How to convincing people to leave crypto? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to convincing people to leave crypto?

I think it will be difficult to convince someone to start with cryptocurrencies as well as leaving cryptocurrency. If it's not good, let them see the wrong way or strategy or the money is not good, or say more difficult than let them fail. They will know what to do

Maybe your friends are taking the wrong way, that's all, I think you asked the wrong question in your topic and I will correct it for you, you need to ask how can I make crypto easier to my friends?? Or you need to advise them to have some pervious experience before they trade or invest, because everyone when he gets his first income from the internet, he will not be able to leave it

Even when current currencies are very volatile and downward in price, I believe in a brighter future. I think crypto currencies will continue to improve in the future if they continue to update, upgrade, increase and improve the system or processorsSome countries that have already adopted digital currency as a payment method.I think all the countries that reject Bitcoin soon will accept it too...

Instead of convincing them to leave crypto, why not advice them and teach them good ways to trade and invest. Crypto is a very good means of income. Teach them how to handle it well instead.

I would convince people by saying it can bring you high profits but the risks are also high. Even higher than a stock investment. So if they are prepared to lose money to have the cance to gain high profits the must invest in crypto.Else not.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I no want to leave from cryptocurrency because from cryptocurrency I have everything I want .

In cryptocurrency you must learning and learning to get more experience in cryptocurrency sir.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

Convincing people to leave crypto is not the option, the main fact by advising the person or teaching the person how to trade. There are many totorial online.

Crypto is good site. But there are many scammed site we need to careful about those site...so if anyone don’t try to understand and get lossing their money i think we need to told him to stop those site where you can lose rather you should work on this site where you can earn money. without any loss..    

On 12/24/2019 at 5:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

I have never tried to persuade people to leave cryptocurrency, most of the time I have encouraged them to join it. If your friends are losing money, this is because they don't have enough trading skills or take big risks that they can't handle. You are not responsible for people's wrong actions. Your only duty is to tell them the truth about crypto trading and what it takes to become a good trader and what are the risks that threaten their investments. It is up to them to decide whether it is beneficial to stay in crypto world or leave it.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I do think they should leave crypto. But they should change the way of earning if they are losing money in trading and everything is beyond their learning then they should buy coins in bear market and sell when bullrun takes place. Use simple way of earning. Then they would not be in loss. Do not try to convince them to leave crypto because it is future of world.

This market need some information if not it follows that be able to go away and we be able to huge profit from at this time scarcely have a passion for and foothold and a lot of websites and Airdrops let somebody have lovely break to bring about some free.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

well if he is losing money i suppose that he in trying to trade, gambling or stuff like this right?

so he does not need to leave the crypto world because he can stay here without risk any money, you just need to tell him that what is doing right now is not good for his finances and for his health 

I think it is impossible to convince people to leave cryptocurrency, as if they knew it and working in it but if you want that they leave this crypto currency then you should give them other idea of earning or other way of earning profit.

Welcome with me
I understand from your topic that encryption is harmful to the interests of people and that it is just a dream or an illusion
I do not agree with you on this vision, because encryption has become institutions of huge investment
Perhaps, your friends have not succeeded in gaining encryption, you have to search for causes and address them instead of keeping them away from encryption.

The cryptocurrency market is a lucrative market but it is not suitable for all people except that they are not convinced. We have to give them advice during their loss times not in the times when they are enthusiastic

On 12/25/2019 at 9:51 AM, rjroshan said:

This what people looking to follow go after world trending. Most of people don't know what they are following and what can badly effect later them. Cryptos are now everywhere and hundred of new airdrops are coming to market. Poeple trading on those alt coins and get lose finally. They need to well search before joining those projects.

Firstly, provide some good ways and ideas to generate income. There are many ways one can put his money to invest that pays him unexpected. Also search more profitable methods to invest in crypto.

Is there any reason to leave crypto?  Whoever is doin work i do not think that they will leave crypto. As crypto is helping financially  

13 hours ago, meldrio said:

He should not leave and dont convince him to leave, he is just made a mistake. Tell him that he should invest in the top 10 coinmarketcap and hold. He will earn profit im sure of that.

If someone is a gambling addict, and he/she can not help it, i think to convince him/her to leave crypto is a good idea.

How your friends are losing money and their entire effort?Are they active traders in the crypto world? Which trading strategy are they proffering? Suggest they to buy crypto coin in the cutting edge price` recommend to HODL and later ask to sell them. 

Many traders lose their own money in crypto market due to lack of knowledge and lack of experience. So try learned more to this market and earning constantly possible from this market. 

If anyone is keep getting disappoint in the crypto field then it may be because of not implementimg actual strategies over their field.instead of convincing to leave crypto you shoud encourage and motivate them for a better future.

Why I convince people to leave crypto currency platform it is very useful for all of us in respect to earn money and also learn knowledge from this platform..........

Why is having profit a dream? If they invested all their asset then they might be in the wrong phase. But earning crypto is never useless. Just like what we're doing now. Tell your friends to try cryptotalk and also to hold their crypto and not to waste it.

21 hours ago, meldrio said:

If he is gambling addict then he should be rehabilitate, this is not really healthy he will be poor if he keeps continue gambling.

I have seem people lost everything because of crypto gambling, dice games specifically, real life examples.

I never do this why I convince people to leave crypto currency platform it is very useful for all of us to get money and also learn knowledge from this platform...........