US now accept bitcoin as passport payment!! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

US now accept bitcoin as passport payment!!

On 11/20/2020 at 12:32 AM, Raqeebzy said:

Great news for travellers who will now have a great alternative in making payment for traveling passport; great news for bitcoin as this will be a big boost for bitcoin creating more usecases and also for cryptocurrency as a whole. It is a win-win situation if you look critically.

Actually we cant say totally that this news will be helpful for btc surely because i dont sure in that passport center lot of traveler come every year to rename their passport or increase the date..  But it will be helpful for them only who engaged with crypto currrency from long time ago..  Also the passports center will added more coin soon..                   

• Useful or interesting 1

20 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Actually we cant say totally that this news will be helpful for btc surely because i dont sure in that passport center lot of traveler come every year to rename their passport or increase the date..  But it will be helpful for them only who engaged with crypto currrency from long time ago..  Also the passports center will added more coin soon..                   

😅 Funny. You can't totally say this is a good news of BTC means there might be some iota of bad effect this news might be on BTC and crypto. Now, I put it to you, how could this be negative to BTC? Educate me.

Secondly, addition of some other crypto apart from BTC might not be some wise decision for now. BTC surely is the most reliable crypto currently and all time apart from the a little scalability issues which might be able solved using the LN node. Taking a step at a time is better in my opinion and I believe that's what will be applied.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Nowadays we are seeing more and more acceptance of bitcoin within different payment areas.

12 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Secondly, addition of some other crypto apart from BTC might not be some wise decision for now. BTC surely is the most reliable crypto 

Actually, some coins may be better than BTC in such situation (like LTC and BNB) because as you know transaction fees & time required would make it a bit difficult 

• +1 1

21 minutes ago, setifien said:

Actually, some coins may be better than BTC in such situation (like LTC and BNB) because as you know transaction fees & time required would make it a bit difficult 

I think in such application is the what the Lighting network (offchain) is created; for micro payments. Talking about transaction speed, low fees; LTC, BNB doesn't come closer. If it should be a coin apart from BTC, I think XRP is the ideal; transaction fee is the lowest and transaction time, almost instant.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/17/2020 at 4:47 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

So guys what do you think about this news of btc??   Will it be helpful for travellers?? 

Certainly it will help the american bitcoin holders to renew their passport or make changes to their data on it. It is great that this payment method of Bitcoin was accepted for passport services and makes a big difference on how Bitcoin is seen by many and helps with adoption.

• +2 1

On 11/20/2020 at 12:32 AM, Raqeebzy said:

Great news for travellers who will now have a great alternative in making payment for traveling passport; great news for bitcoin as this will be a big boost for bitcoin creating more usecases and also for cryptocurrency as a whole. It is a win-win situation if you look critically.

@Raqeebzy..Bitcoin offers great opportunities for travelers.  Because many people have cryptocurrencies.  However, they cannot issue passports with crypto currency.  So they have been given the opportunity to get a passport with Bitcoin.  Which is a lot of good news for many travel drinkers.  They can now easily get a passport by paying bitcoin.

• +3 1

I heard about this and I think this decision resulted from the Corona crisis! It certainly had a very positive impact on the cryptocurrency project, especially on the bitcoin price! So that I remember that when this decision was made, Bitcoin rose by 3% on the same day! I think countries are no longer able to avoid Bitcoin's potential! Bitcoin has become a necessity and very popular!

Not only for travelers, it is beneficial to all people, but it has not yet been adopted in many countries and some of them are punishable and for all kinds of dealings with it.

I hope it becomes available in my country soon.

• +2 1

6 minutes ago, Emma William said:

I heard about this and I think this decision resulted from the Corona crisis! It certainly had a very positive impact on the cryptocurrency project, especially on the bitcoin price! So that I remember that when this decision was made, Bitcoin rose by 3% on the same day! I think countries are no longer able to avoid Bitcoin's potential! Bitcoin has become a necessity and very popular!

Actually usa already adopted with bitcoin but there has a rule of using bitcoin but its true that they made this decision for corona effect fully..   Also you know this transaction will be made by coinbase exchange or wallet which is from usa too... So first they see their positive marketing by allow bitcoin payment then make this final decision @Emma William            

This is good news. It may be beneficial to the cryptocurrency market. 
It will be a good idea if cryptocurrencies are accepted all over the
 world and we will witness a significant rise in the price of Bitcoin that may reach 30 thousand dollars.
 In the near future, we can say that the cryptocurrency market will improve and prices will be more stable

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I am baffled why there isn't more and more businesses accepting payment via coinbase. They are getting it as money anyway and coinbase has been most user friendly company out there and they work with regulators all the time.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

This is really good news. If the US accepts Bitcoin as a passport, then the price of Bitcoin will be much higher. At present, the price of Bitcoin is $ 2000.  If the US adopts Bitcoin then the price will be higher for Bitcoin.  And I think this bitcoin transaction will be much easier

I know this will definitely come to stay. Now people who want to travel but do not have cash can go ahead to do so with there currency, and I hope other countries too will imitate USA with this advancement. And it will also make the world a very easy place for currencies, just like Europe using euros @khalilmd @annayks

So, little by little we are getting to know the reasons of massive rise of bitcoin. This decision by US officials can grow bitcoin even beyond ATH records! It is quite obvious that every year too many tourists visit US and many families travel to the continent to visit their relatives. All these people need passports and certainly there are lots of bitcoiners among them. To use the privilege of paying for passport through bitcoin, the number of buyers will increase even more and this is a turning point for traders.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Frankly, I felt unhappy when I read this news inside some American channels, because this matter is evidence that the United States of America has begun to know the importance of Bitcoin and what it hides for the future. It is good for this country to start accepting Bitcoin in exchange for renewing passports and we hope to see this in all countries of the world over the years. Coming

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/17/2020 at 4:47 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

So guys what do you think about this news of btc??   Will it be helpful for travellers?? 

It wasn't very big news but it means that another private company accepts Bitcoin. This one is hired by the US government for passport service but this doesn't mean that the US government accepts Bitcoin. Although some states accept tax payments in Bitcoin which was very good for Bitcoin when it was made known.

Does this mean that with Bitcoin we can make a passport but only if we are in the USA citizens. I am think it is not of use for me but if someone in the USA has Bitcoins and wants to pay with them for the changes for passport then it can happen now but how many are use this service, it can be millions so they give Bitcoin option makes it good for more adoption.

• +1 2

This is a welcome idea as a lot of the world power countries are already adopting crypto currency most especially the powerful bitcoin. I wish it would be adopted by all countries and not just the US alone, the form of transaction is not only beneficial but very secured.

• +1 1

So it is in the US how nice, I thought they are very strict when it comes to bitcoin. Well this is good news the company adopting bitcoin. The companies should adopt cryptocurrencies as a payment because there is still risk to use cash, we never know that money has a virus.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Tthe emergence of Corona virus cause many people to discover the significant of crypto currency especially bitcoin i think this is a good development for the US peninsula passport to accept Bitcoin but the problem of Bitcoin is the high transaction fees if they could make further alternative to other crypto currency this would have been better.

So they accept Bitcoin but not for a new application for a passport but only for payments needed to change the old passport. This is a good start I guess. Not something that will do wonders for adoption of Bitcoin but something good to know and gives us hope for more.

• +2 1

So why they have accepted bitcoin as passport payment only? So that's means they need to get foreign currencies but only be receiving bitcoin?

• +1 1

Yes it is very helpful especially to those bitcoin user travellers. They can now use their crypto to as mode of payment. They can make travel much more because they have crypto as payment.

• +1 3

That's a welcomed development. More and more institutions around the world for one reason or the other keep adopting the use of BTC as a means of paying fees which is great. 

• +1 1

On 11/17/2020 at 10:49 AM, mzk7736 said:

The nation's realise that it is still a better payment method as compare 2 Fiat currencies that's why they are not regulating it but still adopting it in different sections of there country

US is moving towards the Bitcoin acceptance and they are trying to get out of the Fait currency issue in current situation as the COVID-19 is spreading because of the Fait currency also.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.