Crypto As Income - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

Thanks for sharing this article. I enjoyed reading it too. I think delivery paycheck in BTC, ETH will be the first step to get the world to truly integrate with this technology

Crypto currency helps a lot to do a good and fair earning through online market. It effects in a people life much. Ctypto givès a fair earning to all the users amd crypto talk is tha best platform. So i think crypto is very important. 

Cryptocurrency is a good medium for income, but you need to know how to make good income from cryptocurrency, and you need to have a good quality investment, if you can invest in good quality and have good experience about cryptocurrency from here.  You can earn good amount.

• +2 1

By holding, we can make good income, if not everyone, we would not be able to earn well, but with so many hopes, many people here are doing a lot of work.

• +1 1

The platform keeps it quite simple in terms of passive income. You transfer cryptos, keep them there for a fixed amount of time and earn interest per day. The interest rate depends on the chosen period, ranging from 2% to 8%.

• +1 1

Yes, crypto should be a great source of income.

You just need some knowledge about crypto currency.

Get updated about the crypto market.

One last thing never invest all money in a single platform.

Yes Crypto is good source of income for wise and skilful person. If you have the knowledge of cryptosystem and the information of market you can earn good amount from here

yes the cryptocurrencies are an extraordinary possibility of earning maybe not as a job but as a second entry as a part time occupation, excellent for students or for those who already have another job...

• +1 1

As we are working on the cryptotalk we got award in shape of Bitcoins Crypto currency so cryptocurrency is like income of us for working per day we can catch it by using wallet coinbase wallet yorbit wallet and we can also multiply our Bitcoins by trading it by investing it in other projects so yes it is our income we get in return of working on this site

• +2 1

We have now lately have Crypto users which earn base on Crypto as a source of income and livelihood. As we have seen guys who do trading on a successful daily bases and earn to accumulate to huge income at the end of the month. But I think Crypto can make people to earn income through it

Totally agree with you. Cryptoworld is a new world that is filled with many new technologies and innovations. The world of cryptography allows all people to earn money if they know how and want it. Cryptocurrencies have a future.

I have been engaged in cryptocurrencies for about 5 years, I started making money on it somewhere about 3 years ago. Engaged only in trade and investment, these 2 methods bring me a very good income. Sometimes I earn more on this than on my main job.

• +2 1

Crypto is a great way to have income.As I am a student I would like to get crypto as part time.We can learn trading and investing from here,that's my thought.But for the future I think crypto is quite good and interesting.

• +2 1

Trading in cryptocurrency is a very good source of income... By gaining adequate information and knowledge and after talking with some skilled trainers you can start trading in cryptocurrency market and after investing you will get a good amount of return

• +1 1

Using cryptocurrencies is giving people a good chance to work on the internet! especially for people from countries which don't support paypal….etc

Also using cryptocurrencies is giving students a great chance to work some hours per day and earn a good amount of money from working from their homes!

• +1 1

My initial goal in the crypto was definitely for an income from profits. If you think crypto isn't for income, then it's not your fault. Because each person's goals will always be different in crypto.

• +1 1

Crypto payments are not a new concept. Take the example of Cryptotalk. Instead of cash settlements, users receive Bitcoins which they can trade, hold or convert to cash. Likewise, there are job boards which connect freelancers with employers who pay in Bitcoin.

• +1 1

We can use crypto as an income and we can earn a lot from it quite easily if we hold right the coins.

Cryptocurrency is one of the best for me to make a good profit from the crypto plus because of crypto there are so many earning methods that have been developed recently so many people have been encouraged to work in crypto fields that make a very good income from crypto world to citizens.

• +1 1

I think a lot of money can be made by investing or trading crypto. I think that crypto as an income plays an important role in the economy.

Hello friends how are you all hope you all be well I want to tell all of you that please, also works as an income. As we do jobs and our income keeps coming up, in this way we work even crypto currencies and our income keeps on coming. That's why I say there are about crypto work as  income 

• +2 1

On 12/4/2019 at 6:09 AM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

Yes i agree with your point of view. As me i am student and i am earning as well as learning here on this forum. It is my part time job which offer me to learn and earn. 

Crypto is a trusted source of income. Many of students many of people are working in this site.crypto is very famous site for its income resource.Many people are searching for job but they can't get a good job easily. But in crypto forum they can easily earn from it.so,i think in this era crypto is a best earning site.     

• +1 1

Crypto authors do an interesting job of generating revenue.  In addition to the money that is accumulated, I know more about cryptocurrency and many experienced people in this field. How they work.

• +1 1

Personally I would love recieving my paycheck in Bitcoin. Although I would have to sell some to be able to pay bills and do groceries, at least until these services begin accepting Bitcoin as well. If this is done, then I would't have a problem to hold just Bitcoin instead of a fiat currency.