Difficult to Give good input to newcomers - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Difficult to Give good input to newcomers

You shouldn't blame beginners like this. As beginners we don't know anything and make mistakes. What you should do is being polite and not angry as it seems you are very agitated in this post and I don't think you have a reason. We are trying and it is not easy when there is so much to learn.

Crypto market not give the new comers the good profit becasue in the crypto market we can give good time and after some time we make good money and than we can say that we can say that we make money in the market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't find it difficult at all. I don't know who are you talking to and what you are trying to do but there is no need to feel that you know more. There will always be better than you and probably you don't know a lot either so they ignore you completely. There are some people that don't want to learn so what can you do with them? Ignore them I think will be better.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is the information to new member in this forum..... I think it is not difficult it is so easy... Those who new member in this forum if they abide by all crypto rules and work hard  they can success easily.  But they have learn slowly not quickly....  

I think that newcommers are behaving very good and I never had a problem like what you are saying. You perhaps are talking to the wrong people and not discussing what they are asking. If somebody is here just to spam he will not listen to you.

• +3 1

Hey friend, I am newcomer and I found it really easy and convenient to learn new things from this forum. Cryptocurrency was totally an unknown topic to me before joining this platform, but this platform helped me to learn from senior members about cryptos. I've learnt more on different coins, terms, processes, methods, rules and so on. I found all the posts here, so helpful and reliable and I hope all the beginners are able to grasp new things from this forum with ease.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Most of the new comers are actually nice persons and they like gaining knowledge but there are also some over confident people in new comers. But they also learn by time because when they ignore experts in crypto, they are usually subjected to loss.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

when I was new to cryptotalk I only had good experiences because there were a lot of members experience members who showed me the right way to be active in the forum and to give useful and informative post and to make good topics in the right way. The best way is to communicate with other people on the forum it's my opinion.

Even though, I do not regard myself as an experienced person in crypto, a few people interested in this crypto world have come to me for some general advice. I personally haven't faced the type of newbies described in the post, actually, most of them are quite humble, respectful and keen on learning all about the crypto world.

Edited by Jromz

I think that newcomers don't really understand the world of crypto but many of them are not self-aware and think that they already know all cryptocurrencies. If it's like that, the loss will make them realize that learning from experienced people is necessary, the loss will make them stop doing it again.

• +2 1

I think we need to help the newcomers by explaining them how to work well in the forum taking time. Even I in the beginning was so confused about how the whole thing works and how to succeed here safely. My friends and users in the forum helped me let's all support eachother.

• +1 1

I really don't blame me comers much because they all come with the ideology of making a big money in cryptocurrency without knowing the risk. And that's why most of them falls for those scam projects and ended up losing their coins in the process. That's why I always advice people to make a research and be patient before going into any project.

• +1 1

On 12/5/2019 at 5:38 AM, hmind said:

The hardest thing is explaining giving an explanation to the newcomers in the crypto world. Sometimes they feel they know more than old players in the world. When in a state of urgency or mistakes are obtained new complaints and utter blame and blamed the old players.

Have you ever experienced this kind of thing?

What did you make for people like this?

Yes it's TRUE you are right. I've had difficulty when I started too. But those newbies who feel as if they know everything do ended up getting suspended, when I was new their are somethings I have Idea about but i do pretend as if i don't know it. Then my teacher got my attention and thought me well. Now am good and am even helping those that are new.

They believe that this field is an easy field that they can get rich quickly, but when they are bumped into reality, the difficulty of trading, the profits and losses, and how to deal with them there, things become realistic.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:59 AM, Rosepetals said:

I didn't encounter such situations in this forum I have corrected some newcomers due to his post is misspelled and he accepted that he committed that mistakes and take my advice as a constructive criticism.He is humble and wanted to learn from that mistake..becuase he wanted to be great poster in the future.

Yes you are right my friend.  When I also joined newly I made lots of errors, then I thought I was Wright. An old member guided me and put me true. Having you guys around is a blessing.

Yes, its difficult to teach a newcomers. As they have many queries about ctyptoworld. They want to be rich in a few days. I think newbies need to have patience and hardwork to be rich in Future.

Just respect your Sr. Members fhey will teach you about crypto and trading.

• +1 1

Yes Its difficult to teach them each and everything about cryptotalk.So I think We should give them advice to spend more time at the forum and should explore all the sections and should read all the posts and specially the pinned posts to get more and more valuable knowledge about the forum and the work ghat what to do and how to do.It'll definitely beneficial for them. 

Newcomers always confuse to select the good exchanges which is trusted and also they are not selecting the good coin becasue in the crypto amrket so many new peoples will come on daily basis but just some are survive and they make good money in this business.

BetFury                                                   

Yes, you may find novice people who think that they know the market well and then make mistakes quickly or be exposed to fraud. Therefore, we have to guide these people and help them so that they do not rush and lose their money quickly

I have a friend who joined cryptocurrency sphere and this forum not so far and he is still to inexperienced, so he often asks obvious questions and make mistakes, but it`s only start and every newbies is only learning. We should forgive their mistakes and show them how they should act to get good reputation 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

there is not simple solution , they need dive deeply in good using research about the field , crypto and how it works , i know its little hard to start from nothing but i believe if someone have the effort to make something he will do it no matter the obstacles . 

It is really difficult to give good input to visitors, they are new here and we have to help them one way or the other, they might not know about how things are run here, the rules and regulations e.t.c. I think we should try and always guide them on what to do and how to do it in the forum.

• +1 1

The truth of a person does not succeed if he does not try himself, and secondly, the limited error is required at a certain stage in order for the person to be convinced that his method is wrong and with regard to beginners, the best thing is to follow introductory courses that explain the world of crypto in a simple way and then with time they start choosing their specialties within this world

• +1 1

Yes my friend i agree with you.There are lots of new comers in this forum who have no knowledge about crypto.we should to give them much time to make them good. 

• -1 1
  • +3 1