Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

Yes. Because it’s more futuristic for us. And we can use it more easy for game top ups and little bit of investment that what I think thank you.

I think it's best for students because they can earn a living while in school which will later in turn help in daily spending

I think many students are interested in learning blockchain technology. This can give them extra income. In addition, it is a very interesting and promising industry.

In my own up opinion, I will utter it is good for the students recognize crypto ahead of time because they will responsive about the chance from crypto and as students in the upcoming they power be will competent to refurbish crypto to the improved second-hand accordingly intentional crypto early since in the teach is sunny i meditate besides it can also help them earn money even when at school

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:42 AM, Sujon33 said:

Yes I think crypto currency is for Best for Students.Many students have started earning from cryptocurrency and can afford to spend their own money with that money.

I am also a student and I am making good profit from crypto and now I am getting money from crypto to do my daily work. crypto is very much helpful for students.

Good morning mate, as a student,i think its really good for a student to know about or more about cryptocurrency.Like me i also want them to earn some money to finance there daily needs after all the youth is the future.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

IMHO... It is better to learn Blockchain and Cryptocurrency projects and courses while you are a student. It is better for students to learn about these technologies instead participating into crypto as an Investor.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Well, crypto could be a good idea for a student to invest in, at least it will offer them a chance to earn while studying. 

And even with no money they can start here at cryptotalk where they can earn some little coins and start their life with crypto.

1 hour ago, jannatun said:

I think cryptocurrency is a better working side for the student it is a legal side in the online and many lot of money earn can possible here so i think cryptocurrency is all the best.

I am agree with you. crypto is very much profitable for the student. mainly the students can make a good earning by doing buy trade in crypto world.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:33 AM, Bayazid32 said:

Students A strongly believe digital currencies are .... I think crypto-currency is the best form of payment.IT'S best for student  

Digital currency will feel better for all who use it properly and correctly so that in any case it will feel better if it is in the best form of payment and therefore everyone can use digital currency especially a student is very bus using this digital currency.

2 hours ago, Jon said:

It will help students decide on their future ambition, it will get them to plan on how to invest in cryptocurrency

Yes, it also helps us on our daily needs. We use crypto not just for educational purposes, but also for me, I use this because I want to know if I can get rich using it and without doing job in the real world And luckily, I prove it here.l because of other users.

On 12/10/2019 at 9:08 PM, wilbertson said:

I'm not very sure I mean id they don't waste studying time in claiming faucets and gambling then is okay.

Claiming on faucet is the total waste of time nd through this we can not make good money i just suggest to those peoples whcih waste their time to the faucet they need to join the airdrops in the crypto market and collect the coins because these coins will give them high profit in short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Sakhid said:

I think Crypto is not the best for students, the best for students is to keep learning. Learning does not mean learning lessons continuously, but can learn character, learn about the environment and others. If it's just for added value, students can learn crypto, but they must still be supervised by their parents.

Yeahh, Even crypto was good for student but it still need to be supervised from their parents or the people that teach them about this because crypto was also used for a bad things and with that, at least provide education which is good and bad that can be done with crypto.

Look one thing who use crypto platform they knows that it demands time, a lot time. Also the money is the most addictive thing. Once someone get the taste of money then it is very hard to get rid of it. So students are desperate about money so that they will spend time here very much. That will harm there life and study. If one can control it then it is ok. 

6 hours ago, IsaacA said:

I believe teaching cryptocurrency to students would excite them and this may possibly pilot them to engage into the crypto world. It would in fact be a utter subject to school in on schools. 

I agree with you, young people these days are eager to learn and knowing that the youth today is so exposed into technology; it would be a very great idea to teach them all about cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is very useful for students studying abroad. They can receive money from their parents easily. Students can also learn trade easily, of course, they must be careful in trading.

I think its build for the students and young people .. I mean if you make a survey about the age of people use Crypto currency .. I think you will find that the young people is more interest about that

For helping them.to earn to fed there study for me yes and they will help there parents to if they are gaining income.but if they will use or choose it than to study that is a bad thing.

i think crypto is best for students because of this they will earn in just posting even that they are students, students must know limitations to use crypto but however this site that they earn will help them to pay the student expenses and daily needs.

Most of the students needs part time jobs in developing countries and it is hard for them to find a part time job, crypto is a good option to do with studies as a part time job.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

3 hours ago, amgotborg said:

Students can benefit from crypto by means of studying what's it and why its here. Simply on ... What is the finest cryptocurrency? 109,195 ... What do you observed around the cryptocurrency Swell?

But what about the part where students quit their dreams for crypto trading, we both know cryptocurrency is ,like addiction.

being a student it is hard to manage daily routine expenses, so students need a work which they can do easily with their studies. Crypto can be a good element in order to earn some money for students.

Yes, I think crypto is best for students because there are so many unemployed students who don't get work, crypto is great. They can make some money and solve problems by working in crypto.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Young generation nowadays are very lucky to experience bitcoin during their young age. My next door neighbor are only 18 years old but already had a legendary account in other forum that earned him atleast $300 per month.

spacer.png