Why Bitcoin price very low - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Why Bitcoin price very low

Yes, at the end of December 2019, I am sure that the price of Bitcoin will start to rise to enter January 2020, although slowly but surely Bitcoin, like the previous years at the beginning of the month, will be $ 15,000.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:21 PM, rjroshan said:

Most people are saying bitcoin will go to over $15000 in 2020. This can be happen actually which month of 2020?

Hey friend why are you so restless and so excited. All are saying about their assumptions. It may not happen. But i also wish that in will happen. But in the field of crypto the most important thing we need is the patience. It will take time. Bullrun doesn't take very much time it can happen in one night. Till now the 2020 has not come. So i suggest you to wait. And don't believe on others always be smart enough to make your decision. 

We can not say in which month btc will rise. I have joined some technical anaylists and study some of news that predict btc to fall to all time low of $3300 and rise up again. and at what height it rise we can never say it can be another ATH or some thing till $15000. 

Everything could happen but no one knows the right time. Using indicator to answer your question is good option you can try it on your trading chart. Everyone has different prediction but you should analyze by your self and trust it, good luck my friend.

Yes, the price of bitcoin will rise towards the moon in the year 2020 because there are many positive events that will be during this year

THINK POSITIVE

We all can see that the prices are very low. Because we all know that the prices are not stable in bitcoin market.But it is the great opportunity to buy the coins.

20 hours ago, rjroshan said:

I have 0.00100000 bitcoin in my coinbase. If bitcoin hits $50000 i can be rich man on my village. Thats why im waiting

Obviously man but you are thinking of a very large deviation. Just think the price is now $7600 and the price you are expecting $50000. The difference is $42400. Just imagine how much times it is of current price. It is possible. Definitely possible. But i think you have to wait for many years. I will suggest you that try to earn more bitcoin in this time period. 

Now, the price of the bitcoin is very low. But it is not here for the whole life. Its prices increases after some time.

The bitcoin faces many regulations from the different countries but now, its time to adopt the crypto currency.

So, its prices increases day by day

I think it is really part of each crypto to experience such situation. We can not just abandon bitcoin because of that so I guess what we can do is to patiently wait.

Now price of bitcoin is around $7500. It will be around $8000 at the end of 2019. Now price of bitcoin is very low because it's the last month of 2019. I think price of bitcoin will increase in 2020 and it's goes upto $20,000.

Who says that? Overall i am not really care about random people opinion about the price. Maybe some artist say the price Bitcoin will be $20,000. That is i think only opinion. Because basicly we don't know about the future, especially about the price. Bitcoin is controlled by demand and supply. So if on the 2020 the demand is high and supply is still same, sure the price will increased.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

This is normal to crypto coins mate because this is volatile which means that every time it can be pumped or dumped, we can wait for the good value of it and this year is the good year because the bitcoin halving will be started in the mid year of this year and i hope that we can get some big money.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:51 AM, rjroshan said:

Most people are saying bitcoin will go to over $15000 in 2020. This can be happen actually which month of 2020?

as per the predictions of experts year end of 2020 will bring a mountain high price spike to bitcoin prices means it can touch all time high in this year.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think that such a drop in prices is directly related to the very rapid growth of bitcoin in 17, then there was a correction that lasted until last winter, and now the rate has stabilized less, and I think the new growth will begin closer to halving

I do not think that Bitcoin prices are low now. Bitcoin is currently $ 8k. But its prices continue to decrease and rise daily. There is nothing to be afraid of.

The main reason for the low price of bitcoin is that due to the misuse and use of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is low, but in the meantime

As I am still a beginner in this world I don't know much about it but I know that bitcoin price has already fallen alot and it might get higher in price in the future or it can also be even more less.Everything depends on the market conditions.

Last year Bitcoin dumped too much price for unknown reason.but now it's already recovering.its slightly moving day by day.just wait it's going to cross $12000 in the next few months for sure.all e have to do is be patient waiting and collect coins as much as possible.

Bitcoin's price drop very low because it's part of bitcoin's volatility, it is really normal for bitcoin's price to fall and also altcoins experiences this as well. The price rise of bitcoin might happen this year because there is a coming halving really soon, and after that halving bitcoin's price will continue to soar.

Well, its impossible of course maybe yes it will reach $15000 but not this year, imagine after 10 years bitcoin price still has the highest price of nearly $9000 so I or we can't imagine in just a few months it will go up to $15000 immediately that's far from being true.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:21 PM, rjroshan said:

There is no predictions of Bitcoin rising above the $15000 , Bitcoin prices are going down at the moment which is a good sign . As more people will buy when the price is low. Which helps the price of the Bitcoin rise ,depends on the market 2020 we may see a drastical rise in Bitcoin market price. 

• +1 1

On 12/21/2019 at 12:51 PM, rjroshan said:

There are many reason for bitcoin price low one of main reason market manipulation by big investors then others reasons are fundamental. We already saw when any fundamental news spread in crypto market  then always bitcoin abd others alt coin price pumping abd dumping.      

8 minutes ago, Sohel Rana said:

There are many reason for bitcoin price low one of main reason market manipulation by big investors then others reasons are fundamental. We already saw when any fundamental news spread in crypto market  then always bitcoin abd others alt coin price pumping abd dumping.      

I think sometimes it is just long waits for bitcoin bulls that does nit happen, is what makes investors give up.