Crypto As Income - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

Yes I agree with this statement. Now, cryptocurrency is the new source of income for people who can invest their own money and gain profit . You can also invest in Forex trading if you have the perfect knowledge but I prefer trading altcoins and BTC using different exchanges.

On 05.10.2020 at 17:27, Ernesto12345 said:

There are a lot of crypto users who are dreaming that time will come when bitcoin adoption will be mainstream into the society. But as of this time it is still a long journey for bitcoin before that could happen. But I do believe that time will come that we can buy a candy in the streets using bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.

It seems to me before the candy payment Bitcoins still have a long time to go. I don’t know about the rest of the world, but in the CIS, cryptocurrency is still perceived as a currency for bad people. I hope we will reconsider our attitude towards bitcoin and it will become a fiat currency.

As a student, crypto income is more advantageous than working part-time because with its increasing market, student fellows are continuously earned in terms of passive income.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Cryptocurrency when done right can offer a sustainable income to those who partake in trading, investing, etc. Cryptocurrency have so much potential for earning money its unreal. Just think of crypto as your normal job rather than a side one, keeping in mind the tips to become a good trader, youd  be successful.

• +4 1

It may happen that one day you receive your salary in bitcoin.
But this needs to be recognized by governments first, and the adoption of their own laws.
We will be happy to receive these coins.

Crypto currencies can be used in many ways and one of the ways is to invest it to make money. Making money with crypto has a lot of branches and really depends on what you want to do to earn it. For me I would suggest investing into yobit VMining as it is a very effective way of making money with crypto currencies.

Cryptocurrency is a very good sphere, where everyone can find a job and get income. It's still unpopular sphere and I hope some time it will change, because I would like to have official job in crypto and get official salary in cryptocurrencies

For sure i would love it if I was receiving payment of income in crypto, if i had my way that would be the only mode of payment for my services, and i definitely will love making payments with crypto too, i just wished a lot of these online sybscriptions had crypto as a mode of paymen

it will be interesting to work for a crypto company on a virtual time and get paid perhaps maybe hourly or weekly, it will be very profitable to do that at the comfort of one's vicinity also

5 hours ago, ugurgl said:

As a student, crypto income is more advantageous than working part-time because with its increasing market, student fellows are continuously earned in terms of passive income.

It is not good for all students, i have few friends who were good students and now crypto has turned then into losing addicted crypto gamblers.

On 04.12.2019 at 03:09, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

I also really like what I do. Receiving a ton of information from this forum, I also get money, which I can also immediately invest and get some kind of profit. I wish you good luck with your earnings!

45 minutes ago, daintybrat said:

I consider crypto as my secondary source of income since it's hard to earn a lot here.

I agree on this one as we should consider what things can be done at the moment especially when your in the tight budget as its really hard to adjust to some point just because of your budget. so its a good recommendation to still keep your primary work job.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 12/3/2019 at 6:09 PM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

Well, many people really live from that so there is no problem or doubt that it is true or not, you must learn to trade or forex and if you can live as king with cryptocurrencies

It would be very interesting to receive the salaries in the currency of your preference, but this in turn at this time would be somewhat complicated if the adoption is not more aggressive, I would also like my salary in BTC, however in my country there are no common services that I can pay with crypto.
Everything is based on adoption, if there is more adoption for sure the day we can interact with cryptos in a common way will be a fact.

On 10/17/2020 at 12:17 PM, juan francisco reynaldo garcia said:

Well, many people really live from that so there is no problem or doubt that it is true or not, you must learn to trade or forex and if you can live as king with cryptocurrencies

really this world of cryptocurrencies is very important, since it is a way to move money, and thus `be able to exercise something like a type of work to do trading

Today cryptocurrency has become a huge source of earning and many people like to work on cryptocurrency and this platform has become very famous. You are opposed to cryptocurrency because you trade like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc. There are many people who have made cryptocurrency a full time job and they only like to work on cryptocurrency all day. Initially people did not know anything about cryptocurrency but as they come to know about cryptocurrency, they are working only and only on cryptocurrency. People have benefited a lot from the crypto currency and people are going to work only and only in an attempt to earn more drugs which is very beneficial for us. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We can buy crypto with our income and hodl. It is the wisest thing to do today when the national currencies will worth nothing later. We have to invest carefully when prices are low and wait for the best time to exit.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Cryptocurrancy is been used as a source of income these days that is why it is been used by many people.

Well, we cannot avoid that thing because this is what cryptocurrency makes more popular, many people are getting money here because of it's volatility which means that the price of coin may changed if it will go up or down.

• +2 1

Most of the people like us are getting primary source of income, and hopefully the are happy enough to explore the platform and the world of the crypto. Everybody are getting paid for the each post its  for all of us, it might be encourage us to be here. 

There really are a lot of ways to earn in the world of cryptocurrency. You just need to be careful because there are a lot of scammers there and some aren't legit so just make sure about what you're going to do so that you'll not be wasting your time.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my friend, in my opinion, people cannot accept that, and this is because cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies, meaning that no one guarantees them, and therefore they are vulnerable to collapse at any moment, no matter how strong, but with time if governments support them and secure them in central banks, that will be possible.

Crypto helps to boost the earnings if it is used effectively. Doing crypto with a lack of ideas ends up doing nothing for you. Crypto trading is a perfect example of gain or loss for investors.

• +1 1

In the current situation as we all know Covid 19 has destroyed everything. There is only one thing which is still alive and that is crypto. So for mostly people it is like a job to give time and in return they earn money. Crypto have made peoples live very easy and every one is now familiar with crypto taking interested to work for long time.

In my opinion, getting paid a fixed amount of cryptos on a periodic basis could be a great strategy for accumulation purposes. Considering this, one would then divide such salary, for example for common expenses and the rest for accumulation. Yet, I would personally pursue an additional source of income in fiat to pay my daily expenses.