Do you think crypto is best for students? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

This is an odd question, and I'm not even sure what it means.

You can't pay for your education with crypto.  Students might find it nice to be able to earn a little crypto by doing bounties or whatever, but that might take up time that could (and should) be used for studying.  So I don't think crypto offers any special benefits to students, though it might be a very good course of study for them and by that I mean learning math, cryptography, and economics.  Those things might help them if they decide to really get into crypto after their education is finished.

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 10
  • +2 6
  • +3 6
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

Yes I think crypto is best for student.  At present time most of the student are spend there time idly. If they use crypto they earn money and learn about crypto.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 7
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

14 minutes ago, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

If you mean to learn by students, I prefer bitcoin. Because its the beginning of the cryptocurrency. If you want to learn other coins, you must learn bitcoin first because it will serve you as a guide to other coins that is emerging.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

There is a level between students who are not good at cryptos once they are younger, if they are above the age of 18, then it is better to come to crypto and they will invest in knowing and learning about crypto so there will be no problem.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think teaching cryptocurrency to students would excite them and this could lead them to engage into the crypto world. It would actually be a great subject to teach on schools. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +3 2

I think of course! It's the best thing for a student to earn money at his part time. Well I'm a grown up kid and I know how it feels to have no money in your pocket. cause I never knew about these things when I was younger. but now I earn a good amount of money and I'm still in college! So yeah! The answer would be definitely yes! 

• +1 5
  • +3 1

The presence of cryptocurrency is very helpful for students because I have also felt that in that situation I could find extra money to shop for school equipment without asking parents

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I Don't think.

Many think student went to learn also crypto.

Crypto not important for all students.

If some student interest to learn crypto then they learn but not all.     

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Not the best but it giving some student knowledge about emerging technology behind crypto, It's a blockchain technology and maybe it will be used as main some ecosystem in the future so it's important to student understand this technology and their basic too.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Obviously, Crypto is good for students. Actually, when I was student I joined crypto. By joining the crypto world we can make some income which makes the student self-employment.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes . crypro is the best for students. Many students working to clam different kind of crypro coin and trade to exchange money. So crypro is helpfulness for student. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

52 minutes ago, Suzan987 said:

It depends on how you interpret cryptocurrency. If students use it the correct way, it can be useful for them but if crypto becomes an addiction for them so that it distracts their attention away from their study, then it can be harmful for them. I know some students that both attend their classes and are active on crypto world. They trade only on their spare times and spend the money they earn to buy educational tools. This way they can help their parents to pay less for their education. If someone is really interested in crypto, it is best for him/her to study in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology so that his job and his field of study are both the same.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes I think crypto is best for students. Students can earn their own expenses by earning through crypto

• -5 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +3 1

If you start at this age, then it would be good as much as you can, but concentrate on studies. Some colleges already launched courses in crypto and this could be a big useful to get good marks.

I would suggest you to choose the best career like blockchain programmer instead of trading, but this depends upon your knowledge.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

3 hours ago, Suzan987 said:

Acrually this is very good for students, they can learn about crypto currencies early on. Just need spervision and what is taught is not far from the basics. They cannot be taught to participate in trade let alone gambling.

• +3 2

Well the digital currency can be really useful for the new students/generation because blockchain will definitely revolutionized the mode of payment and data security in future.  

• +1 2
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Suzan987 said:

Cryptocurrency and blockchain are future technology which is the reason why some college and high school of these days offers blockchain and crypto course to their student. Therefore, I believe is good for the student

• +1 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Suzan987 said:

For me though, it's a yes. Because they're the true successor and benefactor of such technology, and thus we need to prioritize educating them early on for the future. No one would benefit more other than the younger ones.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think the students must grow up a little to enter this field, but teaching them in college about crypto I think is a good idea which makes bitcoin more popular and used 

• +1 3
  • +4 1

6 hours ago, wilbertson said:

The guy was very specific when he said students, don't you think that, cryptocurrency might affect the students on their performance at school?

Actually, it really might affect their performance at school. The moment they start earning for themselves they would tend to lose motivation to study or to even pursue their academic goals. 

• +1 3
  • +3 1

in my opinion it will be an extraordinary new thing. the focus is on the technology first, because for investment or trading, a student must not have the capital. learn the technology, ecosystems and mechanisms first, then at least students already have the knowledge capital before finally deciding to enter the real world of crypto.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, wilbertson said:

The guy was very specific when he said students, don't you think that, cryptocurrency might affect the students on their performance at school?

Of course there are many things that can affect the performance of a student for good or bad, but a wise student would know to optimize the use of their time and where to draw a boundary line. For especially the indigent students, cryptocurrency can be succor for them.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes, of course. even I am just a student using crypto, because for me in the crypto world a lot is gained. costs have started to be helped for school and even I also felt how to get knowledge here, in the discussion forum.

i think that students are intersted because in cryptocurrency it has very interesting technology and is very cool to learn , maybe that makes students have curiosity besides that there are also various intersting events such as bounty , airdrop or other activitites they will also get extra income .