For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

Been in crypto for 5 years. But, i am still not so good trader than i thought as i am still learning here in this forum. I do gain profits,big profits,through applying what i have learned everyday. Learning is the powerful tools that we need to be successful,so never stop learning.

It has been more than 4 years that I have been in the crypto. In this duration I learnt so many things for thge crypto tradings. Now I have all the basic ideas how to trade and get the benefits from the crypto currencies in the market. I am still learning so many things. 

On great year until this week i cried alot more than you can imagine. hope the best is coming for all.

I have been in cryptocurrency for just few months, and this cryptotalk has enable me to learn much about cryptocurrency entirely

On 12/18/2019 at 9:51 AM, yoasswbi21 said:

I have been here for 5 months. I spend a lot of time doing cryptocurrencies, and it's my job right now, I have made a lot of profit from here.

I spend years in crypto currency and I am also use to it in doing some online job to earn digital currency

A lot of people from different countries joined this forum and we have seen an increasing number of members in the recent period, I think the number of members is more than 200 thousand, but I am surprised that the active members are less than 15 thousand.

Not that far, i started using crypto from 2017 its where i started being serious in learning about crypto though i lost much in those days. But now am happy because i earn good profit which has change my life completely.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

20 hours ago, kirubel said:

I actually see about this forum in youtuube video, and i didn't think it will work like this but hey i am earning a tons of money.

It's amazing I also initially doubted and did not believe. I researched and watched this forum for a month. When I was confident and saw my friend succeed, I followed him.

Sincerely I dont remember is possible I have been in cryptocurrency from the first year Bitcoin creation, but in this time the price is too lower and many people dont know it or not interested in it, there are many who consider it a scam. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/9/2019 at 2:48 AM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

Hello my dear friend. Yes you guessed right. I'm also a brand new in cryptoworld since i have joined this forum it was first time i got to know about crypto currency. Thanks to this cryptotalk forum. 

I've been in cryptpworld since 2016 but if you're asking for how long I've been in this forum it almost one month and one week. 

It's very interesting being here because i can share what know and at the same time learn to others too. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well Crypto is very much useful for people who want to learn something everyday.I am using crypto from apst two years and i knew about it from my friend's,and till now its giving me good service

On 2/3/2020 at 2:29 PM, BitCryptoCoin said:

I am also new to cryptocurrencies but I have gained a lot. 60% of my gain from Cryptotalk while 40% from trading on yobit. 

That's nice, could you teach me more about trading in yobit? I want to earn much money in this forum and also on yobit exchange, could you teach your strategy on trading so i could earn huge too? 

On 3/13/2020 at 9:00 AM, nur008 said:

I joined cryptotalk just 1 week. I am still learning a lot about crypto-currency and want to know how crypto-currency is going forward. While I am still focused on making topics and comments on this forum, I still rely on the bitcion rewards given by cryptotalk.org

Well, i hope you are doing great here in this forum and also being a new member here, you should read the rules and regulations for this forum to know what is the do's and don't here.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:18 PM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

I started learning about cryptocurrencies back in 2015 when Bitcoin price was about 300-500$. To be honest, I didn't learn a lot through these years because I was afraid of investing and losing money as I am not even that medium-earning man

For me I just have been here for 3 month ! 
but my life has changed very much because of this new world ! because now I can work while I am studying ! and I get a good  amount daily !

On 12/9/2019 at 5:15 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

Been into bitcoin since 2015 and never regretted it.  I've been into altcoins since maybe 2016 or thereabouts, but I've never really owned significant amounts of coins, as I'm mainly a bitcoin supporter.  It's been a crazy ride at times, but it's always been fascinating watching what the markets are doing.

Only regret I have is that I didn't hear about bitcoin sooner.  Oh well.

I am from the 2016 in the market and i invest so much money in the market and i am waiting still know that the market will go to up and i got profit from the market becasue i collect so many coins now but they all are in loss now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe Interesting with crypto because on that time I have no job and money, from this world I can get it even in small amount make me happy. I still stand in here even red market still running I hope crypto will survive. 

I do not consider myself one of the old people in the field of encryption that the real work started when I entered this wonderful forum, but my real attempts to work in the crypto currencies started almost two years ago and the gain started 2019

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I joined the forum about 3 months ago and I achieved good profits by joining this forum in addition to the experience I achieved by reading the topics of the rest of the people

I've been here for about 5 months. I learned a lot, yet I was making some money for my studies. I thank this forum a lot for what it gave me.

Actually i know bitcoin and some cryptocurrency from 2014 or 2015 , when bitcoin price was 200$ , but i don’t give it any attention, because i say in this moment bitcoin is really expansive. But i coming back to crypto in 2019 , and i start working to make some money from cryptocurrency , and now this what i try to do.

Although I entered this field to learn not so much as I learned in this forum and the information that I discovered with it, it carries the most delicious ideas circulating from members that you can use in what you want to do in the future and that it is not useful for you to use it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Perhaps I will soon complete my third year in the field of Crypto, but perhaps in the first year I was not interested in it as much as I am now interested, all I can say is it was a long journey.

In the crypto world I am from more than 2 years and got a lot of knowledge about crypto currency and myself invested some BTC and LTC. Crypto currency are still very famous in currencies.