Difficult to Give good input to newcomers - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Difficult to Give good input to newcomers

The hardest thing is explaining giving an explanation to the newcomers in the crypto world. Sometimes they feel they know more than old players in the world. When in a state of urgency or mistakes are obtained new complaints and utter blame and blamed the old players.

Have you ever experienced this kind of thing?

What did you make for people like this?

4 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

People (newcomer) need time to understand or maybe you need other way to make them understand. Some please can understand only from text but some of them can understand use another media like movie / anime. Start with simple thing, what they get if use crypto. After that you can chose another topic to increase their curious.

Yes you are right, there is a lot of new comers that they don't have enough experience and enough informations about this field, just let's give them some extra time to make them good 

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

we cant blame them , they entre the domain wanting to be rich in one night without looking to the risks ,  we can only be patiance and teach them thr trading basics . 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Yes it is indeed difficult to understand people who have different personalities. but we need to respect old players or already masters as teachers who have a lot of experience from beginners.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

20 hours ago, hmind said:

The hardest thing is explaining giving an explanation to the newcomers in the crypto world. Sometimes they feel they know more than old players in the world. When in a state of urgency or mistakes are obtained new complaints and utter blame and blamed the old players.

I didn't encounter such situations in this forum I have corrected some newcomers due to his post is misspelled and he accepted that he committed that mistakes and take my advice as a constructive criticism.He is humble and wanted to learn from that mistake..becuase he wanted to be great poster in the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think they are willing to learn and to know about crypto, that is understandable because they are just an new member, im a new member here like them, i must read some deeply informations about crypto because i have limited ideas only and now i have a lot of ideas about this.

19 hours ago, Jonok said:

I think the problem of newcomers in our cryptoscience is that they can cause many problems of the old ones.  Older ones need to be respected.

Actually you don't need to worry about newcomers because they have a sense of wanting to know the world of cryptocurrency, therefore you as an experienced should tell cryptocurrency to a beginner because to my knowledge cryptocurrency requires many members to be more popular in the world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

The problem that I often find is that beginners ask the same thing even though there are topics already created, and when we help their questions, sometimes they think we are misleading

• +3 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:38 AM, hmind said:

It doesn't matter how they feel, if they don't want to be humble and get advises, they will learn after failing. And we need people who will fail because we need people who buy the top. Their loss is our win.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

On 05/12/2019 at 08:55, Tine0313 said:

Pour moi, si tel est le cas, les anciens utilisateurs devraient donner plus de patience à ce genre de situation. Éduquez-les sur les crypto-monnaies et autres choses qui y sont connectées.

Yes I am of your opinion nobody came into the world with the brain full! When I came to Cryptotalk before two months, people were very aggressive with me and yet I learned a lot from them you always have to get the best of your attackers!

• +3 1

People have natural tendencies to rush on new things i guess thats why it is difficult to get in the crypto world and not make errors for new comers. All we can do is be patient and try to help them out if we can.

• +4 1

Rhe are over confidence, just don't follow their ego, try to put them on the right part, if they wouldn't listen let them go only

• -1 1
  • +4 1

On 12/5/2019 at 11:38 AM, hmind said:

I never explained cryptocurrency to newbies, which was clearly their own fault. I am a person who does not want to be responsible for the mistakes of others, so I do not want to take the hassle of explaining bitcoin to others.

• +4 2

On 12/6/2019 at 5:29 AM, iloveyobit said:

we cant blame them , they entre the domain wanting to be rich in one night without looking to the risks ,  we can only be patiance and teach them thr trading basics . 

Making them understand what this crypto world is, is the first thing people should do to newbies. We are the only help they could have other than searching from the Internet. Because as they're getting used to it, they would learn by experience.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Muphin said:

Making them understand what this crypto world is, is the first thing people should do to newbies. We are the only help they could have other than searching from the Internet. Because as they're getting used to it, they would learn by experience.

yes of course they can find answers to there questions  here in the forum , beside this members can dirrect them to the sources that can help them , persoanlly im answering every single one asking questions that i have answer  of  them 

• +2 1

On 12/5/2019 at 1:30 PM, Jonok said:

I think the problem of newcomers in our cryptoscience is that they can cause many problems of the old ones.  Older ones need to be respected.

You're right. Most of them causes too much problems. They tend to make mistakes because they don't know what to do or know the rules.

• +5 1

I experience this one too and mostly my friend come from forex and stock market and they want to try crypto market without making preparement, i already told them if this market was volatile but they didn't hear my advice and fail but they didn't blame for that, What can we do it's just explain it to them carefuly and slowly until they understand.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

16 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

yes of course they can find answers to there questions  here in the forum , beside this members can dirrect them to the sources that can help them , persoanlly im answering every single one asking questions that i have answer  of  them 

I agree, that is why I love the members of this forum, they give links. Members here also do not just get answers to their questions, but also a view to someone's experiences and might learn from it. Members of this forum also give advices on how to make your coins safe.

• +4 1

I have never faced this type of problem. new comers are not skilled about crypto and they may behave like that but we should be patient when teaching them.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Newbies needs enough destitution time to identify with or perhaps you should other tactic to make them understand. several want container take in simply from passage but approximately of them know how to understand use an added media like movie/ anime. fire up with clear-cut thing, I'm sorry? they induce if apply crypto.  

• +3 1

Newcomers have not to much knowledge to work on this forum.They sometimes make mistake in making post.But i think they will cover this mistakes when they will experienced

Edited by ShakilA
  • +3 1

As a new comer myself I think a lot of veteran users here give great input because I know all of them are really passionate about cryptocurrency and they just want as much people to get to know about it more and I myself have been getting into crypto a lot and I have been looking forward to spending more time on this forum.

• +4 1

I'm a beginner and the first thing that I did was read the rules and I think we should be welcoming each other because this is an interactive forum where we learn and learn from others. Interaction is very important and also patience 

• +1 1

Difficulties for new comer:-

There are more difficulties face new comer, when they enter and join crypto currency and want to invest in crypto currency and earn profit by crypto trading. But most experts peoples earn more because they knows all crypto currency rules of crypto trading.

But new person does not know about crypto currency trading and does not about how they invest and use crypto exchange.

In online market and in crypto we can see that newcomers and we have to share good and useful information with newcomer that they can get some information and seek some good knowledge.