Crypto As Income - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

• Useful or interesting 6

13 minutes ago, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

As a student, having part-time job outside house is complicated, I do not hold my own time so it is hard to get own income. But then, Bitcoin occured and solved this problem. People could get income from this and also hold your own time. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Holding can be a great source of income, because of crypto we are here and we are paid. Because of crypto people are also earning on bitcointalk. What about the indirect ways like writing Crypto articles, programmers employed by crypto companies and hardwares manufacture that employ people. Crypto has been a great source of income for many people.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes, many companies started seeing the capability of the crypto and there are some companies that already starts paying with crypto. So I think crypto will be the future so I will keep on investing to it.

Crypto is indeed changing lives od those who are poor and improving systems in countries and talking about income there was once a time when people would've thought you're joking when your saying you can make money while you're at home but now everyone is seeing it happening in trading. 

Yes guys, we can consider crypto as our daily income, because if you use crypto you can earn money, and one more thing You'll earn money WITH THE EASIEST WAY YOU CAN. Like here in cryptotalk, you can earn money by sharing informations, knowledge about the topic what about. 

Well, from the reality in the crypto world, it is used in some companies and it's a fairly large company that uses it, I will continue to use and get the results from crypto.  because this virtual money is the future later.

Yeah i think same to you

Bitcoin good for investment and i save my invesment in yobit

I hope next get profit in here

Income big in invest it i want

Just now, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes, I agree with you. that in this crypto world we can share knowledge and knowledge and we are paid per day in our posts. isn't that an easy thing.

Yes for sure, because this forum is giving us a good opportunity to have a capital to use in another income sites like investing or trading, let's enjoy it now 

Here in crypto, you can earn money just by sharing informations and answering the questions of others. You can earn money in crypto easily that is why many people uses crypto to make a living. 

Yes Crypto becomes income when the government cannot provide jobs for its people, Crypto is here to provide many benefits to people who need it, for that in the future I hope all can receive Crypto including the government.

2 hours ago, Gusion said:

Yes, many companies started seeing the capability of the crypto and there are some companies that already starts paying with crypto. So I think crypto will be the future so I will keep on investing in it.

Here in my country, many companies are also starting to accept cryptocurrency and making a conversion from crypto to fiat and vice versa. It is just the beginning of mass adoption. Yeah, the best thing to do now is to keep investing in cryptocurrency.

I like crypto as monetary income. People can earn a lot of money from crypto. If people invest in crypto, they can earn good returns if there is no scam

I like crypto beacuse working crypto we can earn money.  Crypto as a income os very good forum. I think every country most of the people used crypto and earn money. 

3 hours ago, Gusion said:

Yes, many companies started seeing the capability of the crypto and there are some companies that already starts paying with crypto. So I think crypto will be the future so I will keep on investing to it.

Yes for me the major ups and downs in the prices of cryptos is just because of the ambguity of a new currency and change is hard to be accepted in the market thats why the currency values dwindled so much. But as companies starts accepting it trust level will get high.. Its defintly the future

40 minutes ago, Mursanna said:

I'm looking for crypto only as a side income, because I can't guess the price of crypto in the future will go up or down.

Yes i genuine concern but i am hopefull of its good future

For me Bitcoin has brought income, it changed my life a lot and it is easy to use, suitable for those who do not have a job and good thinking.

It is easy to earn money here in crypto because you can trade, invest, and gamble your money and it has a chance that the money you bet, will be doubled. 

Thank you for crypto for providing convenience to earn income in crypto.  We can learn trading and investing from here, that's my thought.  Not about how much capital we have but how much profit we can get from the opportunities that exist.

Crypto can be used as income but we can also lose because of crypto. But for the future I think crypto is quite good and interesting.

Crypto is a great way to have income. As a student, i use crypto to earn small amount of money by just posting here, i like how it is not time consuming and still i can focus on my studies.

Cryptocurrency is one of my habit everyday I used to do some constructive post in this forum.I have learn about crypto,it's usage And how it works .Most importantly on how to own it.Cryptotalk has made things possible for a stay at home mom like me.I have made a bit income in this forum and if I put so much dedication on posting I think I will earn huge amount.I am so grateful that I've earn bitcoins as a payments of posting.

Crypto as income is not bad. As I am a student I would like to get crypto as part time. As I am looking for work it will be great earnings for me if I get some crypto daily as earnings. 

I agree that crypto as income because every people can try to work from many ways related to crypto so they can earn any coins they want and sell the coin to make money. But as we know, right now, many people are starting to use crypto as a new way to make money, so we might see competition among us to make as much money as we can. If we can add more knowledge about crypto and we know where we can find the source, I think we will have a chance to make money from crypto. In the future, a tight competition will be there, and every people should have the right knowledge to make money.