Do you think you are save to hold Bitcoin paper money? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think you are save to hold Bitcoin paper money?

Well, the fact is that it is not safe to carry paper money around, the world it self is not too safe anymore, so even if it happens that cryptocurrecy can be made on paper, it would still be good to leave it in Bank and not carry it around, but still,  I don't see how cryptocurrecy can be made in paper.

Cryptocurrencies are under development so far and I think they will become more secure in the future, and then we will be able to use cryptocurrencies instead of local currencies without fear of hackers, but you should pay attention that the security of your wallet depends on you as well.

• +3 1

On 2/26/2021 at 3:31 AM, kion said:

Well, the fact is that it is not safe to carry paper money around, the world it self is not too safe anymore, so even if it happens that cryptocurrecy can be made on paper, it would still be good to leave it in Bank and not carry it around, but still,  I don't see how cryptocurrecy can be made in paper.

@kion No, that will not happen, cryptocurrencies are digital and putting them on paper would be crazy, they were born to be alternatives to that fiat money that we know that is printed on paper and is always devalued causing economic crises in many countries, that's why it never We will see a cryptocurrency such as a bill or a physical currency traveling through the streets, they will always go on the devices that people use digitally, greetings.

Well at the moment Bitcoin is been accepted gradually around the world and I'm just on the doubt if the possibility of Bitcoin having a paper currency just like the fiat. But if that comes to be it be pretty much safe as Bitcoin is been accepted switly.

• +2 1

In my opinion the wallets are great for crypto currency storage but we nee to change their security password atleast once a week to prevent any attack on our crypto currency and to make our money safe.

• +3 1

What is clear is that by saving money in the form of Bitcoin we avoid the inflation that occurs in the current fiat currency, fiat money continues to decline in value so that it is increasingly worthless, this makes the prices of basic necessities increase. Therefore saving Bitcoin is one way so that we avoid inflation that occurs in fiat money, this will save us from economic disaster.

I think that this will eliminate the most important features of cryptocurrencies. If cryptocurrencies become like fiat currencies, they cannot be a decentralized currency, in addition to anonymity in cryptocurrencies. Will these advantages remain when they become a paper currency ??

• +1 1

In my opinion that does not help much, Bitcoin would not be a good option to be created as paper money because it would be a disaster that would require blockchain to be centered in all countries of the world in the same way, Bitcoin is a secure digital platform and easy to use anywhere.

• +1 1

I do not think that bitcoin is safer rhan flat money i mean it's faster and easier to use it but not safer it needs alot of improvement to become safer 

• +5 1

Seriously its not going to be safe,because when people sense any sign cash with you they'll just trace you to rub you, and you'll be left with no option but to let go of your money,that's one of the radon why bitcoin are really useful to us 

• +2 1

I don't think it's a good idea for bitcoin to become a physical currency. If it had good results from the beginning, bitcoin would have created it as physical money, but as it has more profitability being a virtual currency, it is better to stay that way

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrencies cannot be made physical currencies because they are dependent on the blockchain technology that depends entirely on the Internet, and this makes it more protected and decentralized.

My dear friend I want to tell you that the Bitcoin and the digital currency is more important than the other cryptocurrencies and one thing more I want to tell you that this is the era of technology that's why everyone want to adopt the digital currency over the physical money

• +1 1

If Bitcoin is implemented like fiat currencies, there is nothing that can help because Bitcoin will not be safe, so we know that cryptocurrencies are found as an alternative to fiat currencies, as dealing with them is easier and safer.

Bitcoins is digital and only designed to be carried digitally and in this case we assume if it was to be carried like paper fiat I think it was going to be safe in my opinion only to take care of robbers.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies cannot replace fiat currencies because the cryptocurrency is a digital currency that only exists in a network of computers called "blockchain" on the Internet. They are decentralized virtual currencies that are outside the scope of traditional banking but can still be traded like any other currency.

• +4 1

Bitcoin transactions cannot be executed like fiat currencies because cryptocurrencies are based on blockchain technology, and this technology is better and safer than regular transactions.

I think that when cryptocurrencies will be popularized as a means of payment all over the world, this technology will develop and become safer than it is now, and then it will be safer to use it without fear.

• +1 1

If you are concerned with your coins being hacked or robbed, you can quickly store them in your bank account, because if anything is stolen, you can sue your bank and reclaim your losses. However, in fact, no one leaves large sums in exchange or other online sites. They simply withdraw the funds to the safest wallets. However, I believe that getting in banks is more secure than having in other channels or in flat currency.

Although there is a lot of news about debit cards that have been closed for the past two years, there is a company called Payglobal that provides the ability to convert digital currencies into circulating fiat currencies through the customer's current bank card. The UK e-wallet service, licensed by the FCA, aims to provide a variety of integrated solutions for people who wish to obtain their payments through alternative remittances and digital currencies.

• +4 1

It is impossible for Bitcoin to become a paper currency, and if it is printed it will lose its fame and become a regular fiat currency. A new digital currency will appear and work on it will begin. The Bitcoin name will permanently disappear.

Yea because i will. Wait so. That the bitcoin curreny will increase and earn more profit. To invest for period of life give to good profit so that to get more benefits. There is a great chance to invest . This is a digital currency ghe paper curreny is not easy to save it cane theft by someone. 

I don't think so my friend, but if I tell you that I would prefer it to remain like this being a cryptocurrency because thanks to btc there is a lot of popularity.

I think it's bad to treat cryptocurrencies like paper money because that's going to wreak havoc on the country's economy because cryptocurrencies and banknotes are opposite in place of storage and exchanges.

• +3 1

I believe that cryptocurrencies will be the future for money and financial transactions. They were created in order to solve the problems caused by paper money, and I think they are safer because they are decentralized and cannot be manipulated.

• +3 1