Difficult to Give good input to newcomers - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Difficult to Give good input to newcomers

On 12/5/2019 at 9:38 AM, hmind said:

The hardest thing is explaining giving an explanation to the newcomers in the crypto world. Sometimes they feel they know more than old players in the world. When in a state of urgency or mistakes are obtained new complaints and utter blame and blamed the old players.

Have you ever experienced this kind of thing?

What did you make for people like this?

I have noticed this. Dear friends new members need our help. New members don't have experience about this forum. They need support to grow up in the beggining. Some people have more confidence. So it is possible they are working better than old members. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you said absolutely right newcomers are not able to given that good input there are reason because they have not the too much knowledge about the forum that's why they are not able to given the good input on this forum with the passage of time they are able to given the good input

3 hours ago, Hammad 123 said:

I have noticed this. Dear friends new members need our help. New members don't have experience about this forum. They need support to grow up in the beggining. Some people have more confidence. So it is possible they are working better than old members. 

@Miss Wanda @Muniya8

I have been seeing people abusing newbies on the platform and it's so disgusting to me, they are new here and they need guidance and that's why they need the help of the older members to take them through on how to succeed and not get ban on this forum, most of them hardly make the 100 first post before getting banned and it's because we failed to correct them when they post something stupid, and I can't dispute that some of the are the "I too know" type and they thought they know all but yet there are still some that are ready to learn, so let the older members take their responsibility as elders on the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, many new members have this attitude. They think they knew everything and they do whatever they want. This kind of people can never survive in this crypto world. They should learn more.

I am not that much experienced in cryptocurrency. But I hace gatgerd a lot of info and experience to survive in this filed.And I also encounterd with some of my family members like this.They think they know everything and dont wants to learn something or to take advise.As a result they face Their losse frequently. 

• +2 1

I did not encounter such a group and all those I told about the forum were asking me and inquiring from me about details that they did not know, and the question is a matter of knowledge.

• +2 1

It is a reality that there are some people with a lot of arrogance where they do not control their emotions and are guided by their impulses, so I know that it is necessary to correct but also it is necessary to allow themselves to be corrected but there are new members with so much knowledge that sometimes I wonder why they ask things you already know the answers to.

I think we've experienced and had friends like that, giving friends good feedback but they don't want to be given input and think they can get over it, even though they don't know anything and when things go wrong in their trades they will blame us. I thought it was better to leave a friend like that than to take the blame.

• +1 1

When someone wants to enter the field, we can explain the field to him according to our experience, because there are people who have a good method of persuasion and there are people who do not have, but we must give the information correctly

On 12/5/2019 at 12:38 AM, hmind said:

The hardest thing is explaining giving an explanation to the newcomers in the crypto world. Sometimes they feel they know more than old players in the world. When in a state of urgency or mistakes are obtained new complaints and utter blame and blamed the old players.

Have you ever experienced this kind of thing?

What did you make for people like this?

I have seen many new members who do have a lot of knowledge but to the point of arguing with another member for saying who has more knowledge is wrong, so here everyone is to learn and teach as far as possible without being involved in problems with others members because we must be united because that is the intention of the forum.

All of the member here that has a high ranking are begin as a new comer, that does not have a deep knowledge in the world of crypto currency. When we start here, only few things are only know about crypto currency but as the time goes, we learn a lot of information about crypto currency. So that if we encounter a new comer here, we should be patient and understand to help, but if they ignored our explanation to them, it is their fault. The most important is we just helped them and it’s their choice if they appreciate it or not.  

• +3 1

Exactly dear you are right .many newbies think they know everything and when they commit mistakes they start blaming seniors and old members.that is very every bad we should have to respect them because they have good experience and they are just like our teachers and we have to take help from them if find any difficulty.

Edited by Sairaranjha
  • +2 1

Newness of anything creates some initial problems. In the world of a cryptocurrency creates lot of new experience and exposure for many of us. It is our duty to guide and give support to newcomers. Because they don't have enough knowledge about particular subject and instead of criticizing we should evaluate them.

In this forum there are newcomers who may not have adequate knowledge about Cryptocurrency. So the best thing is to do more research about the subject.

Yes many new members have not idea about cryptotalk. I think every new member should try to learn more and get experience about this forum.

Please the crypto seniors, they should please take their time to explain everything for the crypto juniors, for them to achieve their aims and objective in this great platform, and for our own benefit.

It is best to let beginners learn based on their experiences, each person is different and therefore each one can develop a different conviction than the rest regarding cryptocurrencies and how they are used, I generally avoid giving advice or recommendations, he only explained the basic concepts of rest, it is best to ignore it and let everything flow.

In your terms, you are right, but they do not know much, so we have to seek to teach them. I've told a lot of people about coding and I've faced a lot of difficulties teaching them, but they're working well now.

If we talk about newcomers to the forum, we must be patient, we have all been newbies and we make mistakes many times, it is good to have enough experience to guide others, it is better to give good advice than to scold a new member who make a mistake, be patient with the new ones and remember that we all make mistakes.

• +2 1

It is not about the old users it is about the newcomers who  do not want to learn and work hard, all they need and want to do it to make the profits without doing anything and the easy money.

Those who are new should obey the orders of their elders. But many people come to cryptocurrency and soon consider themselves very experts. But that's not right, we should learn from the seniors.And everyone who is old should share all the information with the new ones.

Indeed you are right, there is a great deal of new comers that they need more insight and enough informations about this field, just we should give them some additional opportunity to make them great.

To the newcomers here in Cryptotalk is important to know that we must always give the best advice, we must save bad times to people who are starting and we can do this by giving the value of the things that we already know, for this it is important that we as people grow and know that the focus is to make others grow, always be grateful.

I think that is just a behavior of a person not just newcomers shares this kind of behavior. But in general if you want to help crypto world grow, you should never think much about how people you help reacts to your teachings, you just do your part and let them pick up what you offered if they leave it it is up to them but there are those who  would get helped by it.

Newcomers are almost make the loss at start but if they invest in the old coins and they hold their coins they can make good money in this market easily and they also make their future very good and bright.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day