Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

Crypto is good for any person above 18 , There will come a time soon where all currency will be digital, and that's when Bitcoin becomes the currency for trading,buying,selling etc. 

I think the world of crypto is enough to be introduced to them as a benchmark and compare traditional money with the crypto world. do not teach until it goes too far because it will result in the loss of their sympathy for traditional money because they are thinking to continue to develop crypto because it will make more traditional money. as a result traditional money will be abandoned.

• +1 1

As a student crypto helps me a lot I can earn a lot of money here i dont need to ask my parents to give me money for school becase of crypto

I am a student and the field of cryptocurrencies suits me and helps me in my daily expenses
So yes it is appropriate and is the best choice for a student

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I think every university student must have the knowledge about crypto, because it is our future currency and everyone needs to know the basic knowledge about crypto. So student must have to read about it.

On 12/13/2019 at 11:12 PM, littledi059 said:

Studentds definetely must study crypto currencies for this is the future. And the more people have proper knowledge about them know the more safe future we will have

You are right. This should have become a subject or curriculum in a school. Because there is technology later that will be learned from crypto. Not just a transaction or money tool

On 12/11/2019 at 9:26 AM, Yadisapri081 said:

yes I think crypto is best for students because students can use their free time to play crypto to earn money and learn more about the world of crypto.

they can surely invest the little money they have and if they invest it in the right coins then they will definitely make a lot more money and pay for their college tuition and they could graduate debt free.

Yes sure. it is best for the students as well as house wives. whom can not earn going outside from home. but it requires learning about crypto deaply

On 12/11/2019 at 12:05 AM, Ngetpa said:

It is good in terms of having an extra income while studying. It can be their source to get money for their school fees or something like projects, homeworks, and so. Being a student is hard especially of you do not have enough money to sustain your student life.

When I'm student back 2017 i still have a extra using Bitcoins it's so profitable, I have an extra income to buy some stuff or school supplies for my school. It's a big help for me that i can buy stuff in my own money, You need to balance your time in school and bitcoins.

19 hours ago, Sumonksr said:

Yes, I agree with this topic , crypto is best for student because I also a student and I was earning from crypto airdrop ,as a student its a best opportunity to earning crypto.

Me too, I'm just a student and through crypto, I've got savings that I use to buy my needs in school. Also, it helps me to make my allowance per day. That's why for me, crypto is very helpful for students.

19 hours ago, Janecai said:

Crypto is a new and modern technology and of course it's very good for students to learn. So you need to teach that to students.

But they don't have to learn crypto if they are busy with their school. They still need to study in their school while they can search for a part-time job in crypto, so when they graduate, they have a skill, and they can make more money because they become an experience in crypto. That will help them to understand more about crypto, and of course, they can search for another work that related to crypto. 

• +2 1

At this time, parents do not give , much pocket money to their children as they require a high amount. but those students can earn the amount from free tasks available on crypto world.

Bengali?

View this Topic

yes crypto is best for students in addition to the next generation, we have to know it to students so that they take the time to play and learn in the crypto world to get income.

Yes I think crypto is best for student. crypto is best for earn prifit and earn knowlege of the crunccy

Yes, I think crypto is one
Best for the student. Oh the reason is that if they know about it from now on, they will be easier for the future. And they will have a good knowledge of crypto. And so I think all students need to know about it.

Well the reason students are the future of a country, I think that they might know their virtual asset-based technology is the successor to cryptocurrency for the future.

Yes definitely i think crypto is best for students. As a matter of saving money and as a matter of earning as a student is a big deal. Doing so will save your pocket money and saved money can be invested in other sectors.

When I started Crypto Trading, I was a student So I strart working on crypto for may extra expenses Initially I had a hard time understanding this But then learn it and start trading i earn good amount of profit 

On 12/10/2019 at 4:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Do you think crypto is best for students?

How do you know this. Is your claim supported by evidence ? Maybe they have interest in crypto but we know for a fact that many students do not have money available for investments. Many of them even have study loans.

• Useful or interesting 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

It is a bad idea to teach students this or to teach in schools. Cryptocurrency now has no status, is nowhere used or legalized. There is no point in studying because there is no status, no use. Students need to learn the basics of their profession, not learn crypto currency

According to the student's behavior because crypto currency is helpful especially in making money and students need that. But if crypto currency make the students fail their responsibility I think that stuffs must be minimize.

students have a tension about their future. if they can aquire a good base in crypto in earlier age then their future will be great.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

Crypto is a new technology. Everything new is best studied at a young age. therefore, crypto is more understandable to the new generation. but this does not mean that only students can earn in crypto.

On 12/14/2019 at 11:52 PM, wilbertson said:

I think your country is very mature about the knowledge of cryptotalk, in my country even the president might have no idea what is bitcoin.

That is sad to hear... but then, let us don't lose hope, I know in the near future it will be fully known in your country, crypto just need to be used more so that it can reach your country more. 🙂

Yes, crypto is best for students who studying in university. If they want to do part time job with crypto this very good. They earn money with gaining knowledge. So crypto is best for students.