Do you think you are save to hold Bitcoin paper money? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think you are save to hold Bitcoin paper money?

On 12/14/2019 at 10:05 AM, Delgboke said:

There has been a numerous attack on cryptocurrency exchanges and other crypto related platforms on this,  Do you think life's is going to be save if Bitcoin is to be carried about like other fiat currency? 

I think it would be more safe for us if bitcoin would be in paper money. Because in that case bitcoin would be in front of us but now we could not see or touch it. Also we could not find which hacker is going to stole our money. But if bitcoin would be in hard form then banks are needed and they would provide us more security.

• +4 1

I keep bitcoin in a hardware wallet and I feel secure with it, I am always careful and don't take any links, I also use multi-layer security. I don't think Bitcoin is carried with people like real money

We know no matter how the platform secure our information there will still be a way for a hacker to hack and pack our information but the only way is if is holding on a paper you want then have knowledge in to do it

No, of course, we cannot convert Bitcoin into a paper currency. If this were done, we would have returned to the zero point. Instead we have decentralized exchange platforms whose future will be great and safe.

Bitcoins is digital and only designed to be carried digitally and in this case we assume if it was to be carried like paper fiat I think it was going to be safe in my opinion only to take care of robbers.

On 3/12/2020 at 9:08 PM, BiTmaX said:

If you think that Bitcoin is applied in the real world and printed with gold then the Bitcoin logo can be better. Many hackers want to protect our bitcoins from being stolen without using hackers online safely

In my opinion it's impossible, bitcoin is digital and has nothing physical. but did not rule out the possibility if it was held. it will reduce the level of hackers online.

On 3/12/2020 at 8:20 AM, mahmoodhosain said:

On the contrary, cryptocurrencies are safer than regular, traditional electronic rudder methods, as for thefts and frauds It occurs as a result of people being unaware of cryptocurrencies, how they work, and greed for imaginary profits

they is no point in actually converting digital money to physical money or should i say paper money, the form of digital, which bitcoin is is the vest form for it, I so as not to get things all mixrd up with the other. 

41 minutes ago, Shihab744422 said:

I think there is no securuty issue in saving bitcoin in your wallet or exchange.Just turn on 2FA(Two factor authentication) and I think you are good to go.

After protecting your wall fully, you still need additional protection which can only be done with your common sense. I believe you know about this too. No wallet is fully safe. 

Bitcoin is digital currency and it is convenient to use as we just need the use of technology,and having its physical value,i think  is better idea as online world are dangerous.

just take little precautions and the bitcoins are safe, keep them on a hardware wallet or even on a paper wallet which is safe if the creation procedure is performed correctly (off line)...

On 1/10/2020 at 6:23 AM, Gogular said:

think ahead if bitcoin is practical to the sincere humanity and on paper with gold, full with the bitcoin logo capacity be good.

if you suppose you may preserve your cash with a stable price you cannot try this because btc isn't a stable coin. you could buy solid coin to maintain your cash.

if you are afraid of hacking or stealing your coins you can easily save them in your bank account and if something will be stolen you can sue your bank and you will recover your lost. but in practice no one lefts big amounts in exchanging or other online platforms. they just withdraw tham to they safest wallets. but i think having in banks is safer than having in some platforms or in flat cash.

On 12/14/2019 at 2:20 PM, Jona said:

Yes it not the think man if any one try to hold the crypto with the in the paper wallet then it's can be lost by the hack but he need to must save the store that the point then it's safe

Yes I also agree with you when we store our coins in paper wallet, they are more chances to hack are loss our coins, because now a days hackers are more active, and use latest technologies to our accounts, so l converts my coins in fiat currency, to store my banks in safe places.

You may have an idea that fiat currency do also have the online version. It does not guarantee that physical version of the cryptocurrency would be still save in the crypto world. I think if here are the problems due to scammers , we have to built the advanced technology to overcome everything. 

On 12/15/2019 at 9:49 AM, hmind said:

I think it's safe and very soothing to me. Because paper wallet is an offline wallet. But of course I also made enough copies and security to make it even safer.

We know it is safe to hold it on paper wallet, but it has it owns disadvantage, you can easily loss the paper or you forget where you hide it, so I don't prefer to used it

I think its very hard to make bitcoin as paper ! to be honest ! it's the best digital currency  in the world but I don't think that it will still strong if its converted to paper ! 

I think that people are the only ones who do not know the correct ways to protect their accounts, they must keep your account information and your wallet key in a safe place and do not browse the sites randomly until you are sure that they are safe and thus will not be subject to hacking attacks and I think that Bitcoin is good and strong and safe in this way

Life is great and enjoy it

No, this is impossible, Bitcoin cannot be traded as a fiat currency, Bitcoin has a digital presence on the network and has no physical presence, securities also can be counterfeited but Bitcoin cannot be counterfeited.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think so, my friend, it is not possible for Bitcoin to become like fiat currencies because one of the most important advantages of bitcoin is that it is a currency that is not subject to state control and that it is decentralized in transactions and transfers.

I do not think so, and if that happened, then this means the disappearance of digital currencies, and they will not have a presence in our daily life, as they do not have any assets that are specific to each country, its local currency. Also, you can consider that digital currencies and paper currencies are a war between them, if you will

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that no, it will not be safe since anyone can steal such a paper from you, and bitcoin will never have physical strength like dollars or euros. 

Yes. True but there are several opportunities available still where a user can easily store his cryptocurrencies. A user can use cold wallets to store all the currencies. Because that is the most safe place where the hackers cannot easily gain access. So the thing is that a user must be aware all the time of his hard drive if uses cryptocurrencies  and then he can feel safe and store whatever tome he wants to store it. . 

This is true, we must protect our money, both on platforms and portfolios, especially since these sites are connected to the Internet, as they are in constant danger. Therefore, we must always use a different protection tug in order to protect our information and money from penetration.

There is protection in investing in Bitcoin but in the case of Fiat currency, it is a separate Fiat currency controlled by the government. Bitcoin is very good to save for paper money. If we hold Bitcoin, we can make a lot of profit if the price goes up.