Crypto As Income - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

The world of Crypto currencies is growing and many people consider working in Crypto as part time job but by time I think Crypto considered as a career and people will go to universities to study about it.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Yes, I agree with you, in the future crypto will often be used in everyday life, one day we will receive a salary with crypto. Where people prefer to be paid in crypto than fiat, because cryptocurrency can provide many benefits and can also be traded on an exchange, it will double their income.

Cryptocurrency is a very good source of income and earnings.  There are many stores in the world that start buying and selling in a crypto.  Also the use of crypto in daily life is increasing day by day.  This is a good sign for crypto users. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

Obviously crypto can be highly used for income.In this pandemic situation everyone is running out of money or dont have job but a crypto trader is running his life smoothly because he can earn money easily just by staying at home and trading and earning.

Crypto is a great business in the world and so many peoples will make good profit through this business and they skip their jobs becasue crypto give them great money than the job and they make almost 10,000$ on daily basis through trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think there are so many people who have this kind and its important you do check how this works and truth is there is a lot of people who are making a great income from crypto trading and in the end the good thing is to make sure that we are able to trade the same.

The good thing is that crypto is not like many other kind of investment in trading , it has its own way of transformation that can keep you earning some good money out of it

We are able to make a lot of money from crypto but we have to go through a lot of hard work because cryptocurrency sites are more rebellious so we need to get the right idea about those sites and then move on.

I would love to find a job and pay me in Bitcoin or Ethereum but even if they pay in fiat I will convert most of it in Bitcoin. So no problem about the payment method with me, although it will save me a lot of trouble and time to have directly payments in bitcoin. 

• +1 1

You can earn any income and convert it to cryptocurrencies. This will be the same transaction as if you are sent crypto. In both cases you will get cryptocurrencies in your wallet, so you don't have to ask for that or be glad, just convert your wage in crypto and select the cryptocurrencies you want.

• +1 1

I'd love to have a job first of all and when I find one I will ask them to pay me in Bitcoin. I have a lot to do but still having a job will help me in some income as with crypto we make some money but not something standard and maybe with a job I can make more bitcoin this way.

Because I'm still not interested in participating in any project, I'm still looking for a good project so for the moment I'm not involved in the crypto project,

My income for months is comes from crypto. I'm not have work and I'm earn from Bitcoin and tradeing but maybe later I have to find a job because prices are not help to trade a lot and make good profit as in April May and the summer. I am hope to find a job that will pay me in bitcoin too and only move out to pay for what I have to and stay all the rest as investment.

You mustn’t see at crypto like a profit, cryptocurrencies it’s just your investments with high percent of risks, There are a lot ways to get profit, I don’t think that’s cryptocurrencies one of them 

before it wil get paid out as income it will get some taxes before hand 

Having pay checks come via your favorite crypto coin may be the way of the future but I doubt it will be equal in all countries as crypto acceptance varies massively from country to country and I feel the Asian part of the world is far more ready for crypto then the rest.

for me if it was something new that I learned and that I had never used and it is so gratifying to earn money on your own account and on your schedule

The rate of cryptocurrencies is quite unstable and it is not safe to receive money on an ongoing basis, since the rate may drop sharply and you will lose all the money

this will mean the govt may know exactly how much crypto you have because your employer will sell you out in the first sign of trouble, so don't just buy and hold your prefer crypto

Crypto is definitely changing the lives of many people globally, personally am trying to possess the necessary skills relevant in this industry, trying to stay open minded,so that when the opportunity presents itself, I will grab it with both hands.

• +1 1

Right, Once crypto will become the income of most of the people. Nowadays most of the people are started to investing in crypto not only individuals but also business man's company's also started to investing. This because they also knew that crypto will be come to be the income soon. 

• +1 1

Yes guys, we can consider crypto as our daily income, because if you use crypto you can earn money, and one more thing ))))

As a college student, getting part-time work outdoors home is complex, I do not maintain my very own period so it's difficult to obtain personal earnings. However, Bitcoin happened as well as resolve this issue. Individuals might get earnings out of this as well as maintain your personal period.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency is too volatile to be used as a salary. Maybe this will be the case in the future. In the meantime, it needs to be developed and promoted.

Edited by adibooman