Crypto As Income - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

19 hours ago, Trader21 said:

Indeed, other crypto Yobit is also the best for doing your goals about investing or trading. This exchange gives us really a huge opportunity of earning. Maybe we have to use it. 

I think that investing is best be done when prices are low. Still with the yobit investbox you done lock your coins but you can withdraw anytime you want, so there is no risk involved. There comes many opportunities with new offers and sometimes we have to act fast as they reach the maximum participants fast.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:09 AM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

Yes that's right, now the income in the crypto world is indeed profitable, many people are getting interested and investing in the crypto world, that's because it's very profitable, when compared to forex trading, I think crypto is more profitable and more efficient. Crypto trading does not require any regulations, and I think this is an investment in the future.

Since I am still a student. I just wanna share that I am proud I found this forum. It gives me a daily income starting at the day of september 1. I see myself relying on this forum to help my family. Crypto is getting bigger. I saw a comment telling us that they are some companies who are paying by crypto. And it is nice. 

It would be interesting to receive funds for various mailing lists, but this is also possible! And there is such a thing. The main thing is to find the right source of earnings, and the opportunity to get some funds!

Crypto as income is a very good thinking idea. I have chosen crypto as my income. Now the popularity of crypto currency is very high and its value is increasing day by day due to which if you choose crypto as income, it will not be a loss in any way. Many people nowadays choose crypto as their income. I love crypto a lot and it hasn't disappointed me so far so I would say crypto is the best medium as income etc.

Crypto is really changing the lives of those who are poor and improving the system of countries And there was a time when people thought about income You say when you have a fun course.

Financial system is changing over time and its very frequently, hopefully crypto will be a part of transaction media withing a few years.

Cryptocurrency often provides many opportunities and many people earn money from cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency is still considered secondary income for most people because they cannot earn a fixed amount of money every month. But a lot of money also loses money because the cryptocurrency is risky.

I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.In this crypto world we can share knowledge and knowledge

27 minutes ago, Ema watson said:

Thanks for crypto for presenting convenience to earn earnings in crypto. We are able to examine buying and selling and making an investment from right here, that is my thought. Not about how plenty capital we've however how an awful lot earnings we are able to get from the opportunities that exist.

In the crypto world, you might prefer different strategies to earn money. Depending on your capital, you might choose to prefer short term or long-term investing/trading plans. Some platform like Yobit's investbox, Binance staking/saving options are the great alternatives to earn passive incomes. There are so many ways available for us to earn money in the crypto world. 

• +1 1

For me, this is not the main income. But if you make it basic, you will have to devote a lot of time. Also need a investment to let to start trading on the stock exchange. Thinking out loud. Do not stop developing in the world of cryptography.  If you stop, then you will lose time.  Time is a valuable thing.  Without investing and developing yourself, you cannot achieve what you have planned.

• +3 1

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

You can join airdrops as many as you want.the financial for better and im read your thread you . I get some crypto daily as earnings

• -1 2

Yes friend, crypto can be our main income in our lives. The good example its me, am just a guy with BBA i got it last year but no job! I live anywhere i want, i work anytime i want and i earn good amount because of trading. When i finished my BBA last year my parents pushed me with $7000 so that i can start my own small business while finding a job. It was tough to get a job, so i paid only $300 online through Udemy and i learn how to trade in 3 months! Then i start trading with $4000 only, to be honest i don't need to find a job anymore.

My advice to you dont take crypto..  world as a income place because if you keep this bad idea in your mind then you cant learn much about crypto world and it will surely hamper you to earning money from  every crypto place.. Just focus to learn the money will come to you automatically.. Hope you understand the effect of learning..     

Cryptocurrency world is indeed God for the future because there are so many companies out there that pay a lot of people for advertising there companies and for that many people are engaging there selves so that they will earn something through it and sustain there lives.

Yes for sure, because this forum is giving us a good opportunity to income a good amount. We can learn trading and investing from here, that's my thought. you can get more profit in crypto world by holding btc and otherwise has many system. so crypto as income. 

There are many ways you can earn from crypto. Be a full time traders or investors. Also you can be a dev if you have that kind of skill.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

As a student Cryptocurrency is currently my main source of income and that is why i working hard to make sure i earn more experience from this great forum which I will use in the future, this forum is very good because it offers us opportunity to earn and also learn Cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/27/2020 at 5:09 PM, Kenciuu said:

Since I am still a student. I just wanna share that I am proud I found this forum. It gives me a daily income starting at the day of september 1. I see myself relying on this forum to help my family. Crypto is getting bigger. I saw a comment telling us that they are some companies who are paying by crypto. And it is nice. 

That is nice if you can help your family from your activities with cryptocurrencies. Hopefully there will be more chances for everyone to make enough money to be able to have better finances especially during these diffucult times.

I think crypto is really changing the lives of those who are poor and improving the system of countries and talking about income There was a time when people thought you could make money sitting at home when you were joking but now everyone can see it in trading.

Yes, cryptocurrencies can be a good source of income, but not for everybody, if no known about, it is not a advisable because cryptocurrencies are very risky also. The best gain I made are from forums like btt and cryptotalk. Although, I make money more from this forum. A good opportunity also existing for crypto freelancers. 

On 12/4/2019 at 1:27 PM, DORANBU0818 said:

It is easy to earn money here in crypto because you can trade, invest, and gamble your money and it has a chance that the money you bet, will be doubled. 

Crypto currencies gives the freedom select the source for earn money, because in crypto we have so many option like trading, investment, gambling, select which field we are better but I think trading is good option compare to gambling

Yeah there are people who are making a living with crypto currency and its important we need to work and its good to really keep on trying to get that right tool that right service so in the end the income is defined so that is when people get in , when they can get and earn something from it, thats we  need to follow it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

My wish is to earn a full time , but times and coins change a lot, there was a site I was using to earn something from it , and in the end I ended up having a tough time to really connect, and the price for the token really was down and its a good thing that we establish a good strategy to really define what we want and if it satisfies you on crypto then its going to work perfectly for you 

• +2 1

i agree with you but you can only consider it as a part time job at the present time , it really help people a lot in working from home instead of going to offices especially for those whose jobs are far a way from their homes and also for students that make it easier for them to work for sometime then moving back to study without needing to go out home and waste the their tim

• +2 1
  • +3 1