Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

2 hours ago, Nahna said:

Indeed dear crypto brother doubtlessly the crypto is best for everybody not just for the understudies for what it's worth for everybody that there is no limits when you have time do work and get cash not time authoritative.

Yes, I agree with you. The crypto world and all about cryptocurrencies are for everyone who want to learn it. I believe eventually people will tend to use cryptocurrencies way more often. 

Crypto is good for students. Nevertheless, it's a matter of an approach. if you are good enough in any deed, you'll be best. You can using crypto market, common marker, playing poker, selling bottle caps, and only you make it best, you will be a leader in your domain

crypto is a good way to earn a little bit money by doing simple works but if you dont have money to invest and trade its not gonna be your job

Ha certainly I think crypto is best for students. Because they can earn currency very easily from here and can convert currency very easily

Personally speaking, the best people to teach cryptocurrencies to are for students. Not to mention they are exposed to technology they would understand it better compared to older people. 

In my opinions am thinking that crypto can actually be good to students if is added to the school curriculum as a case study to learn the practical expect of cryptocurrency. 

I know m,any students now who are engaged in crypto world and i think it is good for them. if they can learn about bitcoin beside their study then it is great

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes it is the best for students but its risky too as if a student adicted of bitcoin he will not pay attention to his her studies.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:54 AM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

In fact it is a matter of study, in careers such as system engineering, electronics, etc. I think that areas such as programming should include specialized subject in the Blockchain in their study pensums.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/10/2019 at 11:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

We cannot say it is the best,because it still depends on a person capability.Crypto are best for everyone not just for students because crypto help us also to earn money,but it will be best only if they know how to deal with it and make atleast  good profits out of it and learn to hodl not just the coins but also their emotions.

I think crypto is good for students like me, in terms of extra income while studying. Crypto can be source of money for daily expenses of the student like, tuition fees, for transportation, extracin their daily allowance, and etc.

Yes, I think it was good tho. Because it provides them an extra income. Other commentors think that those students who do some mining in crypto felt like they can pay for their own tuition lmao. Crypto helps for small expenses ofcourse it would be great for student right? It helps a lot

it can be better for students if they not get addicted by the crypto. because whoever get in touch with crypto can not get rid from it easily. so it can effect studies of a student.

crypto is good for students because they can earn some crypto and work in that field they will learn a lot of things in the crypto world so we can say crypto is just good for students not best because if they study hard and become success full then do'nt need to do that shit 😂

Cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile. They are not going to dig you out of debt and liberate your life. It’s possible for all cryptocurrencies to take a nose-dive for the next 10 years.thanks

If students are interested in crypto it is a good thing. They can fill spare time by learning crypto and all types concerned. It's better if they are just lazing around.

It's good to learn bitcoin at a young age because at a young age will be able to quickly learn bitcoin, but this is certainly not apart from its activities as a student who certainly still needs a lot of time to learn.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Why no! of course is best for students, dont forget cryptocurrency is the future of the money, maybe just on the internet or any transaction making online, but we are talking about the technology so is good for students to study the technology.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes it is best for students because they will earn online as a part time and they will not need to leave education if they will need money.

yes crypto is good for student im also a student and i working in crypto as a my partime job i earned lots of money trouogh crypto currencies

If you consider that blockchain is an advanced technology. Then most likely it is suitable for advanced people, that is, for students.

• +5 1

yes it is best for all the ages above 15..youth is the future of any country..and from the crypto they can become very successful in their life at very low age.so all the high schools should conduct classes for the crypto

I think it's good for student because with crypto we can accept online jobs from all over the world. Crypto is easier to use than Paypal to accept payments from clients 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think,yes it is a source of extra income for students who studying.Many take it as a part time job as i think,and they can earn money from it, at least they can see some dollars end of the day.       

I think for those students who are presently one of the investment platforms or the reason for making money can be Bitcoin Survivor Currency because if they can learn about this energy from now on then they are a lotSoon they will be able to make money in a very short period of time because it is possible to earn a lot of money and through all these aspects they can invest in a demonstration program for their future