Trading as Group - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Trading as Group

On 12/7/2019 at 5:45 PM, cryptosix said:

Does Trading as group exists or not?

Did anybody had tried with group exchange on trading? I mean we have 5 friends and want to trade our money in exchange at once. If the profit or loss can be shared equally to everyone.

Is their any third party sites or people where I can join with them and invest money.

It exists.

I introduced my friend to forex and crypto, he didn't have much fund to start his trade, so we joined our money together to start a trade and we work together for while. Now he is independent and doing well.

I can't advice anyone to engage in group trading it's not adviceable because no one is to be trusted when it comes to money I can't do it sorry to say

Did anybody had tried with group exchange on trading? I mean we have 5 friends and want to trade our money in exchange at once. If the profit or loss can be shared equally to everyone.

Is their any third party sites or people where I can join with them and invest money.

Trading as a group can be very profitable if you have more resources to trade. You can easily move a low volume coins in any exchange for profits. What do you think most pump group relied on? They aggregate traders to trade a particular coin. 

Well for me i think trading group is fun unlike trading alone its really boring because all you do is analyze and being an outcast is really not good, so for me trading group is good and fun.

Do not expect to find such "Golden" groups. They don't exist. In my experience, I have tried several dozen groups in Telegrams. I didn't put money into their forecasts,just recorded and waited. As a result, a maximum of 30-40% was justified. I have not tried groups where you have to pay for entry,but from experience on the Internet I know that almost 100% of them are Scam.It seems to me that the owners of the group buy a token in advance,then inform the group about the pump of this token and several hundred or even thousands of subscribers of this group buy this token. All-the owners of the group to win.

Yep that's are lot of groups who trade in groups.But you need some good and experienced people with you to work in trading as a group.You can make a good profit in a group than individual.

I also don't know that trading as a group exists or not but i think we can trade by making a collective decision with having any social media group because group discussions and tradings help more to make profit. 

Trading in one group with five friends is great. The capital will be greater than you can take advantage of as many opportunities available in the market

On 12/7/2019 at 11:45 PM, cryptosix said:

I don't know yet, it doesn't seem to exist because it's too risky, you better invest in other sectors as a result of the income from this activity

This will help you sometimes know when to buy and when to sell bitcoins and alts but never trust anyone outside your circle of friends. Trading strategies are rooted because putting all Bitcoin in circulation on one wrong trade won't make it right.

I do not think that is a good way to trade. Every person is responsible for his money, his investments and his decision. When the group falls with several consecutive losses, this will lead to blaming the responsible for this group and the members will lose confidence between them. Therefore, it is better for each person to be the owner of his decisions and investments.

Many people makes this kind of groups and doing trading with each other conversation of good market conditions and then do all that group same trade and enjoying least loss trading of crypto market.  

Yes when you trade as a group or groups of persons there is every possibility that you can earn real money because when two or more persons put heads together in trading there is always a very possible outcome.

I have a friends that also do trading like me but we choose to trade individually however we're working as a group because we're sharing information about trading and some strategies that can help to us to earn more crypto. 

I think someone uses a system like that, where they both work together and trade simultaneously. Where prices go down they will buy up and will sell it in a state of very expensive prices. I have never used a system like this.

• +2 1

Yes, there are such groups, I just belong to one of them, there are only 15 people, there we share our experience and help each other

yes i have a Facebook group that everyone always search profitable and good project that can be pump and gives profit to everyone.most time everyone make profit from one coin. 

I have never done that, all trades that suffer losses and profits are borne by myself. Groups are only used as a place of communication to share trading signals.

of course you can if you know the people of the group. but i would not suggest to do that online with people that you don't know personally. to do this you need to give your money to one person that will trade for you and giving money to not reliable person is not safe

On 12/7/2019 at 11:45 PM, cryptosix said:

Yes, I looked at several telegram groups offering daily trading signals. They give profitable and vice versa bitcoin and altcoin trading signals. But some are prepaid and some are free. Trading signals are not entirely accurate but you can combine them with your trading indicators to improve accuracy.

I do not think it is a good idea to trade as a group, as this may cause losses and this may lead to ending the bonds of friendship and love between friends.

There are groups, but they are closed and require a special invitation. Not everyone can get into such groups where you can trade with confidence.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Actually, I have 4 friends who are trading collectively and we have a sunset on the telegram that we follow the deals that we enter

Yes, my friend, and I am also the best Benance platform on all platforms because it has cheaper prices and lower commission

On 12/7/2019 at 9:45 PM, cryptosix said:

This could happen very rare. It can also called a partnership business. And this is also a better from normal business partnership as all of the record we have available in a exchange in digital format that what we have invested and what we have loss or profit. And it is very easy to divide the earned percentage. Also when 5 person or more joint many of ideas also comes joint which could be more profitable.

• +3 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 1/19/2020 at 12:24 PM, yoasswbi21 said:

Everyone can study even a novice. If you can do this with 5 friends, there will be lots of capital and capital trading will be very profitable.

Really useful to earn big profits because you can collect all your friends money in some money and trade with it. I personally didn't try to do this, because I like trading alone and controlling my own money.