How to convincing people to leave crypto? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to convincing people to leave crypto?

I think that you should not focus on how to convince them to leaver crypto, because crypto will be very profitable in the future and you do not want to be that one friend that did this and got them out of the loop for a major investment opportunity. Instead, i think that you should teach them more about crypto and how to manage and earn crypto so that they don't lose as much. Teach them about trading and the beauty of holding and they will do much better.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You are a wonderful person, my friend, I very understand what you want to say But I can tell you that what you want to do from counseling depends on the person’s way of thinking as well as his personality and on the other hand it depends on the mentor method. I also want to tell you that there are a lot of people who fail in the world of Bitcoin, by insisting that they take this race, they become one of its pioneers.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

in my opinion it is a wrong thing to try to convince someone to leave the world of crypto, yes at the beginning there may be losses but if one is patient and perseveres becoming an expert the satisfactions, profits will come

My friend bi think the problem is not for crypto world , i think your friend is the problem , because he invest his money in cryptocurrency without any knowledge , and this is terrible mistake ,you can’t do this without knowledge ad without learning how to analyse the price , this is really important , i think my friend you have to told your friend to learn how to work in this world.

To be frank with you, we are stubborn in nature. They will understand it alone. But it is better not to let them leave this field while they are missing hope. There is the most delicious of the strategies that they can rely on in order to avoid the loss. According to my experience, I also had experiences, but I am still working. It is better to be a supporter than an opponent

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Why you want to convince  any  one to leave crypto .  You should  convince your  friends to avoid to invest  in scam sites and wasting their time in these time. I suggest  trading  is best for them.

In my opinion we have no rights to say any one to leave crypto currency are any field, because when they join this crypto they have some goals to achieve, but unfortunately they face loss means they leave its not correct reason, why not you guide them when they doing wrong and face loss you help and give earning from crypto in correct way.

On 12/24/2019 at 10:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

I think that you should let your people do what they want because if they want to still continue doing crypto let them do what they want and let them use it and let them earn money with the way that they want. 

In any case, the more mistakes a person makes, the more likely it is that sooner or later they will be able to make money, if they want to, they will do it. (will throw cryptocurrency)

Well, your friends might be the next big developers or just investors, so if they want to explore this cryptocurrency world don't stop them but also don't lose them.

Well, I understood your intention, if you find that some of your friends fail to earn from the cryptocurrency market and fall into continuous losses, then you have to advise them to change their methods they used and cause their loss. The problem must be found and solved, and not blowing up a whole area that can be profitable.

On 4/29/2020 at 8:37 PM, Kutulay said:

We help each other, so instead of persuading them to leave, I just help them make crypto. I think I will do this by talking and making them understand that the crypto world is not for them, that I can do it because I did not try to do it, because all my friends succeed in crypto work

There are circumstances in which you have to convince your friend or even yourself to leave crypto, there are poeple who lack self discipline those people are greedy impatient and all they do is losing wherever  they earn, they sell everything from real life and lose it all to crypto, this behavior may even became addictive, people like these are better off without crypto.

This is not possible, when a person really wants something, they will do it themselves, and when they want to continue using cryptocurrency, you will not convince them to give it up.

Rather than convincing them leaving crypto, maybe they should be advised to go online and join forums that might help them regain their loses and again, being too obsessed about making profit can get them emotional in trading. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think that they will leave if they understand that it is very difficult for them to earn on cryptocurrency, but if they believe that they will succeed you will not be able to dissuade them

If you are the new comers of the cryptocurrencies and want to get profit for free then remove your thought or leave the cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are very difficult to earn. You can nearly 0.00001000BTC in one day which will take nearly 280 years to earn 1 BTC which is like very huge time you didn't even exist upto 280 years but if you invest huge money in cryptocurrencies then you can make huge profit. So, if you are new to cryptocurrencies then you can leave.

I think the best way to persuade people to work in crypto is to show them how much money you earned from cryptocurrencies, in order to become wealthy like you.

On 4/21/2020 at 7:01 AM, pablomarwan said:

To be frank with you, we are stubborn in nature. They will understand it alone. But it is better not to let them leave this field while they are missing hope. There is the most delicious of the strategies that they can rely on in order to avoid the loss. According to my experience, I also had experiences, but I am still working. It is better to be a supporter than an opponent

Yes, as long as people didn't see the good thing or did not see the effect of the thing you are promoting to them, they will not believe what you will gonna say.

8 minutes ago, Imran01234 said:

We all know that crypto has a great future and there are many legitimate ways to earn free crypto. They should know the legitimate ways of earning like crypto talk. I don't think you can tell your friends to leave the crypto world

If people are earning from crypto, they will never leave this field. I agree with you because this field is very helpful and profitable and I don't see why would anyone want to leave it.

Dear friend I must say you can't advice a friend who has lost alot of money in Crypto to leave crypto , instead help him find another way which could be more profitable to him, because he can't come this far and give up, he should not give up, but learn from his mistakes and continue working

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trying to persuade people to stay away from cryptocurrencies is very bad as we must encourage them to learn and experiment always so that they can succeed. We all suffered failure and losses in the beginning, but in the end we learned from our mistakes and we started to achieve profits

I will not persuade friends to leave cryptocurrencies because when we work with them in a smart way we will make profits for this reason. I will teach them the correct ways to trade and invest and explain to them the main terms so that they understand everything and start earning

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that you should advise them to try to fix the things or mistakes that cause them to lose time and money. There are many people who profit from this field at the present time. I think that the mistake your friends face may be a lesson to them for a new, profitable start, but to leave the field I think it is Wrong solution, too

I don't think the best thing to do is to convince people to leave cryptocurrency but rather advice them to stay in crypto and also to invest more because of it's profits and advantages.

Just give them knowledge about a perfect trading. And if you are an expert then you should help to recognise a good project. And you can help them in this way only. Otherwise without an observation no one can actually get good benefits So try to give him some idea about perfect trading or investing. That's should be your only initiative.