What is best strategy for crypto trading - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

What is best strategy for crypto trading

There are many strategies that I think you need to know and apply, but are you really prepared for trading? I think starting with small amounts and with 2 different currencies is like trading for experience.

The best strategy for trading in the cryptocurrency market is the supply and demand areas, and it is the strongest preferred strategy in order for the price not to reflect on you

In fact, I rely on wave analysis to choose good trading opportunities. It is really profitable, but a stop-loss order is usually far, so it is not suitable for small capital.

the best way and safest strategies in trading crypto is for you to have patience,and positive mind as always which you can handle emotions properly and didn't get affected by fomo or the panic buying or selling.

My trading strategy is patients I wait when the coin prices drops and I buy this coin, and waits when the coin price increase I sell my coins and earn profit, I have so much patients this is my strength and iam not panic in any situation I believe my strategy and its gives decent profit.

There's no best strategy for the reason that the most excellent came from your private experience, demanding and misstep will do you better. You canister experiment with learning by liability logic to find your significant mistakes. This learning destitution demo tape checking account and time to deceive your strategy. get taller up with your ability by no means reassure at what time yourstrategy star as marketplace all the time change.

Best way to purchase coins while their worth is depressed in the promote and vend it what time it is high...But if you mug a crisis like rate is not free up, or it may be down in advent existence hence improve on to sell like hot cakes it in the purchased price. 

On 12/10/2019 at 3:50 PM, Shy Malik said:

Best way to purchase coins when their price is low in the market and sell it when it is high...But if you face a problem like price is not going up, or it may be down in coming days so better to sell it in the purchased price. 

The best strategy for cryptocurrency will always get it right when trading any type of coins, there are instances that the market become unpredictable

The best strategies is having patience,patience is the most powerful tool of one trader especially if you are still lacking in knowledge because you will never lose if you don't sell at loss,and waiting for the good time is profitable.

The strategy should to have main goal

• Buy when low
  • Sell when high

And you can easly use the 2 points to make your own strategy and i have advise for you

• Don't hold old crypto like ( Bitcoin or Etherium or Litecoin )

because the price of them has the high value now and you can't prove that the price will high for the next year so you should forget the hold point for old coins.

The best strategy when it comes to trading is there needs to be patience involved in trading. You need to be patient and wait for the market to turn in your favor which more often than not it will. If you are not patient then chances are that you will lose a lot funds. Emotions need to be taken out of the equation when trading and you must rely solely on facts.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

After trading crypto for a longtime I have only discovered one best strategy to make profits in crypto and its the strategy of buying when the price is low and selling when the price goes higher in a long-term investment and this strategy is free from scam scandals.

You should first have trading knowledge and you can learn it by search through google, here in the forum and i youtube tutorials. Second is to have a plan! Never trade without plan because you will not have discipline with your money and you will lose them all, and the last you need to believe in your self and be patient.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The indispensable strategy in trading simply bad buy small and market high.. and must be harmonizing BTC/USD as your resources will be out of harm's way if you translate string coin.

2 hours ago, bustkuaj said:

in trading patiently wait and analyze to buy or sell the best price. The analysis is of great significance. The basic strategy is to buy low and sell high. Diversify investments, do not put all eggs in one basket.

There are three types of analysis, what is best to use in crypto trading, what you use?

The best strategy is to start trading with it when it dips and selling when it recovers. This can be seen when you check the volume and the order book for demand and supply.

On 1/16/2020 at 7:21 AM, Zues said:

I think there is no best strategy in cryptocurrency trading it depends on the user how will they manage their money and earn a lot of profit. 

invest in them in small quantities and buy them when they are low and sell them when they increase, but you should be careful when dealing with these currencies because the risks are huge. Buying and holding in the long run, going short term and making little profit will lead you to good daily returns and a general return on your investment, long-term risk.

If you have experience but you still lose money, maybe you should review how you work, see where you made mistakes and where to fix them. Don't rush to work, plan and correct your mistakes. maybe not due to strategy or technique. You must know where you are wrong.

In my opinion the best strategy is to get a lot of knowledge and maybe you can follow annalists, which are really capable. Firstly learn about fundamental analysis and after that you can keep learning with technical analysis. Easy way to hold till price increasing, which l just do. 😉 

On 1/10/2020 at 4:47 PM, tony13 said:

My freind i think you first  only need to buy bitcoin when it goes down, and sell it when prices go up. Good luck 

This learning requires a demo account and time to fix your strategy. Growing up with your skills is never satisfied when your strategy is successful because the market is always changing. This is a good way for us to make a profit today in BTC,

Diversify your trade, try to minimize the trading cost, watch trading times, always updates yourself with the moves of market these are some tips, these may help you.

If you have a lot of free time. Try a scalping strategy. It takes a lot of time and the profit is not very large (regarding to whom as). But the losses are very small.

The most layman concept for trading is to buy low and sell high but for that you must be able to judge the price progression. For that you need to be able to analyze the supply and trading volume. Other basic tool in trading is to build a good portfolio to diversify the risks.

468x60-3.png

22 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

Diversify your trade, try to minimize the trading cost, watch trading times, always updates yourself with the moves of market these are some tips, these may help you.

If ia have a capital of $100 what is a trading cost that is should go with?