Crypto As Income - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

This market can be considered as a second source of income, in my opinion, and not a primary source, as the market is not always profitable But the profits resulting from it can be withdrawn and invested in other areas, and thus crypto will be the starting point for starting our own projects while continuing to trade in it with firm rules.

On 12/4/2019 at 6:35 AM, Gusion said:

Yes, many companies started seeing the capability of the crypto and there are some companies that already starts paying with crypto. So I think crypto will be the future so I will keep on investing to it.

There are many companies who are paying their employee using the Bitcoin but this will not last for a long time because the bitcoin price are not stable and un-predictable.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/4/2019 at 2:09 AM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

It would be nice if crypto would be used in different parts of our affairs. Such as payment of salaries, payment for goods and services, trading, gambling and everything that money would be used for 

Yes sure crypto is income and after future they give more good opportunity same as cryptotalk for our members they earn more.

• -1 1

I am planning of starting of offering my skills or services to some people and get paid by cryptocurrency, I prefer to accept bitcoin as payment because it is much better because of it's unstable price. As of now I don't know any site where I can start to offer my service and get paid by crypto. Also getting paid by crypto is much more secured since transactions done from it is hard to trace by other people.

There is no doubt new world is of Crytpo. Because it's acceptable by everyone country. So don't be panic and understand the cryptocurrency. Now the new income start with crypto. Crypto is my love. 

I earn from crypto it is my income. Those peoples that used crypto trading they also earn profit and that is their income.

On 12/4/2019 at 2:37 AM, Naga said:

Crypto is indeed changing lives od those who are poor and improving systems in countries and talking about income there was once a time when people would've thought you're joking when your saying you can make money while you're at home but now everyone is seeing it happening in trading. 

@Naga, I could not believe it in the first place because I never thought a website like this will still exist, if I may say that all most half of the member in here are students and we find this platform very useful, it is helping us through so many ways. Cryptocurrency will dominate the world of digital currency.....

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto market is the best market as the income becasue through this market so many peoples that they earn and almost the jobless peoples like me and they are so much happy with this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right friend. Earning from Cryptotalk is considered as income as it is also a job when.we post here. It depends on current situation of employment that if he is a job holder then this could be called as part time.job and income. Same the way if he is jobless and gives his time to this forum then it will be considered his full time job.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

That is a very good ideology as currently cryptocurrencies are constant evolving efficient way of payment for both individual and co workers from a particular company.

As not only you will get payment faster but without any issues regarding delays with legislation if your boss sends payments throw bank transations or any other service.

Specially now that you are at home working due to Covid.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

1 hour ago, Cryptonas said:

@Naga, I could not believe it in the first place because I never thought a website like this will still exist, if I may say that all most half of the member in here are students and we find this platform very useful, it is helping us through so many ways. Cryptocurrency will dominate the world of digital currency.....

@Cryptonas..This forum is very useful for all of us.  We can earn money by working in this forum. There are many students in this forum who earn money by working in this forum.  We know that cryptocurrency is the best and most expensive currency in the world.  We can make a good profit by investing and trading with cryptocurrencies.  So with cryptocurrency we can make good income.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Tisha666 said:

There are a lot of educated people involved in cryptocurrency. They use various means to take cryptocurrency forward and make money through it. I think cryptocurrency is a digital currency through which it is possible to make money online.

The percentage of educated and ill-informed people in crypto field is almost 50/50. The educated group mostly invest in mining industry because they prefer more stable income. Those with less knowledge, try easier solutions like trading. Both group are trying to turn crypto into a reliable source of income because most people have accustomed to having monthly salary like what they receive in official positions. If banks offer passive investment plans for crypto owners, their customers can treat crypto like fiat and earn fixed interest rates.

• +3 2

Crypto is a great platform for making money.  If you want to earn money in crypto then you have to first gain deep experience about crypto and by applying that experience and following all the rules of crypto you have to give a little more time and work hard then you can earn good money.

Cryptocurrency is a special platform. You can earn money by working on this platform so I say make money online best platform to earn is cryptocurrency. Here you can earn good money by working honestly and by maintaining their rules you can work here for a long time and keep your account safe. So I say you can earn good money by working according to their rules here.

As you said I will be amazing to see the money coming in cryptocurrency as the payment for our monthly  work it might be interesting  for a lot of people. 

• +2 1

Hello everyone, in my opinion cryptos have become an income alternative, there are many platforms, exchange, faucet, airdrop, ptc, to be able to obtain some type of profit with cryptos, you just have to study well how to Doing so, in cryptotalk apart from earning satoshis, there are publications that also teach you how to earn cryptocurrencies.

I rank crypto as an income but as a secondary earning,it as been successful and appreciative.i look forward to investing and trading in the future.crypto as been wonderful and beneficial to those of us who are patient and dedicated 

• +2 1

Indeed, some companies in developed countries have begun to pay salaries or part of the salary using bitcoin. They agree on a specific hour for delivery regardless of the bitcoin price at that moment.

This is really wonderful. I hope that all workers in the world get their salaries in this way.

• +1 1

Yes you are right and many facilities have adopted this crypto currency because this is the feature currancy which is applicable to all fields. And this is very easy to earn to students.

• +1 1

As a student  I can't  work outside  of our house. So i can take crypto  as a job. It is my only soure of income. It also learn me many things..  So I don’t  take it only as a job. i also take it as a school or learner. So crypto  is my best opportunity  as a student.

Yes ,you can tell that crypto as a income. I am a student. I don't have any job . I have to earn money . Because in the end of the month i have short of money. But then crypto came . Crypto change my life . I can earn from here. And i also come to know many things about cryptocurrency. So you can tell that crypto as a income. 

• +1 1

Yes I think crypto is best for income. Because if this recent pandemic I have lost my job. But now I am earning money through crypto. Also many students earning money through crypto. 

Hey my friends
  A good site for creating a cryptocurrency.Creating revenue using crypto is right but we need to support it to improve.  In real life it is used as a function,Workers and the government need to do this because they can also benefit from crypto.  Try to explain from their point of view.

You create good topic  crypto is best for income .  We can earn money from this forum by posting and trading  and this forum  give us  50 talk token on daily reaction .if you have more knowledge about crypto trading and you have good experience you can get more profit from this  way .

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is a very good source of income. It is very volatile and requires skills and knowledge to get earning through it. And this sort of earning methods are always very interesting. So cryptocurrency is overall a great source of income.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day