German Banks Now Legally Deal With Crypto - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
milanista

German Banks Now Legally Deal With Crypto

I do not know if it was reliable information. You should have left us the source of this information anyway. I believe that many banks and governments have come to see cryptocurrencies as a way to help them get rid of the economic crisis that the world is going through.

17 hours ago, Mahmood966 said:

Bitcoin can be approved and licensed to use it legally, secure tools for working with it, and facilitate buying and selling for many people to work as they can work, trade, invest and earn profits through this field.

That is if it becomes the legal tender of any country, and that's why people are looking forward to their Government to make cryptocurrency to be legal in their country, and that's how people will enjoy cryptocurrency the more

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, a news that really makes me feel internal happiness and I invite all countries of the world to support cryptocurrencies and create their own cryptocurrency, and the real win has begun in Germany. A truly Germany country with a mind that has an impressive future and a mentality looking to the future, and I invite everyone to trade cryptocurrencies. Thank you.

• +3 1

I am just happy for this German citizens with this great news as this is a good development to the citizens and this is showing how important cryptocurrency is in the world. This will serve as a part time job for some citizens to earn or even a full time job for some to earn profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

this was a great step and of course will be the reason to attract more people in Germany who didn't know about crypto to search about it and understand how it works , it also will encourage people who were afraid of crypto being illegal to work on it since it's now allowed to withdraw their earnings through banks

• +4 1

My friend, you have shared a tremendous information with us. It is a matter of great pleasure that the German bank have declared cryptocurrency as legalized. And this is a step that can get crypto to get a legalized in all over the world. In this way, how many more countries will be there, surely cryptocurrency legalized will be so appreciated and will be able to transact in your bank. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know about this but I think now crypto is legal in German. If German legalized transection using bitcoin then demand for bitcoin will rise up . And I think it's price will rise up. There are many countries are accepted crypto curriences especially bitcoin.

This is the best initiative in crypto world because German government feels that they have to legal this crypto currencies that will really help them in solving financial issue's.

• +3 1

It is a great news my brother, it is a great kind of postive booster it would help to increase the price of bitcoin because it increases the popularity in the Germany and many people would be trying to purchase. This decision would help in economic development in Germany and automatically motivate other countries also to follow the same path.

Wow, am so happy for the citizens of Germany, and I wish other countries across the world accept same thing to boot the world in cryptocurrency, Germans that are into cryptocurrency must be so happy as they hear about the news, it something worth been happy for honestly

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/4/2019 at 11:23 PM, milanista said:

1.png.9b2640232a10be59fe8052ba12137436.png

Starting in 2020 all financial institutions in Germany will be able to legally offer cryptocurrency services including selling, storing, and investing. A bill was recently passed allowing German banks and financial institutions to engage in cryptocurrency dealings with the public. With megabanks like Deutsche going under, governments and economies worldwide in ruins, and talks of the dollar collapsing does cryptocurrency stand to be the leading world currency?

It is really a good news to hear that know the world is updating about the digital currencies and Germany has took a very good step in this regard and all the countries should try to take part in enhancement of digital currencies and make their use legal.

• +3 1

Yes we are really happy with this great news that Germany banks has legally dealing with crypto that is a great achievement because the citizen of the country will benefit a lot from this development 

Wow  this is a very good opportunity for cryptocurrencies and the people of germany. This will be very helpful for the people of germany and also for cryptocurrencies. In this way cryptocurrencies will become more popular and we can get good benefits from them.

Edited by Farukatie

The dollar going to collapse is just a joke. But the news that German banks and other financial institutions are going to accept and use Cryptocurrency is good news for German Crypto users. Hope this will encourage other governments to allow and deal with Crypto currency in their country.

It is something very motivating that the most developed countries can do this and admit cryptos in their governments, so I think that less developed countries should work hard on this so that they can also progress, since cryptos are not only price speculation, they are also development of better technology.

I hope the news you submit will become a reality.This is one step to introduce cryptocurrency to the people world wide.This will help economy development in Germany. 

Wow! That's a fantastic news. I wish all the other countries also take this step and allow crypto currencies in their countries. It will be very easy for crypto users to withdraw money and work for more.

It is very good news for all of us that adopting the idea of the cryptocurrency will positively affect the price in the markets and increase the demand for it, this will lead to a rise in the price and this is what most users here want in the forum

In fact, I do not know if I was happy with this news or not This step has great advantages by providing facilities for financial transactions and raising the level of security as well, but I have my concerns about the complete trend towards cryptocurrencies and the future. Will these trades and work with them be available to everyone as now, or will they become the preserve of the owners of large capitals and their purchasing values will rise so that we cannot collect them? I hope that things go better for everyone.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion this is very good news, currently all countries are developing their own cryptocurrencies in the hope of keeping up with the times regarding finance. Since nowadays cryptocurrency is preferred by many people rather than having to deal with banks, it is better to use cryptocurrency. Therefore, today many banks are developing their own cryptocurrencies so that they are not abandoned by their users. Cryptocurrency will be the leading currency so there needs to be fast steps for banks to adopt cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

My friend I want to tell you that this is very useful and good news for the members of the cryptocurrency that are from the Germany no they can receive their income from the bank I hope this will be in all the country

It feels good to hear about such news, it seems that cryptocurrencies are taking over the world with their increasing popularity and their legitimacy is spreading that so many countries are trying to include them in all official services, and it is all for the better, because people who are investing in crypto today will be able to do and buy so many things with what they have.

• +1 1

that is a good news, if the other countries can emulates the same thing,  then the world would definitely be so popular in just a matter of years, and also it would make the transaction between countries very simple. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies in 2021 began to spread more and more widely, as some countries began to create their own currency, such as China, and created their own cryptocurrency. I read this news in articles, and this means that the great countries will start working with these currencies.

On 12/4/2019 at 1:23 PM, milanista said:

Starting in 2020 all financial institutions in Germany will be able to legally offer cryptocurrency services including selling, storing, and investing. A bill was recently passed allowing German banks and financial institutions to engage in cryptocurrency dealings with the public. With megabanks like Deutsche going under, governments and economies worldwide in ruins, and talks of the dollar collapsing does cryptocurrency stand to be the leading world currency?

Aspiring for bitcoin to be a currency with world hegemony is merely a dream, we must understand that not only the dollar is an exponent, if the dollar falls the euro will take its place and so on with the yuan or the yen, in the same way that banks adopt cryptocurrencies is nothing new, around the world everyone is taking part of the market.