Trading as Group - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Trading as Group

Now you can do trading in many ways and there are many ways to trade as you can now do trading on your own and you can do it in your group of five friends. If you trade between 5 friends, then it will be of great benefit to you and it will be very interesting to do so as well. Because in this way you will have the profit and loss between your five friends in the course of that trading, just as we have often seen that many times a loss happens, you will not have to face loss alone. In this way, if 5 people focus on the same trading, then they will share very good ideas to each other, which will make their trading even more interesting and the chances of gaining them will be much more. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading is a very profitable site.. But must be highly knowledge to trade. There are many platform to trading.. We can trading together in the Telegram,Facebook and many other site..if we can search we must be many site  where are we do trading.... 

On 12/7/2019 at 12:45 PM, cryptosix said:

Does Trading as group exists or not?

Did anybody had tried with group exchange on trading? I mean we have 5 friends and want to trade our money in exchange at once. If the profit or loss can be shared equally to everyone.

Is their any third party sites or people where I can join with them and invest money.

I do not see it feasible at least for me, in my family circle or close friends there are only two of us who are in this crypto world, so only that person gives me references and advice and one of the most important is not to trust the money he is no one's friend. So be very careful with sharing between friends so that later they go wrong and end that friendship because of money

Yes,there are lots of trading groups out there but be careful on choosing which groups you want coz not all can be trusted. Better yet,make a group with your friends and make a good agreement so that you know who will you look for in case they scammed you.

If you want to trade togather and none of you know the trading you will only lose your money so there should be people  who know treading, an expert and investors  which makes a group.

If I want to trade with group of traders, I will be very careful, if the money will be with me, I will like it and trade like that, but if not with me, I do not trust anyone, I will like to just trade alone. I will not go away with their money, but any other person can go away with the money. 

I’ve never heard of it, I’ve heard of groups of signals where an expert tells everyone to buy a coin at such a price so everyone can make a profit if the currency goes up

For me, work alone is better because everyone has their own way of working, but consultation and exchange of advice between traders is an important thing.

If you are a trader who likes to issue grudges or just share profit success, then joining the online community is a must. Not just "confide in", you can discuss with other traders who are the same and have the same fate, or at least know very well about your situation and conditions. This can be a huge moral support for your trading emotions.

If you are good enough and have no issue with the investment you should do the group trading as it make the possibility even more with big amount you will earn big too.

10 hours ago, charingane said:

For me, work alone is better because everyone has their own way of working, but consultation and exchange of advice between traders is an important thing.

Working alone may not be good, you need to take advice from a friend, also a fundamental analysis from a friend could help. What I do is that I have people that we work together but trading individually with any funds connected together. 

• +5 1

couldn't understand how exactly trading as a group is but if you mean to make a higher capital then you people will have to transfer the money to one wallet to a person you all choose and trust him and he do the trade , this is the only way i think it will work ,

if you want to be able to share the capital although still everyone have money in his wallet i think this is impossible and there is need of it because what's the point of making group if you don't trust each other and can share money to one wallet

• +5 1

Trading as a group is bad, I will not recommend it. 

On 11/10/2020 at 8:12 AM, Yomose said:

Working alone may not be good, you need to take advice from a friend, also a fundamental analysis from a friend could help. What I do is that I have people that we work together but trading individually with any funds connected together. 

Why trading as a group, it is completely out of sense to me, it is dangerous and not good at all. Money is not good to be between two or more people. Trading alone is better. 

• +3 1

In this way, you can earn more profits because the capital will be greater than the capital of one person, but you must choose your friends carefully so that they do not cause you to lose your money, I have not tried this type of trading, but I will try it in the future.

• +3 1

That's an undesirable method, a employer may be more effective relating expressing understanding absolutely not touching on exchanging. You ought to accomplish changing via way of by means of yourself however to fix faults in conjunction with expansion your gift capability you may want organization while spot pertaining to expressing, in no way make this appear to recollect to.thank you 

I think trading separately is better for you. This is risky and your friendship can be affected by a loss or different profit sharing.

If you can do this separately then do it and do not lose your friends over money.

• +2 2

Training can be done in many ways ,but doing it with 5 friend would be great. Then profit or loss of 5 friends will appear . performance you need as place for sharing don't do that please .

But i was not have experience that the trading have groups this was the one the first .but before add with them ,know about their skill.i think groul trading prediction is good useful also .

It is profitable to do this kind of trading, it is really helpful to make a big profit as you can collect all the funds of your friends in one amount and trade with it.

Training can be done in different ways, but it would be great to do it with 5 friends. If you can do this with 5 friends, there will be a lot of capital and trading with capital will be much more profitable. Thank you so much for sharing such a plan with me. 

Trading can be done in many ways ,but doing it with 5 friend would be great .thank you so much for share for such a plan with me . increase your performance you need group as place for sharing don't do that please .

Training can be done in different ways ,but it would be great to do it with 5 friends .trading as a crypto is benefit to people in many part of the world especially in develop countries in the part of the world .and documents activities .

I know for a fact that many whales trade collectively. So, if you trade with five more people, your effect on the price of Bitcoin is likely to be negligible. Similar to altcoins, if their developers notice the price pumping, they will dump it lower than it started.

It could be done in group but it is not recommendable. I think we should do it singly but can take help from one another otherwise we can't get the experience personally and will not learn anything properly. And It would be difficult to calculate the profit or losses for all.