German Banks Now Legally Deal With Crypto - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
milanista

German Banks Now Legally Deal With Crypto

Then it is good for crypto world. Germany is one best country due to it's economy. I think other countries should step forward to accept and allowing crypto use. 

By legality, that's how the spread and usage of Crypto increase over time, as we existence of Cryptocurrencies will always need on the demand of adoption, so as to reach more users than before, as regulations on would restrict many users from using Crypto as a mode if finance and usage

If this news is true, it will positively reflect on cryptocurrency users all over the world and not only in Germany, because Germany is an advanced country in the industry and has a very strong economy and thus the crypto market will see a significant improvement when it is officially recognized in an important country like Germany

The decision is confirmed and new centers have been opened for this partner who adopts dealing in digital currencies. This decision creates opportunities for other countries in order to establish financial centers that support the adoption of digital currencies. This year, the rest of the European countries opened on this step and positive results will come

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 2/26/2020 at 1:59 PM, mithu come said:

I have no opinion on the matter because I am new to this topic.  So I cannot say anything about it.  If you know about this, let me know, get help with administration.

I think this is very good news for cryptocurrency because more and more people come in this market and the price of bitcoin will increase exponentially and bitcoin has many advantages 

I soo happy to hearing about German Megabanks are start to dealing with cryptocurrency legally. Now people of German can use cryptocurrency in public, this makes crypto world more stronger.

How true is this news I hope this news is correct because we know that the conflict between governments and digital currencies will not last long and these governments will start to work and accept these digital currencies and people will increase their use in those countries that their governments allow their use

On 1/26/2020 at 7:48 PM, Laboni said:

It is good news that German banks will now legally deal with crypto as it will increase the demand for crypto and further develop crypto. No one can use crypto in an illegal way.

You're right mate. The German people can legally use it and i think both constituents and the German government will benefit from legalizing the Cryptocurrency in their country.

On 1/14/2020 at 6:05 PM, Sourav43 said:

This is great news that I will be working with Germany Bank Crypto. Germany can succeed in their trade with Crypto. If Europe's countries work the way Germany is doing, then crypto will go much further in the future.

Well, this will be good for many people or citizens from Germany because they can now used cryptocurrency freely without any fear, and expecting that they will have a good trading to the markets.

I am very happy with this news because the higher the number of countries that recognize cryptocurrencies, the more people will work with them and the price will surely increase.

This is really good news for the German cryptocurrency users and it citizens at large because it will create a job opportunity for most of it people now and also boost their nation's economy. I hope to see other countries do the same soon too.

It is good to see that Germany is taking an active stand in the cryptocurrency world and that they are offering investments and storing for crypto. In this way they are offering the same services for crypto as you will see with their fiat currency in their banks, and in doing so this promotes the use of crypto within the country and encourages more and more people to spread the word on crypto. It is a hope that this will encourage more countries as well in order to allow for inter country relationships to be formed based on crypto as i think that these relationships will be helpful and that crypto can help with reestablishing eh economy in this tough time.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It's a very positive news and now a days we often listened these types of news which is very good for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies adoption. It's very tough for Bitcoin to be world leading currency but with time it may be possible. 

Edited by Jessica Karren
Spelling mistake

This will make it easier for German people to deposit now from the banks! I think this is really good for Crypto! Because Germany has already been interested in this project! 

I think that many people also will do the same! It just needs time!

On 5/6/2020 at 8:57 AM, Laboni said:

Germany is far ahead in terms of bitcoin use. Most Germans rely on Bitcoin. German banks now deal with crypto legally, and large corporations and companies are far ahead in terms of using bitcoin. Bitcoin is traded in companies.

I wouldn't say that most Germans relay on Bitcoin. Nor that they are ahead of the rest. Although german banks figured out that there is some interest and want to take advantage of this situation.

This is awesome! I think Europe is very actively moving forward in this topic related to cryptocurrency, and is actively studying it, and I think that the blockchain system will actively take effect there!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Wow that's a great news for crypto world. Good sign of improving crypto. People will be more interested to earn crypto . The decision of Germany govt. is the best it will help to develop their economy balance. Hope oneday all country will legalise crypto currency.          

• +3 1

Germany is doing well in the field of crypto and the news that banks can deal legally with crypto. Its not only a good news for German peoples but also for the crypto world also. Because as we know banks are widely used by common peoples. And with this introduction more and more people will link with crypto world.

• +2 2

That is a biggest news in tye crypto currency world. Germany is a popular country if it is now supporting so it is good for crypto users...

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Could this be the reason why bitcoin is breaking all boundaries?? this is one of the best places to which we need to build something that works for us, and the most important thing is to understand how to value everything we need to follow strategies that look at bitcoin because I do believe that its not going down any time soon its going to happen perfectly to and for anyone who tries to check this out that is very important

The dollar collapse will not happen immediately. It takes years and maybe decades but the way the fed acts and spends money increasing the usa debt will only mean they don't care about it and we shouldn't have any dollars but stick with euro and have bigger investments in Bitcoin. 

Germany is strict with all new payment methods and this means a lot for the country and the European Union as crypto will be legaly accepted under a better framework that will help promote the use of cryptocurrency in Europe and remove fears, hopefully it will be legalise and regulated in all Europe without taxation for small profits.

• +3 1

I don't think that all economies will be in ruins but the problematic way we are dealing with the coronavirus and the print of new money to be given with airdrops into accounts makes it worse and not better. The debt will be higher and the currency value less making it very hard for all of us to survive in later years when there will be less wages and jobs.

• +3 1

5 hours ago, Cryptomint said:

That is a biggest news in tye crypto currency world. Germany is a popular country if it is now supporting so it is good for crypto users...

Crypto users never had problem with banks not accepting cryptos anyway, so in  way i think that this is just a way for the banks to regain control.. what do you think?

• +3 1

Germany has intelligent people and want to be part of the modern economics. It governs Europe and any decision in favor of cryptocurrency it makes should be met with enthusiasm as it means proper regulation and not very strict to make the assets not be able to expand in price. Although crypto doesn't need any of these, anyway it is a good news to know.

• +2 1