Crypto As Income - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

Agree, crypto is a good form of income, because  is secure and it change it's  value and you can earn more that you were paid, i know you can lose  money when the price drops but at least  you'll  have the opportunity  to earn more.

Looking at cryptography as an income, we will find that it is the best source from which to earn money by trading and investing, as well as some tasks or projects that have provided a great opportunity to earn with it

Yes, In my opinion crypto can't be as full time job, but very good like just income, because here we are able to make investments, forget about it and in a year take good profit, and it will be very good income for your salary 

Excellent contribution friend. I also believe that each of us who receive payments should try to collect with cryptocurrencies whenever possible. In addition to the fact that we benefit, our clients will also benefit, because they will pay less commissions and transactions will be faster and more secure than with regular processors.

Of course, my friend, the inclusion that the cryptocurrency has had these years at the economic world level, little by little makes it become an income, the future of cryptocurrencies is very clear and favorable for everyone.

El 12/03/2019 a las 21:09, MoCrypto dijo:

El mundo de las criptomonedas es nuevo y emocionante para aquellos que se educan sobre las muchas formas de interactuar con la tecnología. Entre muchos aspectos de la criptografía, se encuentran sus componentes financieros y la capacidad de ser una moneda viable para muchas transacciones. Estoy interesado en un mundo donde aquellos que así lo elijan, pueden recibir criptografía como forma de pago por los bienes y servicios prestados. Me parece fascinante reflexionar sobre los méritos de recibir su cheque de pago en BTC, ETH o cualquier criptografía que elija. Esto ayudaría mucho en las áreas de concientización y adopción masivas.Yo mismo estaba dispuesto a recibir pagos futuros por los diferentes servicios que proporciono en un esfuerzo por hacer mi parte para hacer que esta tecnología sea la corriente principal. Aquí hay un artículo que leí recientemente que profundiza un poco más en el concepto de recibir cheques de pago criptográficos. ¡Espero que lo disfrutes tanto como yo! ¡Feliz lectura!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

As a student, having a part-time job outside the home is complicated, I don't have my own time so it is difficult to earn my own income. But then Bitcoin happened and solved this problem. People could earn income from this and also keep their own time.

image.png.18ba05d66a73f6522660776334bd3dee.png

To go after crypto position opening, you must be knowledgeable in this field and without scholarly degrees, you won't be given a situation in any organization. Concentrating in colleges and passing courses will be costly for a few and this is the reason most crypto fans have not indicated enthusiasm for picking crypto as an official activity. Exchanging is as yet great on the grounds that with considerably less training and low venture, you can gain better than average pay.

Currently crypto as income is very profitable Yes, many companies began to see the capacity of cryptocurrencies and there are some companies that are already beginning to pay with cryptocurrencies. So I believe that cryptocurrencies will be the future, so I will continue to invest in them.

Hello! Personally, I think cryptocurrencies are a great way to make money. For me, cryptocurrencies are the main form of income, I am engaged in trading and investing, and this brings me more income than a regular job.

i found the cryptocurrencies the best way to make money online if you want to not to do kyc or you're banned from paypal or other services (third world countries) and you can keep your crypto and multiply your income ! the only bad side of it is to going through so many scams and finding the most useful crypto making ways which if you play smart this won't bother you at all.

Edited by TommyMoonD

Good evening. Cryptocurrencies are a great way to generate income. But for this you need to study trading and investing for several years, and only then you will start receiving income.

there are great opportunities in the crypto world there are always new projects where we can invest and generate good income, so it is important to be aware and reading about new investment pages☺️

Crypto as income is a good option since it provides you with an income without making much effort and gives you financial freedom to be able to carry out other types of activities in your daily life.

I have been reading your post, and you are very right in what you say, crypto is very likely to be the future! Besides that everything you can learn in it is very fascinating, besides that if you know how to handle it you can generate money gains, simply incredible.

On 3/12/2019 at 21:09, MoCrypto said:

El mundo de las criptomonedas es nuevo y emocionante para aquellos que se educan sobre las muchas formas de interactuar con la tecnología. Entre muchos aspectos de la criptografía, se encuentran sus componentes financieros y la capacidad de ser una moneda viable para muchas transacciones. Estoy interesado en un mundo donde aquellos que así lo elijan, puedan recibir criptografía como forma de pago por los bienes y servicios prestados. Me parece fascinante reflexionar sobre los méritos de recibir su cheque de pago en BTC, ETH o cualquier criptografía que elija. Esto ayudaría mucho en las áreas de concientización y adopción masivas. Yo mismo estaría dispuesto a recibir pagos futuros por los diferentes servicios que proporciono en un esfuerzo por hacer mi parte para hacer que esta tecnología sea la corriente principal. Aquí hay un artículo que leí recientemente que profundiza un poco más en el concepto de recibir cheques de pago criptográficos. ¡Espero que lo disfrutes tanto como yo! ¡Feliz lectura!

for me that I live in Venezuela is a great income since the economy of my country is on the ground and the suledo that is not enough, it is for i to invest in crypto a very good income since I have learned wonderful things from this world, Not only that, but I can support my family from home, but I can have a boss.. is the best thing...

Hello everyone, hello, hello, I want to tell you about the new earnings on the yobit exchange I think that the offer is pretty tempting soon enough it will be possible to make good money Who else thinks Share

On 12/3/2019 at 9:09 PM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

When we review the history and evolution of money, we can realize that changes are necessary.

I remember when the first credit cards came out, the famous plastic money. Many people used to working their businesses with cash, did not want them at first, until they realized the benefits it brought to their businesses.

The same thing is happening with cryptocurrencies, without realizing it it is taking an increasingly better position worldwide and I am sure that it will set an international pattern in commercial and governmental exchange

.I learned about crypto, how it works and how it works. The most important thing is how to own it. Cryptotalk has made everything possible to stay home like me. I've earned a little in this forum and if I dedicate so much to posting, I think I'll earn a lot. 

Getting payments in cryptocurrency these days is wonderful. But due to the variation of prices it is very difficult for this to happen therefore you can obtain them yourself due to the ease of the ecosystem of most currencies to be decentralized.

Ne yani kripto hayat mı kurtarıyor bilmiyen için tabikide hayat yıkar beyler önce işi bilmesini tafsiye ederm 🤑

Modern crypto can easily generate you good passive income. You just should invest it right. Personally I think that the best option for passive income is providing liquidity. You invest your coins in liquidity pool which users use to exchange currency. You can % from every deal with your liquidity pool. Bigger amount you invested - bigger money you make EVERY TIME someone exchanging coins. You can also use half of your bank to create short position for clean profit with no risks at all.

I Do Trading In Crypto Daily 2-3 Hrs . I Generate More Income Than My Job Via Trading. I Use "Yobit" For Trading. You Can Do Crypto As Full Time Work.

Cryptocurrencies can be used to obtain a source of income. The only difference is that the amount of income you generate will only depend on you and not on external agents as it would be in a company. I always say that the more knowledge and experience you have in the world of cryptocurrencies, the more money and income you will get.

Yes, this topic is very diverse and a lot of things can be implemented here. Especially in connection with the development of 5G networks and the Internet of things.