Crypto As Income - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

Cryptocurrency can really be a good income at home and can make someone financially stable if they have the right place to earn from like this forum or through trading.

Yes I really agree with you, crypto helps us in many ways especially in earning extra income. I am thankful to cryptotalk that allows us to earn money here.

I agree with you my dear friend. This post is a helpful one for every one. Because many have very rough idea of crypto. Many dont that think that there is future in this. So i believe many of them were clarified with crypto. 

• +1 1

On 4/15/2020 at 12:01 PM, Iamelneeno said:

We can definitely make crypto as our primary source of income. For someone like me that have nothing doing or any work, crypto has been my job day in and day out. And it has been paying my bills. Crypto has really been my major source of income.

I also earn my livings from crypto but it is better not to rely on it as the main income because it may be available today but not tomorrow. I suggest you start searching for some real jobs slowly and in the mean time that you are enjoying your profit from crypto. I believe every source of income needs a support. If you have two sources, you will never run out of money because the chances of both sources to be destroyed at the same time is very low and even zero. The best option is to have a work that is possible to be done at home (like translation) and do it along with trading.

Crypto as a form of income has become increasingly popular and there are many companies that actually pay out in crypto, however this can also be dangerous because the price of crypto is very volatile. There are sites that offer freelance jobs in which you accept a job and then you are paid in crypto if you meet the requirements of the task that you have signed up for. I think that crypto as an income is also good for those that don't have work and even students, as a way to make a bit extra, just like what i am doing here on this forum.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Currently, many countries are facing difficulties in making income through cryptocurrencies if dealings are prohibited by this digital asset in most countries. However, I prefer that income in cryptocurrencies be the future of digital money.

• +2 1

This is great talk, it is true there are a lot of positives, but there is an important negativity that causes many people to be confused by receiving their salary in BTC, because its price is not fixed and it is very volatile.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:55 PM, Veniatrs said:

Until now I use crypto as an additional income. I have not been able to make crypto as my main job because the money I get from crypto is not enough to make ends meet. Hopefully one day I can find another way to get bitcoin with a larger amount so that the money I get from crypto can be slightly increased from now.

Me too, it is a big help that we have crypto and bounties like this, especially this pandemic that makes our wallets empty, I am thankful for this forum very much.

You are entitled to provide this service. It is also good and contributes to the spread of an image about technology or encryption. However, it contains coercion, which is that you will need to convert it again into a regular currency in case the price is in a low state or you want to buy some things that need local money. I agree with this idea, yes it is excellent for me

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I agree with you. A good amount of money can be earned from crypto. But you need to have a good amount of knowledge about this.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:09 AM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

Crypto open many ways 5o work here. Also millions of people working here. Many of them made career through it. Nowadays it's getting more popular because of it's usecase.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Cryptocurrency is an income to anyone that is ready to change his lifestyle of living, you know some are ignorance in this aspect and they are not willing to take a step on it

It is actually fascinating how easy it may be sometimes to earn money from cryptocurrencies, however you should not think that there are only easy ways to earn from it. I just met some people who make a good living from crypto projects.

Crypto really can change our life.. Especially in international transactions with low fees ! Crypto is becoming more popular day by day and some governments and companies start accept using bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and this is really a good step!

1 minute ago, winterlemon said:

I consider cryptocurrency as my main source of income. I think other successful crypto users already left their job and now depending on crypto earning. If I can earn 4-5 times more than what I can in cryptocurrency, I am going to leave my job too.

Yes We are the same because I am also earning here in cryptocurrencies because I am earning here and it feels nice to earn this easy. I think that thos who are successful in cryptocurrencies can now have stable life only with cryptocurrency as their main source of income. 

It's really a great chance that we are living at this time of crypto ! for me as I am Syrian yes I can say that it's a good income if I make it as a full job !

This world of crypto is proof that have a really great technology , and his really helpful for all of us ,   now all of us i think this is changing our life to a better way . so we have to developing our self to growing in this world.

I used crypto as a  income because I am a student and I don't have time to work outside and it makes life change now I can collect pocket money easily by working on crypto world. Bitcoin is perfect example. 

Well, crypto is very helpful in any aspect of a human life. As a student, it is difficult to find a job in the outside world. That's why when I met crypto, it solved my problem. I find a job where I can much more easier to earn money. Also, it helps me to gain knowledge about crypto and the benefits I can get through it.

That CryptoTalk has become for me, one of the most important income sources that I get daily in order to cover my daily expenses and at the same time that I am learning and gaining experience in the field of encryption and this is very wonderful

In this present time people who find interest in crypto and put time to learn more about it , there really benefit from crypto, it's really beneficial , crypto has actually changed the lives of many people for good , and many companies have started seeing the importance of cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/4/2019 at 11:57 AM, DORANBU0818 said:

It is easy to earn money here in crypto because you can trade, invest, and gamble your money and it has a chance that the money you bet, will be doubled. 

Indeed, other crypto Yobit is also the best for doing your goals about investing or trading. This exchange gives us really a huge opportunity of earning. Maybe we have to use it. 

i would definitely prefer getting a paycheck in bitcoin in these times, but maybe not always, when bitcoin enters a bear market i would rather not get payment with it

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes, you are right and I will also provide services on the Internet and I hope that I can convince users to send me money as cryptocurrency.

We must indeed cooperate with each other so that we can help cryptocurrencies become more popular and more popular and people are used to them in their daily lives or in buying or selling. I think we should work hard for this.