What is best strategy for crypto trading - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

What is best strategy for crypto trading

On 11/19/2019 at 10:44 AM, giash crypto said:

Can anyone suggest me some profitable trategies? Iam currently trading breakout. Iam an experianced trader but still in loss. Pls share your strategies.

The best strategy in cryptotrading is buy low and sell high you should also invest what you can afford to lose

i give advices for you for make this strategy find a coins in coinmarketcap with a low price and then look overall the proggress then you can starting to buy little wait until the price growth up then you will get profit.

Don't go for strategies.I'll suggest you to go for the technical analysis.Therw your can predict good and can earn a handsome profit. 

The strategy which i use is to have patience if the rates of the coins get lower and i trade with the coins when the rates of the coins is low and when the rates increase its better to sell and gain profit if the rates is higher than purchase price then sell it.

On 11/19/2019 at 2:44 PM, giash crypto said:

Can anyone suggest me some profitable trategies? Iam currently trading breakout. Iam an experianced trader but still in loss. Pls share your strategies.

don't follow the strategies of others because if you follow others strategies then you may never become professional traders of crypto or forex trading business because we need our own strategies for better results  .

On 12/10/2019 at 3:30 AM, CAGEGG said:

Personally, I currently use scalping and I think that this strategy is one of the most relevant at the moment and is quite popular

Everyone has the right to set a good strategy for seeking benefits for yourself, including those of you who use scalping, it is good if in your mind it is good so that it is most relevant at this time and very popular too in my opinion today.

Everyone will have a different trading strategy, so I don't think there is a best strategy for crypto trading. Most importantly you can understand and use technical and fundamental analysis, so you must be able to control your emotions.

6 hours ago, Stercygn said:

I am engaged in long-term trading now, I bought btc, eth and bch a month ago, and I will keep it for a year or more, I am sure that it will bring me big profit

I wish you ample profit for my friend, and this work is very beautiful

The best strategy for the beginning is to have the knowledge and background of trading in cryptocurrency world and I think it will surely help to acquire profit after joining the project

In my opinion short expression trading strategy is the main option.I will incorporate you to gain the knowledge of formal analysis that this routine is risky to hear about the crypto trade but you will be able to earn a small amount of money in friendly time.
General Chat Chat Loung...

On 11/19/2019 at 4:44 AM, giash crypto said:

I suspect the best trading strategy is short-term trading when the market is strained, and holding when bulls dominate the market.

There is actually no best strategy for trading is its just that you have to developed a model that work well for you allowing you to make some profit any time any day in trading.

1 minute ago, nitrepo said:

Personally, I as of now utilize scalping and I assume that this technique is one of the major pertinent at the minute and could be very widely known

Yeah scalping can be good most times but you must be really knowledgeable to really understand how it works so that you will not lost your money during the process.

I think the best strategy is a long term investment when you buy a coin and expect it to grow significantly and then sell it after the price has gone up.

On 11/19/2019 at 11:44 AM, giash crypto said:

The most important factor to consider when trading cryptocurrencies is constantly changing market conditions.  In these constantly changing market conditions, it is necessary not to make a single transaction with all capital and to spend all capital in a single transaction.  In addition, it will definitely be more useful to make detailed analysis before the trade and to buy and sell depending on the analysis results.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

The most dramatic moment for doing business on this site is when the price of bit coins is high because Bitcoin is the king of all coins, the price of all coins goes up when it increases.

On 11/19/2019 at 2:44 PM, giash crypto said:

Learning the technical analysis and fundamental analysis is better to trade. Or you can try another way of trading instead the breakout. Actually breakout works only in alt coins season the most. You can experience in these days. Many of coins have breakout and pumped well. Also you can join premium channels on telegram of trusted peoples. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

15 hours ago, KouseiArhuma said:

I always prefer hold and sell strategy. Cause when we buy a coin in a cheap price. There is a high probability that it's price will increase higher in the future. So I always hold my coins and sell them at the best time. 

The best strategy is to integrate all strategies and use all of them based on what market imposes to us. If you only follow a unique and single strategy, you will succeed in some cases but fail in other ones. This is what that makes trading a difficult task for some traders because they are used to repeat the same method so many times and when market changes direction, they can't move with it and fall behind. By applying proper strategy, you can even make profit when market is down.

• Useful or interesting 1

No method can labored exactly. In case it worked precisely at that factor individuals will gotten to be mogul them self. No frame is aware of and by no means might be. But what geared up to do it: honest an presumption of show off and the remunerate may be the positive results. Consequently i'm honest commencing lengthy function for long term when you consider that bitcoin will upward push consistency, and it has destiny.

I will recommend you to learn specialized dissecting then find out about present moment crypto exchange this strategy is unsafe however you will ready to make a decent measure of cash in brief timeframe.

As indicated by me momentary exchanging technique is best choice.

follow trading signals and tradeview charts

Crypto trading is not simple and thr best way is that you must first know how the movement of the market and you must have enough knowledge if you do trading. 

you said that you are inexperienced trade so breakout trading is one of the worst thing you can do since it is a very risky strategy and you need skill to be profitable so if you are still using this stop it.

anyway there are no safe strategies so the only thing i can say is to trade with 1 day candle because it is easier to spot the movements 

On 2/19/2020 at 1:56 AM, Haji009 said:

U are actually right everything u just said is what I learned about trading as the basic rule to be followed if u want to be successful

yeah without one of the basic rules of trading, we will only increase the risk that already exists in trading.