Trading as Group - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Trading as Group

On 12/7/2019 at 11:45 PM, cryptosix said:

Does Trading as group exists or not?

Did anybody had tried with group exchange on trading? I mean we have 5 friends and want to trade our money in exchange at once. If the profit or loss can be shared equally to everyone.

Is their any third party sites or people where I can join with them and invest money.

There is, this is more to service traders, where they invest funds in service providers to be traded, losses and profits are agreed upon between the investor and the service provider. Trading, I most look at individuals in market, because it is indeed impossible to do it together and share the losses and profits equally.

10 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

You can trade any way you want. There is no fixed rule for how to trade but why do you want to share your profit with 5 other people? You can trade yourself and reap your reward. If you are not sure about your skills, you can share your investment with a professional trader who knows the ropes and both learn and earn with him/her. I don't know any third party website who does this but you had better find people to whom you trust and don't share profit with unknown people. It doesn't matter if you share your investment with 5 or more people because at the end your profit is always the same and is calculated based on your own investment.

Actually, some days ago I had started a new topic about sharing investment in crypto trading. You may find some useful information here:

Yeah, I was looking for a professional trader, so this won't bring much loss. We can accept such offer what you said as this type is available here for local currency. Do you know any online companies that accept our investment and guaranteed for some profits?

Any company that exists from years here in online? If we invests with  unknown persons or newcomers that bring major problems for us.

3 hours ago, nasipadang said:

There is, this is more to service traders, where they invest funds in service providers to be traded, losses and profits are agreed upon between the investor and the service provider. Trading, I most look at individuals in market, because it is indeed impossible to do it together and share the losses and profits equally.

No, this is available for local currency type, but not for Crypto. Some professionals who trade for other people money along with their money that would bring more profits for them.

Getting support from professions is always better than normal traders.

10 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

No, this is available for local currency type, but not for Crypto. Some professionals who trade for other people money along with their money that would bring more profits for them.

Getting support from professions is always better than normal traders.

Ya I see, unfortunately it's hard to find a professional trader who has more advantages than losses in their portfolios. If in the local currency it really exists that way where they create groups. A pro trader sometimes experience loses, if they offer daily profits on the trade, you need be careful.

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 5:58 PM, cryptosix said:

I don't think the dumps are a group all the time and searching for a best pump group.

Yeah, but from this thread so many suggested to choose from known friends instead of online so I have to find a good analyzer for our group.

Yep, multiple people will be better, but one person should have some education on these Crypto.

Can you tell how much you are paying for that group and how much you are making per week with them? We are not a big whale, but your suggestion is good before run away someone leaves that coin. We see if a whale also dumps the Bitcoin, but it is rallying for pump only.

I don't know about altcoins, thanks for your suggestions.

Yah you should be organized with the group of familiarly people that's are also knowing trading, so that's will be so good to share ideas together

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I don't see why you can't just trade all on your own with your own seperate accounts then just simply buy the same things together. I don't even think there is any benefit to trading using a single account because even the trading fees will be the same as if you traded separately on your own.

Save yourselves the trouble and just set up your own accounts then just buy the same things you agree on. It's much easier to divvy up the shares too.

I think this is a good decision but I suggest you to do it individually . because if anyone loss then another one may make profit and that's why the loss can be recovered.

Trading in group is good actually and number of 5 people is more than enough to trading. Respect each other opinion and decision and have dedication towarda your work.

I think there are a lot of trading groups that share their valuable experiences and have chart analysis information to make money, the market is solid, so we will not let anyone dominate.
You have to be confident and united to have a strong group

6 hours ago, Luv4me said:

group trading is sometimes sweet and sometimes it is not sweet as there might be misunderstanding between the group if a big loss occur

We work as a group that has positives and negatives. The positive, for example, lies in exploiting the largest amount of opportunities and profits. As for the negatives, there is lack of agreement on the right decision sometimes.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, Luv4me said:

Yes and each one of that will come into existence. So we has to forget about the negativity and face the positivity

Yes, and everyone is free to make choices because working as a team also has other advantages, but I prefer to work alone for the greatest amount of focus, if you understand . 

This I think should be done and very well, it will blame sharks to eat us all and put money in their pockets, make us poor, we unite with our team, everything will become strong and together support each other well

On 12/7/2019 at 6:45 PM, cryptosix said:

Did anybody had tried with group exchange on trading? I mean we have 5 friends and want to trade our money in exchange at once. If the profit or loss can be shared equally to everyone.

Is their any third party sites or people where I can join with them and invest money.

I've never tried this idea before because it doesn't appeal to me. Everyone has a certain capital and every individual has a certain intelligence. It is not fair to divide the profits evenly. Because that is something that will be difficult to calculate fairly.

Maybe the group exists but I can't figure how they split the profit. Or perhaps they trade in one account and they take turns IMO. People can wake for 24/7. You should invite your cousins or sister to trade with you.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I think trading in group is a good idea, because if you are trading with someone i think that is really fun and also enjoy. unlike trading alone its really outcast. well for me i really like trading alone.

You can do do this kind of trading is very nice and really helpful to make a big profit as you can collect all the funds of your friends in one amount and trade with it, it's really a creative ideas i should try this with my friend

I suggest you to join such a trading group that you're trusting those members.

There are a trading group called pump and dump group which mostly scamming people, indirectly stolen your money by given a false signal.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:32 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

That's a bad idea, group is only for sharing knowledge not for trading. You should do trading by yourself but to fix mistakes and increase your performance you need group as place for sharing, don't do that please.

I think that this is a really bad idea it's so impossible for five friends to trade together  there will always be arguments

Yes, most of market maker is trading with their groups to get clear insight into the market. As i know Almaeda Research is the best crypto trading group 

28 minutes ago, RawatMonika said:

That is an impractical notion, bunch is just for sharing information not for exchanging. You ought to do exchanging without anyone else yet to fix missteps and increment your exhibition you need bunch as spot for sharing, don't do that please.

So the trading groups should be groups for sharing signals info and discuss?

I think that is like accumulated some money to you. Then you decide to buy some coin to trading. That is possible. I think many company doing it, that job is named as Fund Manager. If you have good experience in trading, that is not big problem to find some investor. I sometimes doing it when i am too lazy using my money. lol.

• +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Trading in groups exist but its never been easy way for investors as its need some more better skills my personal expereince is not good with this as in start we was good but suddenly due to members issues its ruined some good amount of investors and we have to broke this all in quick session and lost some good amount and many good friends which never came again.

• Useful or interesting 1

Training can be done in different ways, but in my view it would be great to do it with 5 friends.  If you can do this to 5 friends, there will be a lot of capital and trading with capital will be very profitable.  And that could be a way to make good money. It's a good thing, thank you so much for sharing such a plan with me.

On 12/8/2019 at 12:25 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Training can be done in many ways, but doing it with 5 friends would be great. If you can do it with 5 friends, there will be a lot of capital and trading with capital will be much more profitable. Thank you so much for sharing such a plan with me.

It is not training. OP is talking about trade, I believe you wanted to write trade

On 12/7/2019 at 8:45 AM, cryptosix said:

I never heard what you're talking about, but there are groups of telegrams and youtube channels (I don't recommend you believe them) that do something similar, they (the owner of the telegram and youtube channel) give buy and sell signals. If you ask me if it works, I will tell you that it doesn’t work.

Yes,there are lots of trading groups out there but be careful on choosing which groups you want coz not all can be trusted. Better yet,make a group with your friends and make a good agreement so that you know who will you look for in case they scammed you.