoin.