For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

escuche acerca de criptomoneda el 2009 con el bitcoin y con opciones de comprar satoshis 

desde ese tiempo yo hice seguimiento a todos los criptomonedas con opciones de trading, mineria ,faucett y varias opciones 

it's actual this is special and solid intrigue, I myself participated in mid-November unequivocally the sixteenth. at the point when I was acquainted by my cousin with the universe of crypto he said on the off chance that you need to participate in gaining first from this cryptotalk discussion all the information here he said about the crypto world. this makes me intrigued.

I already have some good experience because I was worked on altcointalk and bitcointalk . anyway this is really a great platform becuase we got good opportunity to makes a good profit without too much efforts we Need . I also refer This platform to my colleagues friends .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I learned about the cryptocurrnecy few years ago, that time its sounds like strange thing to me. And after encourage of few friends i joined here, and till now my journey is trouble free.

I've been doing cryptography for a year now, and during that time, I've learned a lot! I believed that you can earn money online without any problems, invest and invest, earn and receive! This is cool!

I am a new user of cryptocurrency.I am spending much time on it.

It is an exciting platform to me and an amazing source of income.

I have come to know much information about it.Really it is so easy to use.   

On 9/12/2019 at 04.18, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

I have been in the crypto world for about 1 year, initially I participated in various campaigns at Bitcointalk, and finally in CryptoTalk, then I started trading and the results were quite good, the income in the crypto world would not depend on good or bad markets.

I'm new in crypto world. I found a video on youtube last year and interested to earn crypto. I'mnot fulfil with my crypto knowledge. I have to learn more. From this forum site I always get new ideas about crypto. Let crypto survive for many years. *-*            

Almost i m working in this field from 2016 and i just invest a little amount of money in it and i make some good profit on that money so now from that time i am regularly invest the money in the crypto market and collect the different coin and hold then for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am new to cryptocurrencies and this forum has given me a lot of theories about crypto I started here in crypto last month and I am very happy because I am able to earn my own money Really happy to be able to earn money so easily.

I have been in cryptocurrency world for at least 5 years now and it was through a friend who is use to investment, since then I have also earned a lot of coins by performing various tasks both in Airdrop campaign and bounty programs. Being part of this great forum is a blessing because one can earn good number of coins just for making good posts.

On 12/9/2019 at 5:18 AM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

Hello there! 🙂 I am about more than a year working with these cryptocurrency things. I have been joining different signature campaigns, bounties, and forums that can be a source of some income. It is always good to join these sites. I have been trading since the 3rd month of my career here until now. It is all going well. Going forward to learn binance and forex trading.

Edited by Strygwyr

we are know that crypto is the best earning site in the online market. so that we can earn this site easy way. after that i hope long time i will work this site.

thank you

I started in 2016 and it has been a bumpy road and I keep on trying to understand what is and would be the best thing to move forward with in crypto , ripple has been very good to me, it has not disappointed, I have been using it to transact and it works perfectly for me and even transferring a large sum of money has been easy for me.

Years ago, I lost capital in commerce in general and now I spent most of the time investing in digital currencies. So I'm going back little by little to cover the traces of the past. Yes, this is about my past loss. I work here to cover losses in the past, yobit already has a project beneficial to all.

As far as I remember it's been 2-3 year since I joined cryptocurrency. At first I knew nothing at all. I tried many ways to earn money. At first I used apps. But the earning was very little. Then time passed I started doing airdrops. Currently I am doing bounty projects and the earning is very good. 

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Yes joined this forum wen i suddenly got its name in google search results wit the keyword "PAY PER POST". So after that i started to watch out the things & now writing the posts to make some better living.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I would have liked to know about BTC in 2009. Well, I think that many would have wanted it that way and had started, I would ask now, how much BTC would you have bought? Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!

I joined this forum in June if not in May. My friend @Smigo told me about it but unfortunately his no longer here though i don't why because there is no a ban on his account.  

3 минуты назад FVB сказал:

Personally, I am on this forum almost every day, and in cryptography for two years or more.  I became interested in this a long time ago and even started with cranes.  Then he stopped learning about the news and dropped everything and now came back again.  I am very interested.

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

I am interested in this crypto world since the first appearance of bitcoin.. but i didn't enter this world till the last two years.. i think that there are many people like me! those who believed satoshi in the beginning of his project are really lucky and some of them are millionaires these days i guess.

On 7/31/2020 at 8:12 PM, Rabih said:

I started working in digital currencies from about nine years. in 2011 or 2012, and I stopped after a few years due to a hacking attack on the site where i kept my coins or fraud, and returned after several years to work again. 

You have enough knowledge on cryptocurrency  and I hope You will help us in sharing some of your knowledge we are a here to learn.

I knew Bitcoin before five years from know but unfortunately I didn't give the matter mush important and i didn't work with it but after that i started learn how to trade and in the same i started work with cryptocurrencies 

Well it's just recently that I joined this forum earlier this year of 2020 before BTC halving. But as matter of facts this forum has successfully improve my life financially and educationally, to the extent I can be able to make investment now and planning start trading soon.

13 hours ago, Billahi said:

i need more time and experience to learn about the behavior of crypto movements. i switch forex to crypto because of higher probability of taking profits and opportunities where people makes money quickly.

You really need more time, you need to tea crypto news and Al's study coins of interests, the market is not easy to predict at all, even the people you think at so much expert in prediction still do analysis nonsense at  times.

• +1 1