Difficult to Give good input to newcomers - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Difficult to Give good input to newcomers

Teaching crypto is too much difficult task. Generally I tell main points of crypto to new comers. After that they start searching about crypto on internet. I think no one can teach crypto properly to others because it is too much complicated. One could understand it with time and by working.

1 minute ago, Mehedi111 said:

Newcomers are hard to understand many things,because they are Inexperienced.They sometimes make mistake in making post.But i think they will not mistakes when they Will gain experience.So they need take more time. If you have the whole experience then no problem.

Those mistakes that's you see newbies are made through this forum are the same mistakes that's they do when they met with scammers and get scammed because of low knowledge

• +1 1

On 1/27/2020 at 9:46 AM, rekinthis said:

People have natural tendencies to rush on new things i guess thats why it is difficult to get in the crypto world and not make errors for new comers. All we can do is be patient and try to help them out if we can.

Well, we may affect in that case for being deleted some of our posts because they are posting some threads are useless and many members are replying to that thread so that the result is we have to reached the maximum useful post on yobit.

I managed to make some successful students in the field of cryptocurrencies and made some profits and they were happy with that and I am also very happy with what they achieved

THINK POSITIVE

For now, no new users complain to me in this kind of stuffs because first of all I am also a newbie in this concepts. I hope this experts guide them to the new concepts.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:38 AM, hmind said:

The hardest thing is explaining giving an explanation to the newcomers in the crypto world. Sometimes they feel they know more than old players in the world. When in a state of urgency or mistakes are obtained new complaints and utter blame and blamed the old players.

Have you ever experienced this kind of thing?

What did you make for people like this?

I think we should have to teach new comers in this regard. The basic thing which we also have to learn and to teach others also that is Patience. If we and newcomers learn this word patience then they would not make any complain and also they could not make mistakes.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yeah. Sometimes people don't follow what members tell to the beginners ,they just have to earn more without wasting time in seeing whats the members are telling.

We should let newcomers experience cryptocurrency for the first time on their own but they should be under supervision not to make big mistakes or lose huge money. Learning anything is difficult at first but they will make progress faster when we teach them the basics and important tips. Bear in mind that we need newcomers to join and buy cryptocurrency because this will extend the community of crypto users and will make the global adoption happen faster. So, always help newbies to get involved in cryptocurrency.

On 12/5/2019 at 5:38 AM, hmind said:

The hardest thing is explaining giving an explanation to the newcomers in the crypto world. Sometimes they feel they know more than old players in the world. When in a state of urgency or mistakes are obtained new complaints and utter blame and blamed the old players.

true, new people enter to this crypto world thinking that it is all easy, to make free money just by buying some cheap crypto, but then they lose everything and they blame crypto or other things. but they don't understand that the only person they have the blame are themselves

Yes I experienced that they don't listen on instruction and when the time comes that they make mistake they will blame their promoter.its really hard to teach and promote on newbies.

In Ccrypto world, experience plays the very crucial rules to led you towards the success. Do not be too greedy for the profit in the very first stage else you will lose everything later. Choose proper investment plans according to your needs and have patience. 

On 12/5/2019 at 10:55 AM, Tine0313 said:

For me, if that is the case, old users should give more patience to that kind of situation. Educate them about cryptocurrencies and such things connected to it.

I am also the old user of the crypto market and i can understand the market situation and i can make good investment in the market and buy the different ALT coins in the market becasue i know that these coins will give me high profit soon at the bull time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

New comers have not experience and come to see bitcoin popularity and the price, all knows how much high bitcoin prices and they thinks they earn one bitcoin in short time, but they don't no this process is so much hard to earn, but bro you give good knowledgeable information thank you.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:38 AM, hmind said:

I am in crypto since 3 years. And I don't know much about that. I earned huge free money from here. That's why some of my friends asked how can they also work here. And I got confused about explanation. Because it's hard explain in a word.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Newcomer in the crypto field still need more experience and knowledge otherwise they are gonna lose the battle in trading. Trading sometimes hurts the most and they might find the very hard time to control the emotions at all so just be patience and get experience please.

Exactly I have also seen some beginners are too much confident that they know very well about the Crypto world and only digital currencies and they could trade and invest in very well compared to all members but such of overconfidence lead them in a huge loss.

That’s true my friend almost all the newbie here having so much pride like they know everything about here so good luck to us and have a great day.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:38 AM, hmind said:

Yeah this is true. I have experience of 4 year even i don't have good knowledge to work better in the crypto world. It is a vast field which required greater knowledge in order to survive here. It is better not to have over confidence on our knowledge and we should keep learning more and more.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:29 AM, iloveyobit said:

we cant blame them , they entre the domain wanting to be rich in one night without looking to the risks ,  we can only be patiance and teach them thr trading basics . 

yeah teaching them basics is good idea when they will know about the basics then it will b easy for them to earn while sitting at their favorite place and cryptotalk is helping too much to the new comers

I have had the same experience, with new people I just give advice, for them it will be difficult but always want to make money quickly and also in a hurry.

For now, no new users carp to me in this compassionate of stuffs as primarily of each and every one I am additionally a newbie in this concepts. I faith this experts director them to the new concepts.

• +1 1

I think that kind of new commers are those users who got banned before so they are like more knowledge than old members.all we can do is patient and just try to help them so that they will not banned again.

• -2 1

New members in this site should follow the senior because they are the one who knows best in the first they are capable of this situation they've been there anyway so they need to listen what they say, and alsonthe older just be patience.