Crypto As Income - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

In my opinion if youre new into crypro, then you can get some additional income to your job payment by simply investing your money into cryptocurrencies, of course there are a lot more opportunities such as airdrops and bounty for newcomers 😉

• +5 1

just go for it, there is no stoping pwer in the whole world? that can held u back. Just start trade + enjoy what you doing 🙂

The digital payments industry is growing and new cryptocurrencies are popping up almost every day.

At the Singapore-based blockchain company TenX, the bulk of the salary is paid to employees in regular currency, and the bonus is paid in the firm's own cryptocurrency, "pay-tokens."

Tokens can be exchanged for any other currency on digital exchanges - TenX conducted an ICO (initial public offering on the cryptocurrency market)  and raised $ 80 million.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Crypto As Income is very good.

But before you will earn much money don't leave your main job for now

21 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I agree with you, working in cryptocurrencies is wonderful and interesting to all technology lovers. It is good to use cryptocurrencies as a payment method.

I think that after several years we will be able to buy anything we want with cryptocurrencies.

Presently now there are good numbers of companies, industries, supermarkets, shopping mall and so many others who have adopted and implemented the use of Crypto currencies and therefore accepting Crypto coins for payment of purchases. Including paying games etc

yes i make all my investments on the yobit.net  is site having Vmining and all tokens for swap and more Airdrops  per month and more look it pls thnx 

I am a student and cryptocurrency for me now is my only income. I tried to work, but I did not have enough time for a good job and then I started working only with cryptocurrency. I think that a lot of students and young people work with cryptocurrency because of this.

Hey this is a great idea, because? because if any of those people who receive their payment in Crypto Coins do not know anything about this world they would be taking them to know more and thus learn about it and that person would be working and at the same time receiving knowledge of the cryptographic world.

It would be very interesting for companies to pay their employees through exchange offices and in the currency of their choice. It would cause a revolution in people's lives. but for this, the service provider companies must adapt their platforms and it would take some time to see this great project carried out

I love this fascinating world of cryptocurrencies, I think that in the very near future they will be fully adapted in the form of payment for goods and services, we just need to educate people more about their use and advantages because there is still a lot of ignorance about this

The crypto currencies as a form of payment to a work each day are strengthened, in my case I work online and is the way I chose to receive my money, since I can use them in what it requires and if you get profits according to market behavior

Cryptocurrencies can play an important role in changing the lives of both people and states, you can make a small amount of money very big by making proper investments. A good analysis news follow-up Who knows, maybe you will be rich or you will lose what you have, if you have enough information, you can earn money from them at home, you can be the boss of your own business.

Your post is very interesting, I believe that in about 10 years we will reach that revolution in the lives of all employees and it is a good project.

I think that is what is expected in the future, that we can make purchases in our nearby businesses with cryptos as well as receive our salary in the same way. In my opinion, I believe that miners are already living this reality, since they would be offering their computational power service to maintain a cryptocurrency network and in exchange they are remunerated with fractions of this token.

• +2 1

Crypto has an big impact for us because it gives as an extra income in terms of money and also as we all know, all members here are posting here just to earned some money and also to gain some knowledge about crypto like me.

Edited by hihellowb

Of course, the cryptocurrency world, like any other ecosystem, will develop according to natural laws - the strongest and more flexible will survive.

On 12/3/2019 at 7:09 PM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

When I heard before about cryptocurrencies I only thought about financial theft online when I could understand and know in a video a young man was talking about bitcoin I was fascinated from there I could learn more about blockchain technology and about the other cryptocurrencies it gives me financial freedom and see the future of the new financial market

Indeed, from the truth in the crypto world, it is utilized in certain organizations and it's a genuinely huge organization that utilizes it, I will proceed to utilize and get the outcomes from crypto. since this virtual cash is the future later.

I also believe in a world where all those things happen, where crypto coins can be accepted everywhere without any inconvenience, I personally accept crypto coins as a form of payment in my work.

On 12/3/2019 at 10:09 PM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

Every day the adoption of blockchain technology is more visible in many important companies and sectors. I think that very soon maybe two or three years it will be very common to receive payments in cryptocurrencies from different companies, where I see more inconveniences is due to tax and tax issues.