How to convincing people to leave crypto? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to convincing people to leave crypto?

6 hours ago, Ilustration said:

I think instead of helping them to leave help them to know what and how bitcoin is.  So that they will learn and invite him here in forum. 

This forum can be a good start for them, they should not leave but be taught how to understand crypto

I think that in any way, if a person is really interested in it, he will reach the result sooner or later, in a year or five years, it does not matter, I think it is impossible if the person does not want it.

My suggestion instead of convincing them to quit on cryptocurrency.why not teach them some strategy on how to earn and how this cryptocurrency works.people usually lost their money on these investment because of lack of knowledge. they just invest their money without doing any research.

Some of the friend are means to me that they are want to use it the app for their interesting time and some of the friend do not want to use it. 

Most crypto isn't much of an investment. There's nothing backing it. You can make money off it if you're educated and skilled at trading, but that's not an investment.

If they want to learn to trade cryptos, ask them to paper trade and prove they know how to make money first. Then ask them to take small position sizes till they have a larger account.

There are always new opportunities. It's easy to see in hindsight that if you bought a bunch of bitcoin when it was $3 then you'd be a millionaire. This gives many people FOMO and they feel like they've gotta go find and invest in the next big thing. It's much harder to see into the future and what will be worth more. In 10 years there will be a whole new set of missed opportunities people will be kicking themselves over missing.

The only way to catch the opportunities is to know how. Acquiring that knowledge is extremely time consuming and time is (can be) money, which means they'll have to make sacrifices for profit now to benefit from more profit in the future, this is the single largest feature that distinguishes wealthy people from poor people. You can give a poor person a million dollars and they'll probably be poor again in a few years. A rich person can start with nothing and become wealthy again and again and again. It's the grit and delayed gratification, unfortunately largely immutable traits.

Worse, there's probably not much you can say or do that you already haven't done. They probably want to get wealthy so they don't have to work, a wealthy person can't stop working no matter how much money they have. How you are and how you're going to be is mostly imbued into your psychology either from genetics or childhood experience. That last 10%ish is worth exercising, and can make a huge difference, but that's also hard work.

Maybe show them this thread...?

The only way anyone can successfully convinced somebody to leave Cryptocurrency business is when you meet newbie in cryptocurrency, especially those that have been struggling to earn, but they could not earn. Otherwise, it is very difficult.

4 hours ago, Death said:

I think the right thing to do is not to tell him to go away from crypto but tell him is improve his decision making and learn from the others.

That is the right thing you just choose to advice them to stay and how to work with the market

for me it's not a wasting of time because if someone telling that they no profit on using this forum they no have patience you must be hardwork more to this if you want more income or profit too because it's not a big income though it help me for my daily expenses and needs so be patience and hardwork is the key only to success to this forum.

I think if anyone can make a profit in this site then of course he will leave this site completely foreverNot kind and that's why I think I have a lot of bad aspects to explain to people that will keep other people away I think that if all of these things were meant to other people, in that case, of course, people would be away from all the sites

Well to be honest, trading is not for everybody. It takes a lot of patience and hard work and research to gain success in this field. But many people don't get it. 

Why to convincing people about to leaving cryptocurrencies while those people can earn a lot in crypto? You only need to convincing people to join and not to leave

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

leaving is not a better way to make life good.they are interested in crypto but don't know the better way of making money.so share the right way to earn and learn.this will work for them.losing is not the meaning of leaving.make them correct for trading

I think some people are manipulating with cryptocurrency and making fake news about crypto because they don't like popularity of crypto but i believe in cryptocurrency and hope it will be accepted by all over world.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Its hard to convince people to leave this cryptocurrency rapidly because they are now getting some income here so what is the main reason to leave this crypto? I think your friends have no patience and they want to get there profit fastly.

I think they only way you can help your friends is by giving new tricks and trading strategies on how to earn income on cryptoworld

I think it is better to convince them to be a better trader and learn more about crypto currencies before doing trades and other activities. Convincing them to leave crypto is not good. I have face many of problems and losses with my senselessness trading and gambling but i did not leave this field and polishes myself to remain in touch with this world, then i recovered and started my crypto life in profits. 

I think for new users they should try free income site like cryptotalk forum. they can earn from this forum easily, and then they should learn more about cryptos and start trading.

On 12/24/2019 at 10:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

I think you are in the wrong forum buddy. Why are you trying to convince someone to leave the cryptoworld? You must be one of the supporters of crypto inorder for it to have more popularity and trust. Not making any false arguments about it.

nMvFbuZ.png

Leave the thought of leaving? Why do not I understand, in the world there are a lot of people who profit from the use of cryptocurrencies. Why make people leave the industry where they receive money.

In the case of a person who has to do a convention, I must first call the person about the bad sites that cryptocurrency has, and then tell him that he is away from all these types of things and because he is awayInvesting in Sejuti will be more likely to end as the highest prices in this world tend to go up and down

Peoples will never leave the crypto market becasue they know that the future of this business is so much bright and good and we can make good money in the market through this business becasue this is the real business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I were to first convent a cryptocurrency to stay away from cryptocurrency, then first of all I would say that this cryptocurrency is actually a restoration of the whole worldThey are not excluding them, and by showing them all these examples of politically different things and bad points, I will tell them so they can stay away from all these things

People who are alreday earning here is hard to convince them to leave, but if someone is a gambling addict, you could try telling him.her how much he have messed and wasted hos life.

Just tell them that this is not real currency then people will automatically leave crypto but it is impossible that people will leave this platform because it give us more profit then real currency i mean fiat currency