How to convincing people to leave crypto? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to convincing people to leave crypto?

On 12/24/2019 at 8:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

First of all, we can not earn in first time. if you really see this, you should bring some good learning sources to our friend. you can teach him the importance of learning.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 12/24/2019 at 7:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

then,i think you didn't tell him about crytotalk.org.it is the platform from where people are earning good amount in a month.in a month one can easily earn 60 dollars. 

Who felt the power of cryptocurrency will not leave it. I think the driving force of cryptocurrency is profit. And while there will be a profit, no one will leave the crypto world.

No need to try to impose, so that a person leaves crypto. This is everyone’s desire to stay or not in crypto. 

On 12/24/2019 at 7:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I feel you brother, I can see a lot of people will just post that, they are making a lot of money in crypto and yet they would come to post for cents. The only I think you can do is, tell them to look at profit and loss, if a person is in profit even after loosing a lot, well then you can't them stop them, but once they see their loss, they will eventually decide to not take crypto that seriously. I however may not suggest to leave crypto altogether, but It wise to be careful, as you can loose all that you have earned and more.

It's very difficult to persuade someone who has already decided that these practices will quit the cryptoworld. Indeed, there are many instances where such objectives are intended by fake news and dirty campaigns. However, those who have known the present cryptoworld will not leave it because they know the truth.

Try to keep on advising your friends so they don't fall deeper because of their failure. Maybe your friend has not realized, can not accept failure and keep trying even if it's just in vain. You are a good person.

There's no way to convince people to leave crypto because it was on their decision if they want to pursue on crypto or not. Basically those peoples are earning money on crypto and thinking to become successful on crypto.

I believe the saying "try and try until you succeed" don't convince your friend to leave, because it is normal for newbies that keep losing money. Let him invest or trading because he will learn the lesson until he become a wise man.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/24/2019 at 10:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Trading is a great source of income if you know how to deal and play it,so maybe your friends are still lack of knowledge thats why they always fail. 

I don't think this is good idea to ask your friends to leave Crypto world i think you should encourage them and tell them legit ways of earning like crypto talk we all know crypto have great future ahead and there are many legit ways to earn free crypto

It is difficult to persuade anyone to exit from the field of digital currencies, especially if he was making money. As for if he was a big loser, he would go out by himself without you convincing him. Just tell him to divide his capital.

just say crypto will disappear and there is no chance to return, if that person is a pessimistic person, surely that person will come out.

To be honest, cryptocurrency is the best technology we got in currency technology and should be treasure that knowledge and pass it to your future family generations. You don't need to tell them how to stop or leave crypto, just tell them to learn it's nature and of course avoid all scams and abandoned project by checking their market value.

There is no doubt that there is good profit and income in crypto and if unluckily they are not getting benefit from that then u tried them to move to another way but they refused so u help them out that u work hard on crypto and u make them collect some information or techniques for earning from crypto

On 12/24/2019 at 7:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think we should not convince them to leave instead of this we should guide them to trade wisely and not to spend money which they cant afford to lose. Its a vast field which have lot of potential in it

Just say to him i am not responsible if something happened to your invest or Police will arrest you for  crypto.This will make him leave crypto.

I made a lot of money from crypto and I don't think it is dangerous and I think you see it as a gambling or a waste of time because you do not have enough experience about this area that made many of the richIn fact, I have no idea to persuade people to leave the crypto because I am a fan of this field

THINK POSITIVE

C'mon OP, you made almost 1000 posts here and you're trying to convince friends to abandon crypto?  I don't believe that for a minute.  I think you're out of thread ideas.

In fact I doubt there's anyone who's a member of cryptotalk who wants or needs to talk someone out of their passion for bitcoin/crypto because their friends aren't getting rich with it.  That's nonsense.

Many people who have earned currency from cryptocurrency today, and they know a lot about cryptocurrency, we will never teach them because they know a lot and they can teach us so we will never teach them.

41 minutes ago, Dip Deb said:

If you want to keep your friends away about cryptocurrency, then of course they have to be removed from work on another site or otherwise.  Since they have to say that there are different types of freelancing, you can keep doing them.  And the more they work, the better will be the success by saying that they can remove them from cryptocurrency.

i think people should do this on their own because this is not addiction and people shouldn't be soft, his friend should have realized it on his own and they just need to be focused on other things rather than just crypto.

On the off chance that you need to encourage your friends to move away from cryptocurrency, you need to reveal to them numerous approaches to move away from cryptocurrency, as you can say by doing some online money, you can make a great deal of pay on the documenting site.