For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

I am from very long time in the crypto market and i make some money through this and thats the reason that i am in this market. I am working in this market from 2016 start and when the bull i have just some coins and that give me good profit but i am not sell that but now i have good amount of coins and i am waiting for the bull and i hope that i make good profit this time through the coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 minutes ago, JohanDonne said:

There are members that don't know about cryptocurrancy and they are here just by the fact that you can earn real money here, so they don't know much before the joining of the forum.

But by participating those people gets to learn the basics of crypto and even the advanced things, so in a way we can say this forum has helped bringing people to crypto world.

Time is not a standard. Some have recently joined and made good profits, and some have a long time and regular profits This matter varies from person to person and according to the qualities, some are good analysts and bad traders, and vice versa And I want to add that CryptoTalk is the reason for many to enter the Crypto market, as they were not aware of this market and joined it because of the forum and its work.

yes you are right , i joined the forum 5 months ago because my friend told me about it and how legit it is , i still not got paid since i joined when they decided to change the payment system but i learnt a lot and now i am investing the tokens i get until trading opens in October 15th

• +1 2
  • +3 2

Actually I have known about the bitcoin in around 2017 when the price reached all time high. Then I started collecting faucets and start learning trading too. I used to trade coins but I have faced huge loss and I want to recover with this forum. But I have just joined this forum 3 month ago.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

Actually being in this forum is my first time in crypto , i joined the forum like 6months ago maybe and all i was doing is reading topics and posts to gain more knowledge but i didn't start to write until recently because of the new payment system

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

First, the answer to the question: I had this forum since July 31, less than two months ago. As for the one who told me about cryptocurrencies and encouraged me to join, he is my brother and frankly I found the forum exciting and wonderful and filled a void of my life

Truly, I simply found out about the crypto world from my companion. he prompted me to utilize crypto because it was extremely simple to utilize. that is the point at which I got intrigued and glad to be in this discussion.

It doesn't matter how much time has passed since you have started your involvement in crypto. What really matters is how much you have developed in this path. I know people who have started just 3 months ago but have doubled their initial capitals. On the contrary, I have also seen others who are struggling for years to earn some profit but their progress have been low and slow. So, the amount of time you allocate to educate yourself is more important than your date of entering the business!

• +1 2

I have been with cryptotalk since February 2020 but I was banned for about 6 months and now I have been released that's why I have very less number of posts.

I joined this platform almost 1 month ago but when i joined we have lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency,  i only listen bitcoin but dont know what it is. After joinning i got a lot of information about crypto coins,  tokens ,crypto trading etc through multiple posts of senior members of crypto talk. Now i start trading with the help of cryptotalk. Through my friend i enter in cryptotalk. So now i am telling to my friend to join cryptotalk.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

I think it is almost 2 years now it is because of my classmates, they are also the reason why I'm here. At first I had ignored it because I thought it was scam but when I knew that they had already bought something using it, I have decided to join this forum so I could make some money before the online class happened, because I will become busy in that time.

It does not matter if you are only a few months in this space or years as long as you learn enough and keep reading and become better. The cryptotalk forum is a great opportunity for this and can help everyone no matter how long they are in the market.

• +3 1

I'm not long in this crypto but i have some experience in crypto. I have been two years in crypto and i have earned much more. It is energetic for me and also profitable.

I have been in cryptocurrency world for just a very short period , am very new in the crypto world, that's why am using that forum as a guide to benefit more knowledge and earn again , so this forum is serving a double benefit to me , to learn and to also earn

Off course I am newbie here and joinned this amazing cryptotalk world a week ago. This is an easy site to earn money . The process is make a post and earn money. Also increases the skill and knowledge of the crypto currency. It's a good site of trading also. It has a bright future.

You are talking about cryptotalk? Why you refer to this forum as crypto? This is very strange and you shouldn't. Crypto means everything about cryptocurrencies and not this forum. You can call it talk perhaps as it is better because of the talk token too. Anyway in CryptoTalk am for a few days now and I read about it in the past but registrations were closed to be part of the bitcoin payments and I didn't join then. I join now and hope to be part of something great.

I'm not a crypto dynosaur but been in this world for years. I am new in cryptotalk and only for a few days but I like what I see and maybe I will be here for years. I see that the old posts were not very high quality and even some very strange were allowed as one lines of questions and some that did not make sense. But the posts that are new are very high quality and the members gave a lot of attention to make them perfect. This looks like progress to me and very positive.

• +3 2

I been in crypto for a long time my first time was previous year I discovered  that magic world by my friend I took many lessons to understand how crypto works 

I have been in crypto when i firstly register in this forum and learn all about crypto world and their businesses I think if you need to learn about crypto world then you are in the right place which teaches you all the information about there crypto currencies .

I am a new member in this forum but i am in crypto world from 2019 june... It was a great year.. I have earn a good profit.. There was some loses but it was good...

• +1 1

On 12/8/2019 at 11:18 PM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

I joined this forum several months ago and I have greatly benefited from the development of my information and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies here, in addition to collecting some bitcoins and already starting trading on the yobit platform. I am happy to join this forum and make new friends in this field.

• +3 1

I have been involved in crypto for around two years now, but only truly started to understand and earn crypto at the beginning of this year when i first joined this forum. I have found that the camping that was being held before the TALK campaign was able to help me out a lot in terms of understanding the terminology and in earning my first part of crypto. To be honest, i heard about crypto a long time ag, but never thought much about it and therefore this is the reason for which i only joined the crypto community two years ago, upon seeing how successful it had become. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/9/2019 at 12:18 AM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

Are you a statitian? I don't see anything interesting in this. What is interesting to me is the people that help with their posts and give us good advice, for this I joined cryptotalk and I don't care a lot if some people were only interested in earning 1$ from this.

Actually, cryptocurrency was already introduced to me last five years ago but the only thing that I know is bitcoin. Since then I became more curious about it but sadly I can’t get to gain an access to know more about it and the actual itself to visualize on how it works. Less than two years ago, someone tells me about yobit which is my platform to perform trade exchanges which where I was really engaged with and take my time to know more about it. I spent my time there hoping that I could generate profit there but I am starting to lose hope of getting a large sum of profit. Then, not long ago just less than about almost a month ago, someone introduce me this forum and really pushed me hard to try this out. And so here am I trying to get to know more about cryptocurrency using this forum as my reference.

• +5 1

It has been many time I joined with crypto. Yeah,I think it was 5 years. Since 2015,I first know about cryptocurrency from my friend. they discuss with me about it. Then I working with cryptocurrency. I am very grateful to cryptocurrency. 

• +5 1