Do you think you are save to hold Bitcoin paper money? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think you are save to hold Bitcoin paper money?

I am think my dear that you are very wrong about this and it is a new money that Bitcoin is not a paper dollar but one that is internet money and you are use your computer and phone to hold and pay with it. There is not a paper Bitcoin that can be available and this is something we are end soon and not see again.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 12/14/2019 at 11:35 AM, Delgboke said:

There has been a numerous attack on cryptocurrency exchanges and other crypto related platforms on this,  Do you think life's is going to be save if Bitcoin is to be carried about like other fiat currency? 

Yes, I think a lot of attacks on exchanges are like cryptopia. To anticipate this, don't put all the bitcoins you have on the exchange, just a little bit to trade, put it in an Offline wallet like Ledger nano, so that security is maintained.

• +1 1

There is no similarity between fiat currencies and digital currencies because digital currencies have a certain number and a known number, and we cannot mine more than a total supley. As for paper currencies, they can be printed without limits and that causes inflation.

Hey mate, ask a great question because many people are saving money in the Bitcoin but I am not saving bitcoin for the future because I not have a enough money to buy bitcoin for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no bitcoin paper money, this is something that can't happen either and really why are you considering about this. We are talking about a transition to a digital economy, how can paper money be important anymore, we have the blockchain and decentralization and you are just thinking of paper cash.

• +1 1

Here is no need, this is as a large amount of the time at what time we possess rag currency here is constantly laundering and control, it would beat the who view of having bitcoin which is to keep on absent from this hue therefore its no destitution to present the document bitcoin.

On 12/14/2019 at 11:35 AM, Delgboke said:

There has been a numerous attack on cryptocurrency exchanges and other crypto related platforms on this,  Do you think life's is going to be save if Bitcoin is to be carried about like other fiat currency? 

In my opinion not, bitcoin is created using a blockchain network so that there will be no physical form like fiat banknotes. We can secure it on an external wallet that is offline so that hackers cannot reach the wallet. I think it's a super way to store bitcoins.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 8:13 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I think if bitcoin can't be carried like fiat, it's digital based. in fact, security can be maintained if you use a safe wallet. and bitcoin is easy to use anywhere, because it's digital-based, it's easy to do it.

Site partner I totally agree with you in the answer you provide us on this issue since bitcoin, being a digital technology, can be used anywhere in the world

Big winnings and good luck to the whole community
A big greeting

No it isnot safe to use crypto in our daily life. We know that there are many countries don't accept cryptos as their transaction system. Even cryptos are used for many illegal actions. If it will be using as fiat currency then the crime may increase             

• +2 1

Most of the Cryptocurrencies are very expensive which make hackers and scammers looking for people to cheat in the world of crypto so i don't think making Cryptocurrency in form of paper money is safe because it is too heavy and criminals will be attacking holders even in public due to it high value. Cryptocurrency being an online currencies is the best way to make it safer for holders.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I would consider it better to hold bitcoin as usual. As the value of bitcoin keeps increasing, this decrease definitely occurs but it mostly keeps increasing, which proves very beneficial for us. If we save bitcoin into paper money then it will not prove anything beneficial for us to go to high and low level of its value. If we hold bitcoin, then it will prove very beneficial for us. As you said, there are many online attacks on cryptocurrencies and bitcoins, we need to save our cryprocurrency in secure wallet. We need to keep our cryptocurrency safe in a wallet that makes sure its safety is completely.

BetFury                                                   

We must divide our money. We must leave half in Bitcoin and digital currencies and the other half in paper currencies, in order to preserve a part of the capital and the excess in it from the path of Bitcoin, whose price rises over time

• +3 1

I don't think it's safe to hold a paper bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because these currencies are specifically created to be virtual and designed to be untraceable. So for bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, I think it's safer on an online wallet or exchanger than holding it on paper form.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is a digital currency, and if it's been made as paper Money then the concept of cryptocurrencies has failed, because to my understanding cryptocurrencies are in opposite terms with fiat, so If bitcoin is being carried around like paper money then the concept of cryptocurrencies has failed, because there will be so many limitations.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes that is right brother , to hold bitcoin paper money is safe that realy true , i can tell u another thing 

If bitcoin becomes like fiat currency then we can not really use it in many services or transactions because as of now not every establishment or company accepts cryptocurrency as a payment. Also the sense of cryptocurrency being digital currency will not fulfill it's duty. 

i hope i answer to your question brother , good luck for you .

• +2 1

there are some different types of attacks on both kind of money and by staying here means you can not make some extra money and now it would have a ot of the thigs.

I think that Bitcoin cannot be fully introduced into life in nature at the present time. We must have some bitcoin only and in return we have paper currencies for the daily expenses

I don't think so, because the purpose of creation of Bitcoin was it's digital presence. Also if we convert such an expensive asset into a single paper and it gets lost then it will be very demotivating for the user 

• +2 1

No, the situation will not improve
I think that the situation will get worse with this movement, because many counterfeiters will tend to counterfeit new currencies.

They can easily counterfeit papers and it will not be difficult for them to forge Bitcoin as well
If you fear attacks, keep your extra funds in a decentralized platform where no one can access it

Bitcoin is an intangible digital currency and currently can only be sent from one wallet to another, but it can evolve and can be converted into paper currencies and become a unified currency for all countries of the world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin is totally safe, since we all know the level of security with which a Blockchain operates, however web pages such as exchanges or virtual wallets are usually vulnerable to attacks due to the fissures that the hosts where the bases of data housed, that hackers often take advantage to steal.

In short, something physical is useless, if all operations must be executed in the cloud.

On 10/20/2020 at 12:17 AM, annayks said:

What do you mean to have paper wallets? Great idea but you probably got lucky as I don't think you know anything about paper wallets.

From paper wallets it means that you have to write down the key of your wallet on the paper as the online wallets has been compromised many times and you will loss the money.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

If bitcoin is to be carried about like other fiat money its uniqueness will be destroyed. Bitcoin is a digital currency that cannot be controlled by anyone, but if bitcoin is carried as fiat currency its will be controlled by someone. 

Bitcoin is a virtual currency which we can online be use online, having paper bitcoin is changing meaning to bitcoin and other ways of using the coins around the world.