Trading as Group - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Trading as Group

Trading have a lot of option, but the best option to trade in group is with your friends, and i think it's better if its 5 of you. trading with your friend is really fun. but still you must all focus because all of your money's are all of you using. 

Hi there! I didn`t hear that  people share their money in the combined account and trade together , but personally speaking this idea is not that bad, but i wouldn`t do that,  because  I like analyzing and  trading by myself.

20 hours ago, hari0290 said:

Hello guys as my opinion group trading is little easy becuase when many peoples stay at a single place they can easily modify market current condition and get better result so that me and my some friends do this.

YOur not afraid of legal? 

If you are interested in the topic of group trading - look for material in the telegram - information, signals, etc., but you need to include analytical thinking and carefully choose where to join - there are often scammers

Group trading can be done, but you have to help each other not to go astray

For example: one person from the market signals the others to use that signal

Yes, such a phenomenon exists. Grouping allows you to analyze more information, thereby reducing risks and increasing healthiness. I saw groups of 4-5 people

well i guess trading as every single person alone it much better than group even it exist so trade need one decision not many of persons should involved in this decision

There are many trading groups as a group so you can stay in the group as you wish.  Working in this crypto world, you can join various groups. Thanks for sharing these things with us.

If I'm honest, doing business with a work group only serves to exchange knowledge. Since for me doing business with other people, the only thing that will achieve is to slow down the process and possibly even in trouble! Money is a very delicate thing and nobody wants to feel that others may be using it.

So you've finally decided to step forward and enter the lucrative cryptocurrency trading market. There is no doubt that this market is hugely profitable. Even so, understanding the dynamics of the market for trading cryptocurrencies is not as easy as it has been claimed.
Without a doubt, you can make a lot of money in this business, but you can also lose a lot. The fundamental thing for people who have never traded cryptocurrencies is to understand the dynamics and the basics of the business. Cryptocurrency trading is not just about buying and selling Bitcoins, as there are numerous factors to consider and equally abundant ways to make money in this market.

Group trading is beneficial for taking advantage of each individual's strengths. but sometimes the crowd influences her methods. the market is not simple

Each type of trading has specific risks, and brokerage firms offer a set of tools to help new traders master their trading skills and methods.

I never thought of this possibility of trading in a group, I don't think it is a bad idea, will be more capital, but they must be totally reliable.

trading with several friends can be an advantage especially if they invest in trading and if they have significant capital, so you can agree to buy a currency and participate in dumping or pumping.

A great idea, I think you are right in that, and everyone should cooperate in order to achieve profit and mutual benefit.

There are many groups of transactions also. However they have many different tactics, the team leader or someone on the team gives an analysis of their coin and you are the one to decide whether to buy or not. You should not overdo other people's analysis, this will make you lose the feeling of entering the market if you trade alone you will definitely lose money.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know if there is a trade with the group or not, whether it seems difficult to do. but I find it troublesome because many people in one trade, it's better to use ordinary trading is better.

• +1 1

I can not suggest trading as a group because quarrel will occur, let your money be separate but you can give yourselves signals, but anything other than that in a way you put money together to trade, it can lead to fight. 

Yes, I really think that there are groups that trade at the same time. Maybe there is a group in telegram or in FB where they say whenever they going to trade, buy, and sell. I am looking forward to joining a group like that because I'm not that good in trading.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/7/2019 at 6:45 PM, cryptosix said:

Does Trading as group exists or not?

Did anybody had tried with group exchange on trading? I mean we have 5 friends and want to trade our money in exchange at once. If the profit or loss can be shared equally to everyone.

Is their any third party sites or people where I can join with them and invest money.

There are famous traders who offer a copy trading service and the traders that subscribes to this becomes a group trading and they follow the trader's account on all trades. But I really haven't tried this type of trading.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

There are famous traders who offer a copy trading service and the traders that subscribes to this becomes a group trading and they follow the trader's account on all trades. But I really haven't tried this type of trading.

Yes is possible what you say @SuperCrypto that there are a famous traders who doing this service. But I think yes exist traders groups indirectly, offer this service through their website. Those who offer to invest a such capital to get a such interest, owner of those websites are a group of expert traders, use the money users to do the trade.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Good information, I wasn't really aware that people gather together to form groups of trading. Even though such trading modality could maximize one's profits, I wouldn't personally take part in this trading groups, and would rather trade on my own. I believe, that for a trading group of 5 people to work out, the profitability of all  participants must be somehow similar or at least do not differ significantly. Otherwise, participants with lower profitability would be the only ones taking advantage of the group.

In fact there are many platforms where you invest your money allowing you to choose who to follow and then place your assets at their disposal. Generally the profits are distributed in 60% for the investor, 20% for the Trader and 20% for the platform. You must always take into account that placing your money in the hands of another carries risks of loss. The most recommended thing is that if you are going to invest in this type of site, you place the amount of money that you are willing to lose.