Difficult to Give good input to newcomers - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Difficult to Give good input to newcomers

Yes you are right. It is very very difficult to put good input to newcomers. Because they don't anything about crypto. So it is very hard to brief to the new one for making them a good informative crypto users.

Anyhow, when they post in the cryptotalk they don't know what is write and how is to right. So, it is very difficult no doubt.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We are now in an era of speed and development, so even old traders may face difficulties at times and their analysis that they have used for years will no longer bear fruit. If we are all beginners and the opportunities are available to us in the world of cryptocurrencies, just make good use of them and develop yourself to keep pace with everything new and adapt to it.

• +2 1

Perhaps it is better to frame all the new members because they know little about the field of cryptocurrencies and who do not want us to help them have the freedom to choose. We will not force anyone to learn from our experience involuntarily.

I haven't experienced this situation but there are still some people who haven't get much experience and to not know how to write useful informations to the posts respectively. These people need some help and get more information at the same time to understand the rules and regulations properly inorder to make perfections to write good inputs.

On 4/5/2020 at 8:29 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Yes I have experienced it many times. The main problem is most of the biggners won't do any research about this technology and starts working on it. They thinks that they know everything about it hence this resulted in a loss for them.

AS for the newbie they are not interested in the learning and they are only thinking for the money because they came here just to get the money despite of getting and sharing the knowledge.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/5/2019 at 6:38 AM, hmind said:

The hardest thing is explaining giving an explanation to the newcomers in the crypto world. Sometimes they feel they know more than old players in the world. When in a state of urgency or mistakes are obtained new complaints and utter blame and blamed the old players.

Have you ever experienced this kind of thing?

What did you make for people like this?

Yes, a lot, many newcomers to the field of cryptography are trying to teach them, and after days they come and they know everything and do not want to continue learning, and they do not know bitcoin from Ethereum, it is really difficult

• +2 1

We should not rush to make decisions and study all possibilities that may occur in order to make good decisions that help us win a lot in addition to the fact that we should not invest in large sums as initiators.

On 12/5/2019 at 6:38 AM, hmind said:

The hardest thing is explaining giving an explanation to the newcomers in the crypto world. Sometimes they feel they know more than old players in the world. When in a state of urgency or mistakes are obtained new complaints and utter blame and blamed the old players.

Indeed, it is very difficult to try to teach new people, they consider that cryptocurrencies is a very easy thing and they can work on it quickly, but after days they lose all their money or do not profit anything from it

• +1 1

Newcomers make good profit in this market at start but they need to invest in a good coin which is strong and real coin becasue in the crypto market there are so many fake coins which give you just loss not profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The truth is we need the best way to work and put together an d build the work that you are doing there is a lot of work to which we have to really find that position that one can do , its usually very good thing that happens and this is really important that all people are trying and working as hard and make sure that we can be able to work and put together everything we have effort to learn every single strategy that is going to help you in building that powerful post

Yeah many newbies don't know the main thing about it. So they made lot of mistake. So it is very difficult for give them good input in their post. But i think if we try to give then good advice then they can easily make some excellent work. 

We cannot judge a person's experience by only seeing his rank on this forum. Some people are very experienced in crypto trading but new to this forum. So we have to respect everyone's opinion.

• +1 1

Yeah this is true. I have experience of 4 year even i don't have good knowledge to work better in the crypto world. It is a vast field which required greater knowledge in order to survive here. It is better not to have over confidence on our knowledge and we should keep learning more and more.

• +1 1

We cannot blame them for that.
Newcomers get excited and think it's too easy.
We have to understand them and try to guide them to the right path.
In turn, they must respect the forum and the old members and follow their advice to reach the desired goal.

• +4 1

If ever they blame the experienced ones because of what action they take they should just ignore them and if the time comes and they still needed help, go and help them.

I do not place the blame on the old people because they confronted their friends and instructed them and taught them how to trade and invest, but the new members want to get rich in a few days, so I advise everyone to work step by step to ensure a good and profitable profit that you benefit from.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:38 AM, hmind said:

Yes you are very right that there are many newcomers who don't know about this crypto world and think that they do it more better than experienced members and do a lot of mistakes then they blame the old members or the administration of this forum then lose hope and stop work.

For now, no new users complain to me in this kind of stuffs because first of all I am also a newbie in this concepts. I hope this experts guide them to the new concepts

I have had the same experience, with new people I just give advice, for them it will be difficult but always want to make money quickly and also in a hurry

Newbies in the forum can't give the quality and quantity of posts and comments that the rules started for posts in the forum, they need to learn first and after a proper check through on the beginner section and about forum, the knowledge gained there will help to make good posts in the forum. 

Yes this is true that new comers also face the difficulties when they join this forum because they did not have any knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency .  They cannot make a great post in the starting at this forum therefore they cannot get good reputation.

There are many new comers who join this platform for the first time in their life and they do not know at all how they have to work here, so it was very difficult in the beginning while working here. And they have very little experience working here, due to which they have to face even more difficulty. But even as they continue to work on this platform, they slowly get from the experience and then they do not even get it while working here. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are newbies or beginners who have little knowledge and they think they are better than the cryptocurrencies expert. Its difficult to explain to them how things work in cryptocurrencies because they think they know.

Just let them be, I also encountered a lot of members that they feel like they know everything. But just remember, not just because they're new members here in the forum, they don't know much better than you. There some people that came from Bitcointalk, which is a much older forum.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you because the new members have big mistakes and their comments are normal, and we may delete them and make many mistakes, so their income is not large compared to the old people, so their income is not full. Thank you.

• +1 1