How to convincing people to leave crypto? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to convincing people to leave crypto?

Decentralization for exchange is really difficult at the moment.  Just look at what happened to crytobrige now, it requires KYT to trade there.  Yes at this time actually because it collided with the regulations in force in the country concerned where the exchange stands.  So it is indeed difficult to find when looking for a truly decentralized exchange website.

• +1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 7:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

You can not convince those who are willing to earn or who are greedy because they see the other people who are earning good profit from the same platform and they are not so they are trying again and again.

• +1 1

This field is great, but people need to master their work and have sufficient experience. I advise your friends to learn more and reduce the quantities that they enter to reduce losses

you have to face failure to learn new thing , why would people let 2 years old to walk while they know he falls down ? why dont a country makes constitution , fire all police or military and sleep ? there always false thing happen when you try to do something new , instead of making them leave cryptoworld teach them how to earn through that , failure is sure thing while learning but just dont get afraid on that

Edited by Abiaan
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is hard to convince people to leave this cryptocurrency rapidly because they are now getting some income here so what is the main reason to leave this crypto? I think your friends have no patience and they want to get there profit fastly.

31 minutes ago, bigiop said:

This market need some knowledge if not then can leave and we can huge profit from here just collect and hold and many websites and Airdrops give good opportunity to make some free.

If you go to airdrop, then you need to work hard to get a real project. because I have tried airdrop which is mostly rubbish for years.

each person is responsible for their actions and after lossing money some stop investing in crypto, homewer there are many options to continue investing either by trading, holding or bounties in various platforms.

• +1 1

We don't need to convince other people to leave this market because already many people's leave this market on daily basis because when they lost their own all money then gone from the market. 

Anything too much is definitely harmful.One should not be addicted to crypto.I guess there are doing this because there want money very desperately.So the best way is to introduce them to some job or anything else where they could earn without losing much money and time!!

If you’re protecting them from a scam, recommending another legitimate site is better than asking them to abandon cryptocurrency altogether. Remember, mistakes are a part of learning. Let them curve their own path.

5 hours ago, Mou74 said:

I think there is no need for it. For those who fail repeatedly in the crypt, they need exactly the right advice. They need to know how they can succeed here.

Maybe they lose repeatedly because they are gamblers, i don't think any advice can break addiction.

I will never try and never think to persuade anyone to stay away from work in the field of cryptocurrencies. On the contrary, I will encourage them and provide them with all the help and information that helps them to start making money from the Internet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, don't convince people to leave cryptocurrencies, convince them to stay in the crypto market. If they are losing money then teach them how to stop losing money 

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are a professional and work in this field and make good use of the opportunities. Cryptocurrency is a business through which you can make a profit and make a good profit. 

On 12/25/2019 at 5:51 AM, rjroshan said:

This what people looking to follow go after world trending. Most of people don't know what they are following and what can badly effect later them. Cryptos are now everywhere and hundred of new airdrops are coming to market. Poeple trading on those alt coins and get lose finally. They need to well search before joining those projects.

definitely not true, alot of individuals just dive into anything they hear that bring easy money without making research or even enquiring on how such scheme work. I most of this kind of people really invest lots of money into this and hope to make it big, I its just too bad they are lots of scammers creating different crypto hubs and site to decieve people 

If they trade without knowing what they do, its very bad and they may lose their money anytime. You can convince them to stop trading until they learn how to do it because its very dangerous to trade without knowledge.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Convincing people to leave cryptocurrency isn't that easy for us, you need to have legit reasons for it, which I knew you don't even have anyone to convince them

If anyone failed to earn money again and again the he will leave crypto by their own, no need to convince him. But if anyone is making good profit then no one can convince him to leave crypto.

Why do you want to do that?  Cryptocurrency is good, but if you do not combine with this world you will only leave or the person who does not, since the human does not stay where instead of gains he sees losses is common sense friend.

It would be better if you teach them how to do good in Crypto and ask them to do research and if your friend do like Investment then ask them to do Invest in the Bitcoin and ask them to wait until the price meets the profit they are seeking it's easy to earn from Crypto if you have Investment.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If you are trying to take care of your friends, stand by them with what they believe in its success. If they believe in the success of cryptocurrencies in the future, try to support them and look for useful ways for them to develop their skills and experience in this dangerous market.

The matter requires experience in order to succeed in achieving the cryptocurrencies and they cannot be persuaded to leave the field, but they must be told to learn more before risking their money.

Life is great and enjoy it

You do not have to advise them to stay away from crypto, as it is originally a source of profit, but you have to advise them to change their way of investing, studying the market and currencies and move them up and down and enlighten with the light of knowledge to be a guide and a guide to profit and avoid loss.

On 4/7/2020 at 9:18 AM, Dguy said:

I don't think there is need to convince them but if you chat them or discuss of a problem you are having they will send you feedbacks

That is the best way, they will always give you a solution, no matter your reasons there will be suggestion from them because they will think you are just fade up with cryptocurrency