Trading as Group - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Trading as Group

On 12/7/2019 at 6:45 PM, cryptosix said:

Does Trading as group exists or not?

Did anybody had tried with group exchange on trading? I mean we have 5 friends and want to trade our money in exchange at once. If the profit or loss can be shared equally to everyone.

Is their any third party sites or people where I can join with them and invest money.

Yes there is alot of this stuff but they give the money to a professional not any one.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:13 AM, Bijoy52 said:

Training can be done in different ways, but in my view it would be great to do it with 5 friends.  If you can do this to 5 friends, there will be a lot of capital and trading with capital will be very profitable.  And that could be a way to make good money. It's a good thing, thank you so much for sharing such a plan with me.

People are free to choose because teamwork also has other advantages, but I prefer to work alone to focus the best, if you understand. We have to tell other team members that we will keep up to date with what's going on in the market, if one member stays with news we will tell them all about it to avoid losing profits on the account. our investment.

Trading in a group of people is a good idea i think, because you are increasing the amount of capital that you are investing and trading. Also it is likely that you will all make different trades, and therefore this may lower the risk a bit of having all your money on a single crypto. So i would say go for it. This seems to be a very good way to trade and to cut losses and make profits.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In my thoughts i think that trading in a group is very good because everyone will have their own ideas and you will all be active to watch the prices. You can unite some people and and just collect maybe $. 50 to each member like 10 maybe then make your trading and everyone will get their money back with profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/31/2019 at 5:13 AM, Bijoy52 said:

Training can be done in different ways, but in my view it would be great to do it with 5 friends.  If you can do this to 5 friends, there will be a lot of capital and trading with capital will be very profitable.  And that could be a way to make good money. It's a good thing, thank you so much for sharing such a plan with me.

People have the freedom to choose because teamwork has other advantages, but I prefer to work alone to focus as much as possible. We have to tell other team members that we will keep up to date with what's going on in the market. our investment.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:33 AM, Goody28 said:

I think that this is a really bad idea it's so impossible for five friends to trade together  there will always be arguments

It's really useful to make big profits because you can collect all your friends' money in some money and trade with it, it's really an innovative idea I should try with my friend. In dealing with 5 people together, the amount invested will be greater than solo and there is scope for more profit.

7 hours ago, Cookjob22 said:

Hi friends, training/Learning can be carried out often, yet carrying it out together with 10 close friends could be fantastic. When you can take action together with 10 close friends, you will have much of money .

Only if you and your 10 close friends are not misleading each other, i tried recently i guess after this topic with few of my real world friends but all i got is misleads.

On 2/14/2020 at 7:01 PM, Janecai said:

Trading group exists. But I myself have never been in the group. I just use my strategy and I'm not interested in group trading.

There is many trading groups in Yobit exchange and they pump or dump coins to have a big profit they take action for sell or buy in the same time until the increase of the price and then sell in the same time

What I know for a fact is that many whales trade as a group. So your impact if you trade along with 5 more people will probably do nothing at all to price of Bitcoin. Same as altcoins, once their devs notice the price pumping, they will instantly dump it lower than where it begun. 

On 12/31/2019 at 9:53 AM, armor said:

Trading in groups will enable you attract some traders attention to that particular coins you are trading

People have the freedom to choose because teamwork has other advantages, but I prefer to work alone to focus as much as possible. earn good income, and if you do well BTC and talk about LTC money with 5 friends who are training. And go down, so you can definitely go far.

On 1/19/2020 at 12:48 PM, MarsDota2 said:

Trading is good as a group because there are a lot of ideas that co tribute to each other and this is good because you can come up with a good idea and technique

It's really useful to make big profits because you can collect all your friends' money in some money and trade with it, it's really an innovative idea I should try with my friend. I have seen how many people share their money in a combined account and trade under a certain strategy, but I personally have not tried to do this.

Trading can be done in a group if you trust each other and bring the capital together for investment and share the profits equally.

On 3/22/2020 at 3:44 PM, Mrpassion said:

Yes it has a lot of advantages I think the disadvantages is just few but it is more profitable when you work with that.

But under laws and regulations, with governmental laws and intervention. Humans can be dubious and little thing will results to fight. 

On 1/20/2020 at 10:34 AM, armor said:

Sometimes as a group will bring and lick for you, but majority of your trading will be profits if the group have experience of trading

an account that combines and trades under a certain strategy, but I personally haven't tried to do this, because I like trading alone and controlling my own money. However, with the help of a person, however unrelated to him in any respect one should think about connecting the bundles, however this is too bad when it comes to trusting others.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

One is one and two makes eleven. It means we made group trading then better then individual trading. Its clear your schedule of trading must be nice and have limit of your daily profit and then find out profit from crypto market. We can't find correct legitimacy project until we make group discussion. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Group trading might be a tempting idea at first but it has its own flaws. Suppose 3 traders agree upon trading with each other. This kind of trade can be done in different ways. I will mention some possible options:  

1 - One of them provides the investment and the other two do the trade and they share profits.

2 - Only one of them will trade with the investment of the other two

3 - All three people will invest but only one of them will trade and the profit will be divided by 3

How can you settle upon the amount of investment and the percentage of profit in group trading? This is the most difficult thing to handle. I think solo trading is the best solution for those who can trade on their own.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Great post But I do not think that trading as a group exists unless they are friends from a young age and have a sense of brotherhood and bear losses Because trading in cryptocurrencies is dangerous due to price fluctuations.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Yes, trading as a group or as a team working in trading makes you achieve good profits, and the matter is easily done

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/7/2019 at 11:45 AM, cryptosix said:

Did anybody had tried with group exchange on trading? I mean we have 5 friends and want to trade our money in exchange at once. If the profit or loss can be shared equally to everyone.

Is their any third party sites or people where I can join with them and invest money.

I think you can do it and you can find a professional side that can provide a professional trading for your money and your cryptocurrencies but the side should be trusted.

On 07.12.2019 at 19:45, cryptosix said:

I belong to such a group of traders, I think there are many similar groups, but there are also many scammers among them, but I was lucky and I have a group of friends that I know personally, and we started trading together.

• +2 1

On 4/13/2020 at 11:00 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Group trading might be a tempting idea at first but it has its own flaws. Suppose 3 traders agree upon trading with each other. This kind of trade can be done in different ways. I will mention some possible options:  

1 - One of them provides the investment and the other two do the trade and they share profits.

2 - Only one of them will trade with the investment of the other two

3 - All three people will invest but only one of them will trade and the profit will be divided by 3

How can you settle upon the amount of investment and the percentage of profit in group trading? This is the most difficult thing to handle. I think solo trading is the best solution for those who can trade on their own.

Yes, I am with you in this opinion as well. I think that individual trading is the best because it is difficult to agree on a fair sharing of profits in group trading. There can be groups to exchange ideas and information about trading Yes, but group trading does not seem a good idea.

It depends on people, who can believe each other. But l would say it is indefinite that after profit or loss what will they decide about that. There is some emotional problem in my opinion. l don't like trading as group. 

• +2 1

On 4/5/2020 at 7:43 AM, George10 said:

Trading can be done in a group if you trust each other and bring the capital together for investment and share the profits equally.

l do agree with your opinion about that. If the group would be reliable to each other, maybe as you said trading can be done as group. But 50/50 it is possible to share the profits equally. After the profit one of them can change own decide. 

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, I am with you in this opinion as well. I think that individual trading is the best because it is difficult to agree on a fair sharing of profits in group trading. There can be groups to exchange ideas and information about trading Yes, but group trading does not seem a good idea.

If a trader is novice and suffers lack of knowledge, it may be good for him to participate in group trading to earn some profit with his capital. He can continue this way until he learns the necessary abilities and become an independent trader. I think starting crypto trading career with group trading is not a bad idea because it is better than having zero profit during learning process but advanced traders should trade on their own without a doubt.

• +3 1

It is still risky to enter into such investments in the group. And if you have trusted friends, create a group for yourself and create an account on the exchange.